Community > Posts By > Mortman

Mortman's photo
Tue 02/15/22 10:03 PM

its called project management Mort. you have many different entities who report to one person. they meet..they discuss..they then report....thru one persin...in one voice to the public ..in one direction.
As to send....one message
its not a new concept...or a difficult one to understand

OK, I agree. A regular, well-presented, public health message would be nice. Did the disparate health agencies say anything significant that totally contradicted the others? Did ANY of the health agencies advocate for Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine as effective treatments for Covid-19? Sure, President Trump suggested injecting disinfectants and UV light, but hopefully even you guys know to ignore that idiot's health advice.

Mortman's photo
Tue 02/15/22 09:57 PM

I DIDN'T go back to a story from 9 years ago.....once again you're trying to conflate what I ACTUALLY said with something I NEVER said. But that is the leftist way.

I said it's comical the was you make excuses for Biden.......and now it's comical that you are saying you "It's not excuses" which you DO incessantly.

You NEVER seem to hear, or admit to hearing, anything negative about Biden. You claim you never heard what former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates said about Biden being wrong on most foreign policy issues. I'm guessing you may have looked to see if my statement was TRUE and that is probably why you NEVER responded.

But yeah, your defense of anything Biden has said or done including known statements that are untrue is comical. rofl

I hear negative stuff about Biden all the time, since I have Conservative friends and family, and I read plenty of it here. You guys are exhausting, honestly. If I didn't respond to YOUR particular post, it's not because I'm deliberately ignoring YOU. Honestly, I post one thing on a thread, here, and get up to a half-dozen or more responses. Possibly because I don't come here every day to read and respond. Partially because the points you make may not justify a response. Sorry if that hurts your feelings (this is the Internet--get over it).

Also, if you're going to get upset that I defend Biden, then buckle up. This DISCUSSION section of this website basically invites exchange of ideas, and so I may have a counterpoint to what you have to say. Just because you're all "DEMOCRATS = BAD", doesn't mean I'm going to let it go. Sorry again, boopie.

Also, my mistake on the 9-year-old story point. The massacre that Biden claimed hear happened in 2006 (17 years ago) and I only read the dateline from the 2013 stories I found on Google.

Mortman's photo
Tue 02/15/22 09:41 PM

We may be hearing that cheer more and more now that special investigator John Durham has shed a little light on his investigations… he has filled evidence that basically says Clinton framed Trump. Her campaign in 2016 paid to have Trumps private server infiltrated and hacked. Durhams investigation has spread to many with dirty hands that perpetrated this conspiracy. This is no less than espionage and hopefully maybe a few of these so-called news reporters can be held responsible for four years of collusion by the democrats and their MSM buddies. To Mort and a few others , you may want to search new media outlets cause you won’t here about it on msnbc or cnn. Nothing but crickets 🦗
It would be nice if Durham found evidence. He may have, and is just playing close to the vest. What he needs is someone to roll over on the clinton's. Much in the same way as John Dean did during Watergate. I think the dems were trying to get Paul Manaforth to do the same. But, since he probably didn't know what was going on, he wouldn't lie to keep himself out of jail. Since the dems seem to be running scared, perhaps he's found something.

Yes, an actual witness or any evidence would sure help Durham's case. All he's got now is an indictment where he says the guy lied about who he represented when reporting cybersecurity concerns to the FBI. Looks so week, I bet it gets dismissed before it goes to trial.

Amusingly, Trump apparently misread Durham's report (likely just heard Fox News describe it) and declared that it proves that Hillary spied on him (it doesn't) but Trump said it was "Robert" Durham, so maybe he was talking about some other guy.

Mortman's photo
Tue 02/15/22 09:32 PM

We may be hearing that cheer more and more now that special investigator John Durham has shed a little light on his investigations… he has filled evidence that basically says Clinton framed Trump. Her campaign in 2016 paid to have Trumps private server infiltrated and hacked. Durhams investigation has spread to many with dirty hands that perpetrated this conspiracy. This is no less than espionage and hopefully maybe a few of these so-called news reporters can be held responsible for four years of collusion by the democrats and their MSM buddies. To Mort and a few others , you may want to search new media outlets cause you won’t here about it on msnbc or cnn. Nothing but crickets 🦗

Maybe but Durham is a political appointee of a political appointee, and even his "report" has few details as to what he's got, and it appears that he's making up crimes. So despite the title of this thread, it's very unlikely that Hillary Clinton can be charged for unsupported charges on imaginary crimes from a political hack making partisan noise to appease Trump.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a39080236/durham-report-donald-trump-worse-than-watergate/

Making up crimes? No , that is what Obama and Clinton did. But I’m not worried cause when WE vote these corrupt democrats out and elect people of principal back into our government than you will see many of these political hacks facing serious charges.

Sure, but they've got nothing on Hillary. She and Bill have been in the spotlight for decades, so it's unlikely you'll find anything there. When she ran for President, she released decades of tax returns, and when subpoenaed by Congress, appeared as directed and sat to testify for eleven hours, which is a whole lot more transparent than Trump's criminal organizations. But yes, here's to the next Republican elected being a principled person!

Mortman's photo
Mon 02/14/22 09:27 PM

I think they should speak in one voice. is that too much to comprehend?
even the far left news outlets such as CNN have questioned his administration on the confusion that has bombarded the public.

Yeah, I guess having a single health policy spokesperson--someone trained in communication rather than just decades of experience working infectious diseases could probably help craft a more cohesive message. But understand that beside the CDC, there are the dozens if not hundreds of health agencies across the nation. In Florida, for example, the Surgeon General is a political appointee who cannot even admit that vaccines work, and you think you can corale their approach under the same guidelines as the Biden Administration? Good luck with that.

Also, CNN is not a far left network. Just far-left of Fox News, OANN and Newsmax.

Mortman's photo
Mon 02/14/22 09:18 PM

Maybe but Durham is a political appointee of a political appointee, and even his "report" has few details as to what he's got, and it appears that he's making up crimes. So despite the title of this thread, it's very unlikely that Hillary Clinton can be charged for unsupported charges on imaginary crimes from a political hack making partisan noise to appease Trump.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a39080236/durham-report-donald-trump-worse-than-watergate/

Mortman's photo
Mon 02/14/22 09:10 PM

hear ya go Mort. your man is a habitual lier.

WASHINGTON — Vice President Joe Biden said he was "literally" within earshot of the tragic 2006 Amish school shooting in Nickel Mines, estimating he was about a quarter of a mile away from the school at a golf outing on that warm October morning.

Biden, a native of Scranton, made the remarks at the U.S. Conference of Mayors last week during a speech about gun violence to illustrate his point that such tragedies can happen anywhere. But Lancaster Newspapers reportedWednesday that the nearest golf courses are six and 10 miles away. And the Washington Times spoke to an employee at the closest course, who said there is no record of Biden being there that day.

Well, he is a politician, so lying would be on point, but that instance just looks like a case of misremembering his day of golf, hearing popping noises during his game and then later hearing about the shooting and connecting the two. But sure, Biden's a big, fat liar.

It's comical the way you defend and make excuses for Biden's incessant UNTRUE statement. rofl

It's not excuses. It's a relation, in that I've seen several people in real life swearing they saw or heard something because in their minds, they made that connection, like Biden's gunshots on the golf course, I've heard about imagined earthquakes and even plane crashes. You talk to the people afterwards, and they're as confused as anybody that they're wrong, once they make up their minds.

It's also comical how you keep coming back to this story from nine years ago. Hell, Trump spewed over 30,000 lies during his presidency, and Republicans are still repeating his lies. Tell me again Trump really won the election. Tell me about the "millions of illegal votes." Tell me Hillary will go to jail. That she committed treason. That she ran a child sex ring out of a pizzeria. I never heard that Biden claimed to hear gunshots in PA before this last week, because nobody really cares, but I guess that's all you've got. Sad.

Mortman's photo
Mon 02/14/22 08:54 PM

The trucker’s freedom convoy is for, and about, truckers. They are protesting covid19 vaccination requirement or face 2 week at home quarantine when returning across the border. To me, it seems they care about how non-vaccinated truckers may lose downtime due to quarantining, but they don’t seem to care much about the effect their convoy is having on other’s welfare.

Since the initial start of the freedom convoy others have joined in protesting all Covid19 mandates.

It seems to be a disheveled mess.

Not as disheveled as the plan Biden and the CDC has of eradicating the virus. The Truckers are 90% vaccinated so not many are effected by the quarantine. There is a common chord as to why truckers all over the world are bonded together in this protest . It’s called individual freedom for all humans to choose what is best for you. We should appreciate anybody that’s pushes back on government over reach. We have to keep them in check from time to time just so they know they work to serve us.

Sure. It's about the individual freedom to screw up the economy, blocking $60 million of commerce each day, costing thousands of workers on either side of the border their pay from work lost. Yay. Freedom. Those jerks weren't about personal freedom. Just political terrorism.

Mortman's photo
Mon 02/14/22 09:33 AM
is it a good one Mort? do you think I am the only person who is confused by the ever changing direction of the CDC. WHO , Fauci and the Biden administration. Hell. they can't even agree amongst themselves. so forget about one clear direction to the public.
And you really should stop with the Trump stuff Nort ...he is not in charge and has nothing to do with what goes on between the above 4 entities. It just discounts whatever you say.

Well I, for one am shocked. SHOCKED that different people in a profession can disagree on matters of public policy! Okay, not shocked. What is it you're confused about? Is it the changing guidelines on masks and distancing, and then the lengths of isolating? So you think they should make up their minds and stick to one plan, regardless of what the information tells them? Did you miss that we've had several variants of the virus, so far, that differ in severity and transmissibility?

Mortman's photo
Mon 02/14/22 09:22 AM
hear ya go Mort. your man is a habitual lier.

WASHINGTON — Vice President Joe Biden said he was "literally" within earshot of the tragic 2006 Amish school shooting in Nickel Mines, estimating he was about a quarter of a mile away from the school at a golf outing on that warm October morning.

Biden, a native of Scranton, made the remarks at the U.S. Conference of Mayors last week during a speech about gun violence to illustrate his point that such tragedies can happen anywhere. But Lancaster Newspapers reportedWednesday that the nearest golf courses are six and 10 miles away. And the Washington Times spoke to an employee at the closest course, who said there is no record of Biden being there that day.

Well, he is a politician, so lying would be on point, but that instance just looks like a case of misremembering his day of golf, hearing popping noises during his game and then later hearing about the shooting and connecting the two. But sure, Biden's a big, fat liar.

Mortman's photo
Mon 02/14/22 09:16 AM
Then why won't Biden take a mental test Mort? If he did not have any mental issues he would be able to pass the test and put that question to rest... right? His administration has been asked this question by many news outlets but they ignore it totally...as did his wife when asked
Why?

Would it put it to rest? Think Conservatives would just accept factual evidence that disputes their preconceptions? That would be a first.

Mortman's photo
Mon 02/14/22 12:26 AM
I suspect that this site, unlike others, doesn't salt the message traffic with fake user activity, so the light traffic is a result of people being quiet. Conversations start other conversations, and most people aren't comfortable starting the conversation. That's just my guess.

Mortman's photo
Sun 02/13/22 11:28 PM
I'm not, yet. Maybe never. I have a friend who has Bitcoin, since he bought in around $4,000, so his position is about 10x whatever he paid. Good for him, but I'm just not convinced it's a valid asset class.

Mortman's photo
Sun 02/13/22 10:40 PM

Biden has played golf , well he tried to but he was confused about the scoring. And he kept getting lost on the fairways.

As recently as 2018, Biden had a 6.7 handicap. Getting lost? Not likely.

That was the measurement of his mental handicap. It’s measured on a scale of 1-10. About 3/4 deadhead. It resembles his disapproval rating.

Mental handicap is not really measured in a numerical scale, unless you mean for statistical analysis (Rasch model) where it's a percentage, and 6.7 would be more than three standard deviations above the mean, but yeah-no. Golf handicaps for men go up to 28, so 6.7 is really good. But thanks for playing.

Mortman's photo
Sun 02/13/22 10:20 PM

Frankly I don't believe anything the CDC, Who or Fauchi say anymore . their constant confusing directions has alienated alot of prople.
This is what happens when a administration does not speak in one consistent voice to its people.

Good one! Yeah, it's frustrating when new information leads the authorities to change their directions. Things were easier when we had the President who didn't like scaring people, so suggested drinking bleach, and taking his favorite drugs to treat Covid, like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. and he forbid the CDC from contradicting him and rejected plans to actually test anybody for viruses, and rejected helping the blue states. Let the Democrats die!

Mortman's photo
Sun 02/13/22 09:59 PM
Edited by Mortman on Sun 02/13/22 10:00 PM

since you are clearly a Biden dan Mort. maybe you can answer a few questions that people are really trying to figure out
1( was shutting down the Keystone pipeline good
2) Did Biden handle the Afghanistan pullout correctly..
3) had Bidrn handled the crisis at the southern boarder correctly

Looks like you scared Mortimer and the other hidden libs off with your very fair questions which he no doubt is unable to answer in any logical way.

Sorry I didn't get to your questions sooner. I don't live on this website, and had stuff to do this week, but I'll answer you.

1. Yes, shutting down the Keystone XL pipeline was good. The pipeline was doomed to be an environmental mess, transporting Canadian tarsands through pipeline that was likely to leak and spill that oil all along, like their other leaks, and those companies never really pay the cost of cleanup, since it's government agencies who are stuck with the cleanup and management of the disasters.

2. Biden's pull-out from Afghanistan was a good move. The military evacuated 122,000 people from that country in the final weeks! Sure people died in the suicide bombing at the airport, but that's not even close the first deaths in Afghanistan in terrorist attacks, and if the US stayed, we'd have to send 30-50 thousand troops just to stabilize the mess from Pompeo's sell-out to the Taliban. Just from regular military operations, you could expect at least dozens of US deaths over the next couple years, and before more terrorists launch VBIEDs at our gates.

3. Southern border crisis? Yes, ending the separation of families and jailing migrant children was a crisis in a way, but even tens of thousands of immigrants at the border isn't really that alarming, compared to what's been happening over the past few decades. I don't see even 100,000 immigrants at the border as being a crisis, since the US was made up from immigrants. Immigrants from the Southern border continue to contribute to our economy, and unless you've got a better way to harvest the crops in the US, then I see them as crucial to our agricultural industry. That said, I'm not really following the "Southern border crisis" as I don't really care, but sure, Biden's doing OK, since he's not stealing $billions from the budget to seize land and destroy the environment to build a crappy wall.

Mortman's photo
Sun 02/13/22 09:33 PM
Edited by Mortman on Sun 02/13/22 09:34 PM

It's asinine, because the vaccine saves millions of lives and it's such a tiny shot. Protesting the vaccine is almost as dumb as people taking ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine instead. Such Idiots!

LMAO talk about brainwashed.. IF you knew how to Research, you would know THousands of healthy people are DYING from the shots all over the world.

My research is limited by the fact that I'm not a professional statistician or researcher. So where might one find those "THousands of healthy people" dying from the shots? Thousand of people have died after getting vaccinated, but with billions of doses received, even five thousand would be a fairly insignificant amount, percentage-wise. Saying those deaths were the result of the vaccine is suspicious, since people die everyday, and the vast majority of vaccinated people don't even get sick from the shot. The people at the front of the line for vaccination were those who were old and/or with underlying health conditions, so saying a 95-year-old woman died two weeks after getting the shot doesn't impress me.

Articles I've read, and anecdotal evidence from my friends and family in the medical industry (sister's a nurse in Texas, wife's friend is a doctor), the vaccines make people 45 times less likely to die from Covid. What have you got?

Mortman's photo
Fri 02/11/22 11:43 PM
It's asinine, because the vaccine saves millions of lives and it's such a tiny shot. Protesting the vaccine is almost as dumb as people taking ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine instead. Such Idiots!

Mortman's photo
Thu 02/10/22 11:40 PM

years ago when Biden was a senator there was a shooting massacre in Pa. . when Biden commented on it he said at the time of the shooting he heard the shots from a nearby golf course that he was playing on .
Problem is ( when asked) none of the golf courses had any record of Biden being there.
so does he play golf?...well, in his mind he does...in his mind I'm sure he played on the PGA tour

Meh. Nobody said Biden's an expert of Pennsylvania geography and hearing "gunshots" is like people in California "feeling earthquakes" when trucks drive by.

Whatever, he's not wasting nearly as much time playing golf as most recent presidents, and he passed that $trillion infrastructure law, so the lights are on in there.

Mortman's photo
Thu 02/10/22 11:21 PM
Edited by Mortman on Thu 02/10/22 11:27 PM

Key word allegations. That’s all you can and will get against Trump, allegations! The problem with hunter is those allegations have evidence to back them up. You won’t see any charges brought against him , yet. Thankfully there is no statutes of limitations. He won’t be protected after the mid-term elections.

as I mentioned before .. there are allegations, by outsiders made against trump (proven or are in the process of being proven false , and then there are confessions and admissions by the bidens, their family members and heads of state. that are just not being covered and are quickly hushed up. as well you know, thats not what joe, john or hunter really meant to say. if the house and senet flip after the mid terms, the stalled investigations will no longer have the dem watch dogs suppressing them. heck even some of th dem supporters of biden and fauci have started speaking out, because they want to separate them selves from them to try to save their up coming elections.

Interesting that Trump allegations are being "proven false" (What's proven false?) while he sues to stop release of evidence or testimony wherever he can, while Hunter Biden doesn't do any of that. Nobody saying Trump is innocent are doing so under oath. Many are pleading the Fifth. Doesn't look innocent.