Community > Posts By > LitBugi

LitBugi's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:25 PM
I agree with what was said above, I think part of the double standard stems from the idea that men are supposed to spread their seed as it is limitless and women are supposed to cherish their eggs, thus it is alright for a man to sleep around but not for a woman. I do think it is unfair that there is a double standard and I do think it is wrong that people are judged based on how many sexual partners they have. Will it ever change, who knows?

LitBugi's photo
Thu 01/17/08 03:17 PM
Eat and share some candy with friends and enjoy the love of the friends and family that are already in my life.

LitBugi's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:54 PM
I have a friend who joined the military to have his schooling paid for, he says it was worth it, granted he has been to Iraq and he has been shot, but he enjoyed it, got an education, stayed in 10 years and now gets free health care, etc. So if you're up for the challenge I say go for it!

LitBugi's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:51 PM
Sleepy? or Bored?

LitBugi's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:46 PM
Welcome and have fun!

LitBugi's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:45 PM
Your profile looks pretty good.

LitBugi's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:44 PM
I'd say I talk to people whether or not their profiles are good or bad, but something that definitely makes me reach out and e-mail or IM someone is a robust profile. A few pics and at least a paragraph showing a little bit of personality, but like I said even if people have nothing on their profile I don't mind chatting but it is less likely that I will initiate it.

LitBugi's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:41 PM
Edited by LitBugi on Sun 01/13/08 05:41 PM
Hold strong, good things come to those who wait...and take risks. You are right, put yourself out there and pick yourself up. For all the rejection and fakes you come across, just imagine how much sweeter love will be once you actually have it and because you've been on such an arduous journey you will be able to know love and appreciate love for all it is worth. So keep casting that rod your angel fish is out there waiting for you.

LitBugi's photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:52 PM
Welcome, have fun and good luck!

LitBugi's photo
Fri 01/11/08 07:33 PM
Check out this beautiful song, "Lover, You Should Have Come Over" by Jeff Buckley. A man whose voice and lyrical talents are far beyond extraordinary. I dedicate this one to all of you sitting at home like me on a Friday night. Enjoy!

http://www.myspace.com/jeffbuckley

LitBugi's photo
Fri 01/11/08 06:27 PM
I'm down for a forum game. I dont know one though.

LitBugi's photo
Fri 01/11/08 06:10 PM
Welcome and good luck! :smile:

LitBugi's photo
Fri 01/11/08 06:08 PM

Once you do it a couple of times you can't stoplaugh

It's true, I did it just to try it and it is addicting, reading and posting. So good luck with your new addiction and good job posting!

LitBugi's photo
Fri 01/11/08 06:06 PM

I got them both back:
The guy that left me at the club: I posted a new, and not very attractive profile for him on the same site I met him off of. I copied his pictures and posted them on the profile then viewed as many women as possible. After a few days I viewed him so he would know it was there.

The married man: When I got the call from the wife I asked her to meet me. I then took her to my home and invited him over. Nice fireworks.

Hahahaha Allsmiles, you are awesome, that is hilarious!

LitBugi's photo
Fri 01/11/08 05:59 PM

People who stand people up on dates cannot be trusted!!!noway noway noway noway noway

Amen gypsy, nice new pic btw.

LitBugi's photo
Fri 01/11/08 05:58 PM
I think it is just a way to get you on the site often. The more often you are online the more people will find you, and I guess it is also meant to break the ice. You're right though there is a step missing because it doesn't show you exactly who wants to meet you, it seems to just show you random people, sometimes people you have already rated.

LitBugi's photo
Fri 01/11/08 05:56 PM

I've had many internet dates for which I can only WISH I had been stood up.

Allsmiles, what was the worst internet date you have ever been on?

LitBugi's photo
Fri 01/11/08 05:54 PM

Theres a reason for everything!! Maybe its for the best?? I am assuming that this person didn't even have the courtesy to call you and cancel? I just don't understand people like that at all..it takes just a few seconds to call and say, sorry I changed my mind!!
Just realize that you deserve better and there are plenty of single people out there!! flowerforyou

Aaaaw thanks unsure, your kind words have made me feel better. flowerforyou

LitBugi's photo
Fri 01/11/08 05:53 PM

Well, me too....I was supposed to have a date tonight but this guys ex wife had an accident so he has his kids now for the evening.....grumble grumble grumble sad

Well at least his reason is legit, taking care of the kids is a good sign :wink: Good luck for the next time!

LitBugi's photo
Fri 01/11/08 05:48 PM
I was stood up today for a first date with a guy from here. Kinda down but kinda not about it. It's life and it happens. Any one have some interesting stories about being stood up or bad dates? A laugh is the best medicine.