Community > Posts By > Mortman

Mortman's photo
Fri 03/29/24 06:17 AM
Donald Trump was invited by that officers family to the funeral Trump was honored by that jester and was with the family at the funeral.. Joe Biden was a few miles away at a fundraiser with slick Wille and Barry Obama . $ 100,000 for a selfie with those three clowns. .. BTW there never was a train on the Key bridge. Another diminished thought by Joe.

Yeah, must make the MAGA crowd sad that their former presidents don't help out with fundraising. But then again, Trump doesn't even have the support of most of his former staffers, much less previous administrations.

Mortman's photo
Fri 03/29/24 06:14 AM
Your missing a lot of news reporting if you don’t believe the list of lies I mentioned.. he absolutely lied about border gaurd’s strapping immigrants, never apologized. Everything I said you can find it on video cause it did happen.. it sounds like your choice of media outlets are depriving you and half the country of your 1st amendment rights. It’s the Left that is trying to kill democracy. Why does the Left try to stop people from their right to run for president like Trump and RFK. Anti democracy is Biden’s real agenda.

Sorry, Bart, but I stopped watching TV several years back. I have to watch hockey from my tablet or phone, but I saw the video of border guards on horseback whipping straps at the migrants, even if we have no evidence any of the migrants were struck.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/08/border-agents-falsely-accused-of-whipping-migrants-punishment/

Also, "the Left" isn't trying to stop Trump or RFK from running for president. Trump's not being prosecuted because he's running. He's running to avoid prosecution; he still did all those crimes and more. And if Trump hadn't won the Republican nomination, he'd still have to face the charges.

Mortman's photo
Fri 03/29/24 05:43 AM
Trump attended the wake for a slain police officer, yesterday, and now he's the "law and order" candidate again, despite still facing almost a hundred felony charges? This sad story reminds me of when John McCain suspended his campaign during the 2008 financial crisis--he wanted us all to talk about that one thing. Here in reality, though, many things happen, all over the place and Biden-Harris 2024 need not suspend their fundraising because Trump visits the wake for a NYPD officer (despite cheering as 140 Capitol Police got beat up in 2021 by his supporters).

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-nypd-officer-killed-wake-funeral-e91744c40c4513ead88caa247ab9916e

I wonder if Bart's hurt feelings might be from Jealousy. Biden fundraising with Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, raising $millions for Democrats while Trump has difficulty even getting some of his former staffers to support him, much less any former presidents. Bush is too busy being retired to help Donald out. That's gotta hurt.

Mortman's photo
Wed 03/27/24 04:59 PM
Edited by Mortman on Wed 03/27/24 05:02 PM
He was fine you say. He didn’t know when he was Vice President, he has claimed his sister was his wife, he has shaken ands with invisible people , he gets lost on stages he has discussions with dead people , he has asked voters to return him to senate, he claimed he was the leader for civil rights. He has made up lies about law enforcement beating people. More lies from Joe than any other president. His days are numbered, either from voters turning towards Trump or from his illegal ventures catching up with him and his son. Everybody including his supporters have questions about his cognitive health..we don’t hear anybody talking like that about Trump except the ones trying desperately to turn the focus off Biden..

I guess you may have heard that from some conservative vlogger or something. None of your accusations are true. Biden isn't less honest than other presidents--certainly nowhere near as many lies as Trump told. And "illegal ventures?" You think after decades of investigations, all the Republicans missed any illegal ventures? It can't be that all the Republicans are that incompetent.

The link above listed several examples of former Trump teammates who expose his criminality and incompetence. None of them are Biden fans. Try again.

Mortman's photo
Wed 03/27/24 12:07 AM
Edited by Mortman on Wed 03/27/24 12:09 AM
It's a good profile. The photos seem clear enough and you filled in the information. The text blurb is nice and brief, but still descriptive, and the photos show you're a good looking gentleman.

The thing I don't like so much is that the photos are redundant. Almost like it's the same photo, but cropped differently. Same outfit, and same expression. A better photo might be where you are in brighter light and looking into the lens of the camera. Smiling could make you seem more approachable. Maybe outside of work, and in an interesting place. Hold your phone camera up, look into the lense and smile as you snap the picture. Maybe have a friend take the picture. Maybe get a picture with friends so you don't look so lonely.

It's good to have a short text blurb, but it's also good to be clear with it. You wrote Hi... mature man looking for a female live -in Chennai, you are you and I am I mutual mature understanding Willing :thinking: if yes come on,we can collaborate.

Aside from the sloppy punctuation and phrasing, you describe you and the situation, but you don't really describe the kind of woman you seek. If you don't have a preference, then this may be all you need. If, however, you have an idea about the kind of woman you'd like to meet, you could include that. If the objective is romance, then "collaborate" is not romantic. Of course, I'm not in Chennai, so forgive me if that is the height of romance there.

Anyway, you seem like a charming but serious gentleman and lots of women probably like that, but for the profile with a blurb that could say more and the redundant photos, I rate it only 7/10.

Good luck!

Mortman's photo
Tue 03/26/24 11:54 PM
You're welcome. I kinda enjoy posting these replies.

You seem a bit disappointed in the selection, and I get that, but don't get discouraged. Give it time and the odds get better. Also, you don't have to limit yourself to this place. I've met some good matches from this site, but I've also met more from others.

I read a book a long time back about meeting dates, and one of the key pieces of advice was to be open to finding them ANYWHERE. Even where you least expect it (it was so long ago, this came out around the time of the craze of meeting singles in grocery stores) And the corollary to that advice was to push yourself to expand your search. If the traffic here doesn't please you, you can create accounts on other sites where the lady you seek might be a member. San Antonio is still a pretty big city.

Mortman's photo
Mon 03/25/24 11:17 PM
Well than why doesn’t Biden take a cognitive test.. he took that test unknowingly when he was interviewed by Hur. He failed miserably from the documents of that interview, so that answers that question… Amnesty is right around the corner for these millions of illegal immigrants if Biden is re-elected…5000 illegal immigrants a day.? how about no illegal immigrants a day. Let in many the legal way should be the only way. .. oh and BTW , Trump made his bond.. and the dems are fuming, let’s hear how you guys demean the judge who reduced his bond. Probaly a MAGA white supremest , right?

From what I read about the Hur/Biden interview, he was fine. I don't see why Biden should take a dementia screening test. He seems in control and knowledgeable about the issues.

Conversely, Trump said Covid-19 could be cured by injecting bleach, and hurricanes could be nuked away. He confuses Nancy Pelosi and Nikki Haley, and claims he defeated George Bush and Barack Obama. That guy's a hot mess; it's clear why he found the dementia screening test hard, and why his former staff aren't endorsing him.

https://www.newsweek.com/full-list-former-donald-trump-officials-refusing-endorse-him-1882733

Mortman's photo
Mon 03/25/24 06:45 PM

Good profile. Clear photo and good blurb. If this is for a 3-some, why no pic of the guy?

When I looked, earlier, it only showed me the first pic. Either she fixed it or the app didn't work right on my phone.

Mortman's photo
Mon 03/25/24 05:50 PM
Well it’s been a few months and Trump is well ahead of Biden in most States.. doesn’t sound like a ineligible candidate to me or the millions that will vote for him.. I think the reason he is ahead is because most people don’t live in that liberal bubble where you only see fairness if it aligns with your ideology . Let’s check back in 3 months and see if your prediction is any closer to reality than it is now…

True, Trump appears to be leading right now in most swing states. Although I see it's trending in Biden's direction, too. It's still way early, as the primaries aren't even technically finished. There's usually a "bump" from each convention, and we still have to see who Trump's VP will be. That should give him a boost, too, at least for a while. Maybe he picks someone really charismatic that'll get Trump over the top.

Mortman's photo
Mon 03/25/24 03:48 PM
Good profile. Clear photo and good blurb. If this is for a 3-some, why no pic of the guy?

Mortman's photo
Mon 03/25/24 10:06 AM
It's not just about smartphones. It's also their wallet, their app store, the watches. When developers want into the app store (the only one available on iPhones) they are limited to Apple Pay for in-app purchases and relatively huge transaction fees. That hurts competition and the customers.

That's just the cost of doing business. We are a soirty where most people believe that for $99 they can make millions selling wigs and leggings on Facebook.

In the summer I'm a traveling vendor. When I go somewhere to set up it isn't free and there are rules. Even in some cases what rules describing what I can do with pictures I take there.

If you want to make money you have to spend money.

OK, but relating Apple to your venue, it'd be like if the venue requires you to only accept payments through their credit cards with a 30% transaction fee. And if you sell outside their venue, you still pay them 30% of your sales. And only the attendees of the venue can use your product. Still "just the cost of doing business?"

Mortman's photo
Mon 03/25/24 09:48 AM
It's a pretty good profile. Maybe get a photo where you're facing the camera lens for your main photo. Also, in your text blurb, you could describe the kind of woman you seek.

Good luck with your studies!

Mortman's photo
Mon 03/25/24 09:17 AM
Edited by Mortman on Mon 03/25/24 09:19 AM
That bill was BS .. it would have given amnesty to millions as soon as they entered the U.S. so glad it didn’t pass. And if you actually think that Biden mental capacity isn’t detrimental to our safety your 100% wrong. I listen to Trump speeches and I listen to Biden speeches , like please return me to the senate, Biden said that last week.. What a idiot.. While Trump talks about how he will fix all the F*** ups that Biden has caused , Biden talks about Trump. Not his plans to repair the damage he has done to the vast majority of Americans financial status.. No matter how Trump prevails in his bond hearing. It will not hurt his candidacy for President. Folks don’t need to hear a tv ad to know Biden is the worse choice for President .. just look at the last 3 years . Thanks to Biden we are on the brink of war, on the brink of a depression, and now we have to worry about the terrorists that Biden has let in and what they could be planning.. It only took 4 people to do all that damage in a terrorist attack in Russia. If you think no one of the 6 million immigrants that Joe let in has terrorist ties than you need to check back into reality..

The bill had nothing granting amnesty. Refugees from Afghanistan would've gotten permanent status (not citizenship) but most of the bill is about funding for more people to work on the problems at the border. Seemingly more important to Republicans would've been the part of the bill that shuts down the border when too many immigrants come. You can look it up yourself.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/05/biden-bipartisan-immigration-deal-00139558

Trump is clearly collapsing. He keeps boasting that he passed a "difficult" cognitive test. Doctor: "If you think a dementia screening test is very difficult, you may have early dementia."
https://www.yahoo.com/news/cnn-doctor-trolls-trump-over-045944368.html

Mortman's photo
Sun 03/24/24 11:23 PM
Edited by Mortman on Sun 03/24/24 11:26 PM
If Biden was doing his job we wouldn’t have millions of illegal aliens roaming around our streets, many commiting crimes and attacking our police. I thought they were coming for a better life , and escape life threatening situations.. it doesn’t really look as if that’s the case. And Joe just lets em waltz on over.. If you don’t deep down believe the justice dept.is getting their marching orders from the Biden administration or the “ Deep State” that is secretly running this country, than you are more naive than I thought you were… they are all in on trying to take Trump down because of Joe Biden’s demented state of mind has left the majority of the country looking for anyone other than Biden and another four years of this horrible economy.. and open borders..

Hah. No, it's the Republicans knifing that baby. If Congressional Republicans wanted immigration reform, we'd have it by now. Biden and Senate leaders got together (Rep. Johnson backed out) and negotiated a bipartisan border deal and Trump made Republicans kill the deal, so as not to give Biden any wins.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/republicans-killed-border-deal-reasons-trump-ukraine-immigration.html

There is no "deep state"--at least not as you claim. Biden doesn't direct the DOJ. He just appoints the AG and head of the FBI and trusts they do their jobs, as a President should. The "deep state" BS is getting tired, especially because like the "stolen election" it's a claim perpetuated by all the crybabies on the right, dissatisfied with the election results. Get over it. If you've got any evidence that Biden is directing the DOJ or FBI to break laws, I'd like to see it.

As far as your "horrible economy," maybe look at the stock market's record highs, or the record low unemployment streak, or the dropping inflation rate that's already about half it was when Reagan proclaimed it was "morning in America."

Trump's the one showing a mental decline. Have you heard any of his speeches, lately? The guy's losing it. One moment saying he's got hundreds of $millions on hand and the next griping about not being able to put up a $450 million bond. Maybe we'll find out which is it, in a few hours, in between his blaming Nikki Haley and Nancy Pelosi and insisting he'll "beat Obama again" so that Biden doesn't "get us into World War Two." LOL.

Mortman's photo
Sun 03/24/24 10:51 PM
Edited by Mortman on Sun 03/24/24 10:54 PM
I'm in Texas and I get what you mean. I get a lot of contact from ladies around the world. It's not just your profile.

If you're on the website, you can set an email filter that can limit the distance from your Zip Code. (I just checked the Android app, and don't see the option)

To filter out those California ladies you:
1. Login on the website
2. At the top, select "Settings" from the bar just above the banner ad.
3. Select "Mail Settings" from the menu
4. Select the orange text "Limit who can send you mail"
5. The drop-down menu lets you limit it to 50 miles from your Zip code. Be sure to click [Change Preferences] when you're done.

I hope that helps. Good luck!

Mortman's photo
Sun 03/24/24 11:35 AM
Edited by Mortman on Sun 03/24/24 11:35 AM
LMAO ,.. It’s obvious you never listened to Trump , only what the pathetic pinheads on Msnbc or Cnn feed you. , thank the good Lord most folks don’t believe everything they hear. Apparently you don’t mind living in a dictatorship. Biden is trying to stop millions of people from voting for the person of their choice now. And he’s allowing an invasion on our southern border and attacking Texas for doing the job of the federal government… Biden is a basket case, but he’s the best the dems got to offer. You should start looking for a safe space, you will probally need one come November.

You seem to think Biden brought those lawsuits in the various states to disqualify Trump from the ballot, but those were mostly brought by Republicans and all of them were brought by plaintiffs in the respective states. Neither Biden nor the DOJ joined those lawsuits. Biden's just doing his job, and quite well. Time for Congressional Republicans to meet the challenge.

Mortman's photo
Sun 03/24/24 11:09 AM
Please, you sound like a recording of the same talking points that most people realize is the only thing you guys have to run on. Trump is up on Biden in the seven swing states that will determine the winner. Anywhere from 2 points to 12 . And if AG James starts taking Trumps property next week . You might as well concede the election to Trump. People already think the Justice dept. is bought and owned by the democrats and Biden. That will push the fence straddlers on to Trumps side.. I’ll say it again, the Democrats are committing harry carry over their hatred of Trump…

It's not up to me, or Biden, or any campaign what AG James does in New York. So maybe it's good news for you that Trump loses his cases. Maybe he ends up poor and homeless but gets elected and becomes the dictator you want.

Mortman's photo
Sun 03/24/24 07:38 AM
Yes, well just look at the polls. Trumps popularity is strong and gets stronger every time Joe attacks him.. Face it , Joe Biden and Kamala hyena have set the Democratic Party on a path to destruction with their far left policies. These policies will have much more dire effects on our country if they continue to push his unwanted agenda.. $20 for 4 biscuits at Biscutville this morning that price was $12 two years ago.. Biden will put us all in the poorhouse if he gets his way..

Sorry about the biscuits, but it looks more like corporate greed in that case. Inflation over the past couple years is barely over 10%. Not 66%. Restaurant pricing is like the old "Lemonade stand" game, and if their prices are too high, then you need to stop going there, or else they'll get the message that they can charge whatever they like and their stupid customers will keep paying more.

As far as polls go, maybe you can cite a source, because the polls I see show Trump and Biden going up and down by a few percent, and no correlation to current events. The general sentiment is that most independents hate both Biden and Trump, and the bases are pretty steady with their candidate. But it's also not an attack from Biden on Trump when SDNY finds Trump liable for bank fraud and tax evasion. Even the upcoming criminal trials are independent of Biden.

Mortman's photo
Sat 03/23/24 09:09 PM
This AG campaigned on getting Trump, if the corrupt B**** had a once of integrity she would recuse herself. But time and time again some democrats show they have none.. again your sense of reality is whacked. Trumps numbers keep going up with Latinos, Blacks ,Women,Young folks,and Independents. And you all dismiss it as not real. Lol. Please keep it up so we can see you liberal wimps crying in your safe space again… when Donald Trump is back in the White House

There's no requirement that the prosecutor has to have sympathy for the defendant, and it's not unfair for a prosecutor to want to win their case, either. There are rules of the court and there is no evidence the D.A. has violated any such rules.

As for Trump's popularity, it's not a matter for the court. The court weighs the facts and makes rulings. The D.A. came with a real case with facts and Trump failed to come up with a credible defense. It was so clear that the DA got a default judgement. That's not political. It'll be up to the campaigns to deal with Trump's popularity.

Mortman's photo
Sat 03/23/24 08:57 PM
It's a good profile. Clear photos. You filled in the information. You don't really describe what kind of woman you seek, and from your photos it looks like you may not own a nice shirt. Maybe post a pic where you're dressed up a bit and looking into the camera lens.

Otherwise, it's clear that you're a healthy young man, so you should do alright. I rate it 9/10. Good job!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25