no photo
Tue 06/12/12 04:09 PM
Thank you and you are welcome tazzops and popcorncoke, sad2

no photo
Tue 06/12/12 04:09 AM
Edited by Sunshine_in_Florida on Tue 06/12/12 04:17 AM

They KKK has the RIGHT to offer their services. If they are refused it's discrimination.
Discrimination??????????????????????????shocked surprised

Yes Conrad, discrimination, why would they be denied "adopting" a highway and cleaning it? Kiwanis club does it all the time.

No different than hiring me for a job I am qualified to do because of my age. It is no different than if you wanted to "adopt" a highway.

Why cannot the KKK be portrayed in a good light doing a service to their community?

I think I know what it is. The officials don't want the sign on the highway that it was "adopted by the Knights, as those that have anger towards them would have an uprising. Yet, the ones that lost their families at ground zero, will have to look at that mosque and their signage proclaiming it is theirs. I hope New Yorkers and everyone else that was personally effected that day have an uprising of their own.

no photo
Tue 06/12/12 04:04 AM
Hi Queene, thanks for the response. Wow, I felt pain there. I take it personal. Bless your heart. I don't want my partner stepping out, first I feel up front we would have an understanding that is a "no no" and 2nd, I would not trust they all wore protection and not bring anything home any STD to me. Nope, wouldn't do it!

Sunshine, thank you for your comment too. I agree, it takes a toll on one to go through legal proceedings and I don't want to bring a new person into that baggage, "clean it up". I have also seen hearts broken by empty words from "separated" people and the couple gets back together and you feel lied to and "used".

I want a clean slate, I would not feel right dating a separated person. First of all, I would have to believe they were getting a divorce, (not always true), Second, taking that chance, I would want to hear the other spouses confirmation as in my case, I could not knowingly hurt another woman if they were deceiving me. It all boils down to trouble, and risky behaviour, on many levels.

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 11:13 PM
Is this still frowned upon and considered adultery? Would you go out with a person, "separated" and consider a future with them? I personally would not, I would always wonder if they did it to one spouse, they would do it to another. I feel it diminishes integrity and honor of the vows one took. I would prefer the person "clean up one house" so to speak, before window shopping for another.

What say you?

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 10:58 PM

If the Klan or Black Panthers, Nation of Islam or any other hate group wants to clean up a highway I say let em. Its not going to change their public image in any way because people will still know who they are.

I agree with you, I was pointing out how easy it was for the Muslims to "slap our faces" with ground zero, killing innocent men, women and children, and then sit in the middle of the site, how cruel and insensitive, yet, a group wants to clean our highways and hits a brick wall, I find that to be typical of our government. frustrated Oh, don't get me started on the race card. Ohhhh, no! mad

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 08:34 PM
Edited by Sunshine_in_Florida on Mon 06/11/12 08:36 PM
Speaking as a dog lover who fostered dogs for over 12 years, I can tell you that if you are using a common area, whether it be a community park or my front yard, you better pick up your pets poop. I think it is rude to have other people leave their pet remains behind, and that goes for cats too, they are the worse as the eat wild pray if left to stalk outside and depending on what they ate, they carry disease and worms. Then it gets passed on.

"No bad pets, just bad owners."

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 08:30 PM

How do they collect the dogs DNA? I think people should definitely clean up after their animals but this is getting a little ridiculous.

DNA samples can be collected from dogs. The samples then can be used to determine which dogs are leaving waste behind.
How to collect DNA in dogs, just like you do for humans.

Hold the dog’s head firmly against your body with one hand. With the other hand, place the swab into dog’s mouth against the inside surface of the cheek.

Firmly rotate the swab against inside of the dog’s cheek for about 10 seconds. Swab needs only to be damp, do not attempt to collect extra saliva; the objective is to collect loose CHEEK cells.

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 08:13 PM
Edited by Sunshine_in_Florida on Mon 06/11/12 08:27 PM
THIS is TOO funny not to share;

MONTGOMERY, Ala. – Property managers across the nation are turning to a CSI strategy to battle dog poo. They're using DNA technology to match which canine is responsible for leaving the piles so their owners can face fines.

Collecting evidence: Daniel Allen cleans up after his puggle in May.

By John Doman, (St. Paul) Pioneer Press, via AP

Just the idea of of using the technology people are used to seeing on the Crime Scene Investigation TV shows was enough to get residents at Legends at Taylor Lakes, an upscale Montgomery apartment community, to clean up their act.

"We sent out letters to residents about what we were going to do," said Joe Johnson , property manager. Legends has been using the service for about six weeks. "The problem of owners not cleaning up after their dogs just disappeared."

PooPrints, a division of BioVet Pet Lab, developed a process in which DNA samples can be collected from dogs. The samples then can be used to determine which dogs are leaving waste behind. The company, based in Knoxville. Tenn., markets the service to property management companies, apartment complexes, condos and homeowner's associations. The company now has clients in 28 states, Israel and Singapore , said Eric Mayer, director of business development. Mayer said PooPrints, the only company currently providing this service, is working on a patent for its technology.

Clients collect samples of waste and send them to the PooPrints lab. "We can perform an exact DNA matchup with the pets in our database," Mayer said. "The results won't come back as showing a beagle left the pile of waste. It will be the beagle in Apartment 3A left the waste."

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 07:38 PM
GOODNIGHT

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 07:32 PM
@lov2rok
You are too funny.

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 07:27 PM
Willing2,

I agree with your observation, that does look like a Downs character. I don't know what it is depicting though, I feel silly but I don't get the cartoon at all?noway

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 07:17 PM
Sadness is just another emotion pretty lady. If you are having a bad time of it, by all means post and discuss. You might not like all the responses, but most people are kind and understanding.

I think that if the sadness persists,and you cannot bring yourself out of it, then that needs to be dealt with differently, that might lean towards a depression.

Two of my 13 year old dogs are very sick and I will have to make a decision for them when their quality of life is determined by me and the vet to be not fair to the animal anymore, THAT will be a sad day for me indeed, and I hope you are there to give me encouragement as I would do for you.

Chin up and smile. That's what friends are for.

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 04:02 PM
Edited by Sunshine_in_Florida on Mon 06/11/12 04:03 PM
Disclaimer: I personally do not support either groups in this article only to point out the discrimination that is evident depending on who makes discussions in government. Neither groups are any better than mass murderers as far as I am concerned.
Responsible for the innocent killing of men, women and children in their heinous missions.
This group who want to help taxpayers, clean up a highway as some business groups are known to do:

KKK wants to ‘adopt’ highway in Georgia

A group affiliated with the Ku Klux Klan wants to "adopt" a mile-long stretch of highway in Georgia.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the Georgia Department of Transportation is currently reviewing the May 21 request—filed by International Keystone Knights of the KKK in Union County—to clean up part of Route 515 in the Appalachian Mountains in Blairsville.

"Any civic-minded organization, business, individual, family, city, county, state, or federal agency is welcome to volunteer in the Georgia Adopt-A-Highway program," according to the department's website.

The state attorney general's office is expected to decide Monday.

"We just want to clean up the doggone road," Harley Hanson, who filed the application, told the paper. "We're not going to be out there in robes."

But Rep. Tyrone Brooks, head of the Georgia Association of Black Elected Officials, called on state officials to reject the application.

"This is about membership building and rebranding their name in a public way," Brooks said. "What's next, are we going to let neo-Nazis or the Taliban or al-Qaida adopt highways?"

[Related: Ex-skinhead wins GOP post]

"We are good, decent Christian Americans," Hanson, the group's "exalted cyclops," added. "What we're trying to do is to work with the local community."

AND THEN THERE IS THIS GROUP: Who gets the "OK" after killing all those people.

Ground Zero Mosque' Clears Legal Hurdle to Build

It will shortly be ten years since 9/11 and the Park51 Rabat is still being planned in the hallowed grounds of 9/11 under the protection of the Dhimmis of NYC. Here's hoping that in the five years El-Gamal needs to actually begin building his vision the American public will wake up to the real dangers of Islamic political ideology and the Mosque at Ground Zero will just go away.

Americans have been able to witness the slow unraveling of a cover up by the Park51 Group to hide the radical intent of their planned Mosque. Feisal Abdul Rauf, the son of a contemporary of* the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, claims to be a moderate. Through the hard work of Pamela Geller's organization 'Stop Islamitization of America' (SIOA), and other investigative journalists, Feisal was exposed for what he truly is, a Islamic extremist and NJ slum landlord. So off he went on greater conquests.

Then the non-profit Park51 Group selected Imam Adhami, a NYC Imam who was then heard in one of his sermons to call for 'Sharia Law;' who posted his opinion on a website that people with "homosexual feelings are the result of some form of violent emotional or sexual abuse at some point in their life;" and who was also proven to have links to Anti-American Imam Al-Hajj Talib Abdur-Rashid and terror supporter Imam Siraj Wahhaj. By early February Adhami quit.

According to Sharif El-Gamal the past year has taught him that he needs a new strategy, slower and more realistic, one he should have started before going public last year. He has spent the past year traveling around the country to garner supporters and has attempted to build relationships with the residents of the neighborhood and Muslim groups in NY, NJ and CT; and he has seduced the Aunt of a 9/11 victim to his advisory board. In addition to organized prayers, he has held events in Park51's makeshift space, including various art exhibits, yoga and Brazilian martial arts classes, to Muslim holiday ceremonies and discussions on bullying with Muslim and non-Muslim children. He says all of this will provide him with a better understanding of the community's needs to aid him in formulating a better community center.

This pattern is starting in communities in America. Dear reader, please keep your eyes open and be aware. In each of these US cities there is a growing Muslim population: Dearborn, Detroit, Tampa, Philadelphia, Camden, Wilmington, Brooklyn, Los Angeles, Baltimore, Chicago, DC, Dallas, Houston, Ft. Worth, Atlanta, San Diego, Seattle, St. Louis, Columbus, Memphis and Miami and the residents are beginning to see a growing demand for 'Sharia Law' to take precedence over our civil courts. Look at the college campuses where the Muslim Student Association, founded by the Muslim Brotherhood, have intimidated many of our youth into silence. Understand that 'Sharia' compliant financial demands are being met on Wall Street and in public and privately owned companies. Educate yourself about the hate and justifiable murder of Infidels that is part of 'Sharia Law' and is found in the Koran. And clearly understand that Islamists want to symbolize the conquest of America with a Mosque at Ground Zero that Arabs are calling a 'Rabat' (the point of contact at the heart of the infidel's territory that had been raided).

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/08/new_strategy_for_ground_zero_mosque.html#ixzz1xWpD8TzE

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/05/19/key-leader-in-ground-zero-mosque-shares-new-vision-of-islam-in-america-in-book-moving-the-mountain/

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 12:23 PM

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 12:19 PM
Edited by Sunshine_in_Florida on Mon 06/11/12 12:20 PM

Al Qaeda Offshoot Offers Camels for Obama's Head, Hens for Hillary Clinton's

http://news.yahoo.com/al-qaeda-offshoot-offers-camels-obamas-head-hens-165924543--abc-news-topstories.html

"Anyone who helps the Mujahideen find the whereabouts of Obama and Hillary Clinton will be rewarded with 10 Camels to the information leading to Obama and 10 hens and 10 cocks for Hillary," said senior Shabaab commander Fuad Mohamed Khalaf in a statement reported on numerous websites.

Obomber can't even get the respect of his enemies.

10 cocks for the Ice Queen! (Someone needs to send Hillary pictures before she turns herself in for not knowing what a chicken is...) laugh

I am thinking Hilary don't care for the cocks now.

If Hillary Clinton had a lesbian affair with Huma Abedin then everything in Weinergate fits

By Kevin “Coach” Collins

People are motivated to follow their darker instincts by lust for money power or sex.

In mid 2007 rumors started to circulate about Huma Abedin a stunningly beautiful staffer working for Hillary Clinton. The wagging tongues of Washington asked logical questions about Huma. “If Hillary is bisexual (as had long been thought and occasionally uttered in public), what is the nature of her relationship with the dark eyed enchanting Abedin, a young lady from a strict Muslim family?”

“Is the fact that Huma was never seen twice in the same designer outfit and lived in a $649,000 condo explainable because she was trading sexual favors with Hillary for a fabulous lifestyle?” “If so what does that make Huma?”

“How did Huma, whose government salary was listed as $9,999, live as she did?”

“Is Hillary Clinton a lesbian?”

Is Huma Abedin her lesbian “kept woman?”

In 2007 Michael Musto a Village Voice columnist who writes about gay issues commented that Hillary might be “Gayle King-ing” Huma, that is getting her a higher profile in order to head off media scrutiny about her and why Clinton would be “hiding” Huma and the true nature of their relationship.

In her tell all book about her affair with Bill Clinton Gennifer Flowers wrote that when she asked Bill if Hillary is a lesbian he laughed and made reference to her being more experienced with women then he is.

http://www.coachisright.com/if-hillary-clinton-had-a-lesbian-affair-with-huma-abedin-than-everything-in-weinergate-fits/

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 11:43 AM
For the record, Obama will lose the 2012 election. He will be a one-term President. These are the reasons why.
Obama 2012 – 101 reasons why he will lose.

Unemployment after 4 years of Keynesian economics is still over 7%. If Americans are out of work so will be the President.
US debt is over 14 trillion dollars and counting. He tripled the debt. We had a party and our children will have to pay.
We are still fighting an undeclared war in the Middle East with American men and women on the ground taking casualties with no end in sight. This really upsets me. It is not Obama’s fault but America should only fight declared wars, because undeclared wars are a never ending battle.
The budget is not yet balanced and 60 percent of the money goes to entitlements.
Change did not come.
Obama looks exhausted. As a leader he physically looks like life is a chore. He looks too skinny and will lose some votes based on his look. I know it is superficial but people vote on this.
Inflation is picking up. He is allowing the currency to be inflated.
Health care is not fixed. Not his fault. The Republicans only allow a watered down version to get ,through. Yet on the other hand, my thinking is there are better ways to fix health care than the Obama plan, such as a negative income tax, free market and light regulation such as not allowing people to be dropped for pre-existing conditions.
The housing market is far from recovered.
China is rising faster than the USA.
US jobs are going overseas.
Pro family Americans question Obama’s core values.
He accepted the Nobel peace prize for nothing.
Still no real business experience, only an academic.
Liberals feel betrayed as he did not follow through with transforming America with a liberal vision. Too much compromise.
Increased taxes.
Half the country is conservative.
After the initial honeymoon with international leaders, the global community respects him only for his title rather than his ability to lead.
Tea party.
Herman Cain, the conservative Obama.
His party turns against him.
2012 is the apocalypse?
Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, Alex Jones, Drudge Report, National Review, Freeman, Greg, Mankiw, American Thinker
Wikileaks did not help the American image.
Jimmy Carter lite. He was elected to restore trust in the office of the Presidency, but ineffective as a leader.
Does not understand economics. Never read the classics from Adam Smith to Hayek to Milton Friedman. Filled with a mix of Keynesian and populous ideas.
Too many vacations at critical times.
Too many bailouts of big US businesses.
Special interest president.
Mysterious past from which passport he used to got to Pakistan to college records, to fake social security number and drug use.
Questionable lavish trips for his family
Some surprises will come out right before the 2012 election.
Expansion of government and unaffordable entitlement programs.
US military is being poorly run. Valuable resources are being wasted.
Well rehearsed for speeches, but lacks charisma.
Was basically an anti-Bush blame candidate. But after 4 years of failed policies it will be hard to blame Bush.
Continues setting presidential golf records.
Putin embarrasses him.
An Asian dictator embarrasses him.
A Middle Eastern Emir embarrasses him.
Chavez makes him look bad.
Lacks support in the congress which is a reflection of the sentiment of the US. If reelected he will be a 4 year lame duck president.
Rebuilding Iraq, but not our roads and schools.
Freedom is decreasing and the constitution has taken a back seat to government central control, for example the TSA or potential regulation of the Internet.
Too many people drawing metaphors to 1984 (the book, not the year). Big brother is alluded to in many headlines.
Comedians will begin to roast him and the youth will lose respect for him.
Food, healthcare, education and oil increases or at least agri-inflation, have you been to the grocery store lately?
Illegal immigration problem never solved.
Drug problem never solved or not even a dent in it.
Violent crimes are many fold higher than other nations.
America is slipping more as an economic leader and relative standard of living is in decline.
Blatant unrepentant globalist, putting America second.
Minor irritants for the US citizens like body scanners more paperwork and forms.
States are in crisis and the is only the beginning and Obama has done little to help.
Latest census shifted the political balance in swing states.
Was not a landslide in the first election.
Trade deficit is worst.
Many people I personally know that crossed lines have told me it was a mistake.
Lacks the combination of vision and ability to implement, like Ronald Reagan. He talks about united the parties instead of doing it.
America is too divided.
The U.S. trade deficit with China increased by 26% last year.
Independent voter and minor parties are shifting their alliances away from the Democrats.
Obama is getting too much advice from George Clooney.
South Park will produce some parodies that will hit home at Obama’s weaknesses.
Substance wins over symbolism the second time around.
Double dip recession at the end of 2012 could derail any chance of an Obama victory.
Obama is no Roosevelt because opposition to Roosevelt usually conceded for the greater good. The opposite is happening in the USA. The Obama presidency is polarizing the country.
Arizona, Colorado, Ohio, Wisconsin, Louisiana, Missouri, Oregon, Washington ,Michigan, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Illinois, California, Nevada, are bankrupt and cannot meet their obligatory payments. The last drips of Federal money will expose the dire economic situation of these states.
Majority of the polls currently show an Obama loss in the 2012 election.
Republicans learned from their mistakes and will not elect someone like McCain to represent them again. That is the four pillars of the republicans are: social and religious conservatives, fiscal conservatives, imperialists and war hawks and moderate Republicans who can cross party lines. McCain was a War hawk conservative with some social ideas. Not a combination needed during an economic crisis. You need a fiscal and religious conservative that appeals to moderates. Hawks do not swing elections unless there is a real Peal Harbor.
Exceptions were too high for the first term.
Stagflation.
Florida the key swing state demographically is changing more conservative. Whoever wins Florida will have a good chance at the White House in 2012.
Arizona, Texas, Utah, Georgia and South Carolina all Republican states picked up electorates.
Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York Pennsylvania all democratic states lost electorates.
It is showdown of Big Government vs the US citizens, I am pulling for the Americans.
Vegas and psychics and predictors of the sort are edging towards a Republican win.
Barack broke the promise of raising taxes for capital gains and dividends for the top percentage of wage earners.
Broken promise of double funding for after school programs.
Centralize lobbying and ethics reporting for US citizens to view, another broken promise.
Phase out exemptions for high earning tax payers. Another broken promise.
Repeal Bush tax cuts for the top earners, another Obama unfulfilled promise.
Obama promised to end income taxes for seniors making less than 50k. This was a huge issue in the sunbelt swing states, Obama did not do this.
A score of other broken promises too many to list. This does not help his credibility.
Is Obama Keynesian or Kenyan? To date there is still some confusion in some people’s minds.
Much of the Hollywood crowd that were his darlings in the 2008 Presidential elections are not as zealous in the 2012 Presidential elections.
Republicans have a real candidate in 2012.
Has an extreme anti-life voting record.
Obama is soft on crime.
Relief for the middle class never materialized and many stimulus injections of cash were temporary and favoring a few rather than the majority who will pay with taxes.
Obama wants a European style social economy which does not fit the American spirit. Obama is not a socialist, rather more follows the French economic model than the American.
Extension of Bush foreign policy, pax America. The sun never sets on the union jack (make the world England), I mean stars and bars.
Unemployment benefits have run out of federal money for chronically unemployed and people underemployed and out of work are looking for new ideas and answers rather than government money and temporary fixes.
Many good ideas proposed in 2008, but few implemented even with a Democratic majority in the congress. It is really hard to be Obama, as there is a lot of political infighting and most of the US money is being consumed my entitlement spending and a pittance is for these new interesting ideas.
Has done nothing to curb the close ties between the military business infrastructure and government spending.
Bailed out Wall Street not Main street. I thought he said things would be different. Most jobs are created by small companies, close to 70% as well as innovation, but the large dinosaurs got the funds.
Alex Conant, a GOP election campaign advisor said President Barack Obama cannot be a bipartisan candidate in 2012, like he was in the last election because American voters know him now as something different. He will lose many center and independent voters.
After 25 years of the Bush and Clinton dynasties, Americans have less tolerance for legacy candidates and more focused on results. That is just because they know someone, no longer is a good reason to reelect them.
Traditionally candidate who spend more money on election bids win. This is a reasonably strong correlation. For example, Democrats spent $956,049,411 in 2008 while the Republicans spent $792,186,627. This is contrast with 2004 where the Republicans spent $875,704,006 and the Democrats spent $710,416,993. It is not just that when a campaign has more money it is an indicator of real sentiment, but money and marketing does influence people. At this point Republicans have the momentum and mount an all out attempt to dethrone Obama in 2012 as they see it as an attempt to save the USA.
Crazy indicators that could mean nothing or something, such height of the Candidates, Obama being 6’1” would lose against Mit Romney at 6’4”. Many of the crazy indicators point to an Obama lose in 2012. Hair also counts, and Obama’s salt and pepper thin hair is no competition for the flowing hair of Sarah Palin’s for example.
I will not vote for him and I usually vote for winners (not always). I have an even better track record with predicting elections. Sometimes I am a sucker for lost causes.

All the above is well and good and to quote Abraham Lincoln

A house divided against itself cannot stand.

Obama campaigned on being a unifier but the end result is the nation is horribly divided. Talk is one thing but a real understanding how to fix things is another.

In the end Obama will lose the 2012 US presidential election because elections are won or lost on economics. The New Deal I did not work and the New Deal II did not either. President Obama does not understand how money and markets work.

http://political-economy.com/obama-2012/

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 11:21 AM
Jerome R. Corsi, a Harvard Ph.D., is a WND senior staff reporter.
He has authored many books, including No. 1 N.Y. Times best-sellers "The Obama Nation" and "Unfit for Command."

Corsi's latest book is "Where's the REAL Birth Certificate?"

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 11:09 AM
I saw this dog at the marina here, but it was tiny like 5 pounds. The owners were boaters and had to shield if from the sun.

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 11:04 AM
WND.com WND EXCLUSIVE
Birth-certificate 'surprise' in October?
Hawaii source claims forgery of 'original' with 1961 materials

Published: 05/29/2012 at 10:03 PM
Jerome R. Corsi, a Harvard Ph.D., is a WND senior staff reporter. He has authored many books, including No. 1 N.Y. Times best-sellers "The Obama Nation" and "Unfit for Command." Corsi's latest book is "Where's the REAL Birth Certificate?"
010612obama_colb

An intelligence source in Hawaii who warned early last year that a forged Obama birth record would be released now says that amid continued doubts about the authenticity of the document posted on the White House website, a forged “original” birth certificate intended to pass forensic inspection by using 1961 materials is being prepared and could be released as an “October surprise.”

The source, who has contact with Hawaii government officials, was questioned by Mike Zullo, the head of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse team. Zullo recently returned from a trip to Hawaii to follow up on leads in the posse’s investigation of Obama’s eligibility for the 2012 election ballot in Arizona. Arpaio announced March 1 that his team found probable cause that the document posted by the White House April 27, 2011, is a forgery.

Zullo told WND today that regardless of whether the Hawaii source’s information pans out, he wants to see the original microfilm record of Obama’s birth.

“If they decide to try to produce a document, we’re going to be skeptical,” he said. “We’ve been calling for the microfilm from the beginning.”

Sign the petition now to show members of Congress how many Americans demand constitutional integrity.

Arpaio has said he wants to see the entire roll of microfilm that contains Obama’s birth record and submit it to court-certified forensic examiners to determine its authenticity.

The Hawaii source said ink and paper from 1961 have been secured to create an “original” document that would correspond with the digital copy posted on the White House website.

As WND reported one year ago, radical supporters of Barack Obama have openly admitted their role in the forging of a Kenyan Obama birth certificate.

The White House released a purported copy of Obama’s long-form birth certificate shortly after the Drudge Report prominently leaked details of WND Book’s then-upcoming expose “Where’s the Birth Certificate.”

WND reported yesterday that a letter from Hawaii’s Department of Health last week verifying Obama’s birth in Honolulu has actually opened the door to “shocking revelations” the posse is promising to disclose.

Zullo has said the sheriff plans to schedule a press conference “at the earliest possible date in June.”

This is WND printer-friendly version of the article which follows.
To view this item online, visit http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/hawaii-source-warns-of-october-birth-certificate-surprise/

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 10:50 AM

FORGERY-GATE
Obama fraud 'biggest potential crime' in U.S. history
Diana West urges citizenry not to abandon issue of eligibility
Published: 18 hours ago

(SECURE FREEDOM RADIO) Diana West asks the question that the mainstream media has been intimidated into avoiding: whether Barack Obama is eligible to be president of the United States?

Despite the results of Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case Unit, which found that both Obama’s birth certificate and Selective Service Registration card had been forged, Obama’s behavior in the ’08 election and the very words of the Constitution itself, the government has not allowed for a thorough and fair investigation into the issue of Obama’s eligibility.

West urges citizens to not blindly accept the Obama administration’s word, but to question authority over what could be the “biggest potential crime in all of American history.”

http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/obama-fraud-biggest-potential-crime-in-u-s-history/?cat_orig=us