Community > Posts By > LitBugi

LitBugi's photo
Fri 02/15/08 10:55 AM
I am a residence director and adjunct faculty member.

LitBugi's photo
Thu 02/14/08 01:48 PM
I love anime just watched an amazing one called Tekkon Kinkreet, everyone should check it out, great story and beautiful artwork.

LitBugi's photo
Thu 02/14/08 01:40 PM
I think your profile looks good, I'm sure in no time you will meet someone worthwhile.

LitBugi's photo
Thu 02/14/08 01:39 PM
drinker drinker drinker cheers!drinker drinker drinker

LitBugi's photo
Thu 02/14/08 01:38 PM
I work for the school I dont actually attend it hehehehehe, young I know.

LitBugi's photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:35 PM
Lol it used to be a party school, but it has changed a bit over the years.

LitBugi's photo
Wed 02/13/08 04:48 PM
let's chat. Its been a crazy winter and I am bored and looking for some mental stimulation, if you're bored and want to chat message me! If you live near NH like in Mass, ME, and VT, then you qualify :wink:

LitBugi's photo
Tue 02/12/08 09:10 PM
In terms of your profile I would say add a bit more be more thorough, but overall it looks great. Good pics of the face, you even have friends so it seems like you are on your way. Of course jumping on the forums helps and spending time online helps also because when you are online you come up first in the searches which means more people get to see you!

LitBugi's photo
Wed 02/06/08 07:31 PM

What's your name? Ashley

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME:(first pet, current car): Pee Wee Sentra

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Prailenes and Creme Sandals

3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Purple Giraffe

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born in): Rikki San Antonio

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name) Phias

6. SUPERHERO NAME: (The 2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Green Cocoa

7. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Joe Joe

8. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy): Black Raspberry Vanilla Wild Berry Skittles, lol long one I know

9. PIMP NAME: street you grew up on and your favorite pets name: Marseilles Dixie

10. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Hope Houston

11. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Summer Tulip

12. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now): Grape Shorts

LitBugi's photo
Wed 02/06/08 10:05 AM
What do people do for a living and why is it a slow day for you?

LitBugi's photo
Wed 02/06/08 10:03 AM
Yum pretzels, what is philly like today medic?

LitBugi's photo
Wed 02/06/08 10:01 AM
Lol, well looking at these active forums there seems to be quite a few. What do you do for a living bad girl?

LitBugi's photo
Wed 02/06/08 09:59 AM
I'm having a slow day at work, if anyone else feels the same message me and lets chat.

LitBugi's photo
Wed 02/06/08 08:29 AM
I will be alone and working from 9am to 9pm. We should have a JSH party.drinker

LitBugi's photo
Tue 02/05/08 06:17 PM
Went to Vegas, its great to go then, you have to show your ID everywhere and when people see it is your bday its a celebration and free drinks go all around drinker

LitBugi's photo
Tue 02/05/08 06:12 PM
There are like 5 people from NH out here, hahaha just kidding. I am sure they are somewhere, they are just hard to find.:wink:

LitBugi's photo
Sun 01/27/08 02:47 PM
More pictures is always better, esp more of just you.

LitBugi's photo
Sun 01/27/08 02:31 PM

northeast here ! where the heck are you ?laugh

Hahaha thnx Chevy, you might be a little bit out of my age range, but thank you for representing the North East for me flowerforyou

LitBugi's photo
Sun 01/27/08 02:28 PM
The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo

LitBugi's photo
Sun 01/27/08 02:26 PM
Funny thing, I bet if we lived in the areas where people are messaging us from, no one from that area would message us. Maybe its fun to dream and so people choose someone from afar to admire because its more likely to stay a dream than reality and in a dream you are not rejected.

Previous 1 3 4