Community > Posts By > Fiddlemaker

Fiddlemaker's photo
Mon 03/09/20 10:46 PM
Some of you folks have no idea what war is, was or will be.

Ask yourself what is the main purpose of war?

Is a police action, a drug interdiction, or the overthrow of a dictator any different to the ground pounder of today? NO, war only reduces the population, and those who survive it, are forgotten, spit on, berated and then kicked to the curb. Because they were from the expendable classes. If you bleed red blood, your my brother or sister. The ground cannot tell the color of your skin, but it will turn red. Then brown and finely fade away. Just like memories of why wars are started.

Believe me, it is not easy to slip back into civilian life.

So never wish for war. Nothing good ever comes of it. Just remember when we are in combat environment, sitting on the FEBA, your not fighting for your country, your fighting for the person next to you. When you loose someone close to you, it is just like loosing your spouse or child. The emotions and memories are no different for your adversary. They to have Mothers, fathers, sisters daughters and sons.

BTW just for your information, Females are more ruthless in combat than males.

Fiddlemaker's photo
Mon 03/09/20 09:44 PM

I disagree that he is a terrorist. What is your definition of a terrorist?

Any person, agency, or government that through action or inaction causes harm to personal or a public body. (According to the USA)

This includes News agencies, press correspondents and those whom tell only the partial truth. Freedom of press is fine and should be a legal right in all countries. Only then can we see the people elected or not, that dish out lies to sway the public opinion for the gain of money or power.

Is it right when a reporter withholds a story, or word smiths it to the point that it is in his best interest? Is that the truth then. Write the story with the slant toward your opinion?

What he did was a terrorist act as defined in this country. He is just the first step in the link of many failures. The ones that condoned his actions by providing the information I feel are more guilty.

Governments all over the world try to suppress the truth to CYA so to speak. They basically just want to stay in power.

Furthermore since the crime did not occur in the US, they should not have jurisdiction.

Fiddlemaker's photo
Mon 03/09/20 07:19 PM
Love is a four letter word. It is the emotional attachments that give it meaning.

Fiddlemaker's photo
Mon 03/09/20 03:28 PM
I am my own boss and no endless honey do list.

Fiddlemaker's photo
Mon 03/09/20 03:24 PM

The UK government has systematically denied him his rights. If reports are correct they are drugging and torturing him in Bellmarsh, a high-security prison normally reserved for terrorists.

He is a terrorist. He chose his actions. Don't do the crime if you cannot do the time. BUT I do not blame him. Go after the ones who provided the information and the people that failed to prevent it.

I stick with my fishing policy. Catch and release at least.
Julian Assange does not represent all Australian's.
Every one I met there was great.

Fiddlemaker's photo
Mon 03/09/20 03:13 PM
Time to take a nap and sleep off the side affects.

Fiddlemaker's photo
Mon 03/09/20 03:11 PM
I miss cursing in the Med.

Fiddlemaker's photo
Mon 03/09/20 03:09 PM
Elections frustrated frustrated frustrated rant frustrated

Fiddlemaker's photo
Mon 03/09/20 08:37 AM
I think I better let the dog in.

Fiddlemaker's photo
Mon 03/09/20 08:32 AM

I feel more comfortable with random chit chat cuz im bad at expressing my thoughts and feelings.

All you have to do is say it, it is the ones your talking to that have the choice to take it onboard or flush it.

Fiddlemaker's photo
Mon 03/09/20 08:27 AM
Edited by Fiddlemaker on Mon 03/09/20 08:27 AM

Personality doesnt mean **** if she is ugly

How shallow of you to think that.

Iā€™d take personality over looks every time

It is not shallow on her part, it is the result of the education in that part of the world. This is what the men in her country led her to believe.
I would agree that it is the men that are shallow though. waving

Fiddlemaker's photo
Mon 03/09/20 08:20 AM

Personality doesnt mean **** if she is ugly

Not true, without personality you can never be beautiful.

Fiddlemaker's photo
Sun 03/08/20 07:19 PM
^^ What she said. :wink:

Fiddlemaker's photo
Sun 03/08/20 05:47 PM
It always is, learn form the situation. I still remember my first wife and we divorced in 1988. Put your energy into something that is positive for you.
Self improvement makes you a better person.

Fiddlemaker's photo
Sun 03/08/20 05:11 PM
People whom say and never do.

Fiddlemaker's photo
Sun 03/08/20 05:07 PM
Sorry distance is to great.

What? I am not robbing the cradle.

Fiddlemaker's photo
Sun 03/08/20 05:05 PM

I noticed something for women, you get pressure to have children. I always knew that I didn't want kids. I think there are people who think I'm weird because I don't have kids.

That is a wise choice. Don't let anyone tell you different.

I have traveled extensively, I also have observed women get the short end of the stick. The worst offender is the church. JMHO.

Fiddlemaker's photo
Sun 03/08/20 02:42 PM
That is their way to get you to upgrade. frustrated

Fiddlemaker's photo
Sun 03/08/20 02:37 PM
Coffee the nectar of life. I would like to but the distance is to great. The coffee would be cold :angry:

Welcome to Mingle

Fiddlemaker's photo
Sun 03/08/20 10:36 AM
I should not have slept so late. Need to finish the mudding and taping. Just awaiting the Aleeve to kick in.