Community > Posts By > LitBugi

LitBugi's photo
Fri 01/11/08 05:17 PM
I definitely think your observation is correct, but then again that is the beauty of online dating. You get to try all different flavors with no commitment until you find the right one for you. It easy to develop a grass is greener syndrome, because today everything is so immediate people expect a relationship (or whatever they are looking for) to develop immediately and if it doesn't they get bored and they move on to the next man, and there are plenty of next men and women, even with all this connectivity there are still a lot of lonely people out there.

LitBugi's photo
Fri 01/11/08 04:17 PM
I say games are always fun, there are lots of games you can play with other people online without downloading them. Try yahoo.games.com they have some fun ones.

LitBugi's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:09 PM
A-Arachnid

LitBugi's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:08 PM
Hello, Welcome, Good luck and have fun!

LitBugi's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:27 PM
So true. Hemingway's demons were not his own.

LitBugi's photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:35 PM
Nothing wrong with feedback, how can you grow without examination?

LitBugi's photo
Thu 01/10/08 04:54 PM
Hahaha I dont discriminate, I like talking to all people, so you qualify wolfshado ;o)

LitBugi's photo
Thu 01/10/08 04:44 PM
Thanks guys, I appreciate you taking the time to look ;o)

LitBugi's photo
Thu 01/10/08 04:41 PM
Thanks Irad!

LitBugi's photo
Thu 01/10/08 04:39 PM
Hi, I am fairly new to JSH and wanted anyone's opinion about my profile, what could be changed or improved upon. I'd love to hear what you think!

LitBugi's photo
Thu 01/10/08 04:22 PM

I'm single for being told by some girls I've attempted a realationship with that I was too good for them,so what.I may be a nice guy and I'd do anything to make a girl feel loved and happy with me and our realationship....flowerforyou Anyways I'm tired of the bulls*** that comes my way by that I mean getting hurt everytime I try my best....I'm a nice guy and that won't change.So treat me right and love me for who I am and we'll get along great.:smile:

If you lived a little closer I would definitely appreciate your nice guy qualities.

LitBugi's photo
Thu 01/10/08 04:19 PM
I don't know why I am still single, but I am still very young so I have lots of time, or so I hope. I definitely think that at any age or at any time in your life you can meet someone that will knock you off your feet, only you have to be ready for it, in every way: Mentally, emotionally, physically. You wont be able to recognize a good thing if you're not in a good place.

LitBugi's photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:57 PM
Teeth

Which is worse being denied cheese for the rest of your life?

or being denied sex, all forms for the rest of your life?

LitBugi's photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:59 PM
Go to their profile and click on Instant Message it is one of the blue squares in a row like the e-mail user button.

LitBugi's photo
Fri 01/04/08 05:31 PM
She probably said you were too nice, because you are a nice guy, but she knew you were not the right guy for her, so she copped out with the too nice thing.

LitBugi's photo
Fri 01/04/08 05:06 PM
There are plenty of people here, have you seen all the posts from tonight. We are here and we are bored :smile:

LitBugi's photo
Fri 01/04/08 03:13 PM
Very astute and poetic an observation. I'd add that real true love finds you when you least expect it. If you search for it too hard you will never find it, it's like when you loose your keys and you search and search and can't find it, but the moment you stop looking there they are, right under nose, as if waiting for you patiently the whole time. Search for a connection, for a friendship, and love may unexpectedly flourish there.

1 2 4 Next