Community > Posts By > Ladywind7

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 04/03/20 05:19 PM

No club needed for me, I'll come with.
Especially if U got a heavy metal club to go to.
Head banging, then just banging.

Cheeky. laugh
Keep safe in your cave. :sunflower:

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 04/03/20 05:10 PM
Edited by Ladywind7 on Fri 04/03/20 05:11 PM
Bought biscuits, cookies are getting smaller every year. Why is there a hole in some cookies? I have never understood that?

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 04/03/20 05:01 PM

Do you like my profile pic?

Yes I like your profile pic, but as already mentioned above, the mirror image is distracting.

ϱniɈɔɒɿɈƨib ƨi ɿoɿɿim ɘʜɈ ƨɘY

lol dribeerF

The pic is fine. But make it color perhaps?

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 04/03/20 04:54 PM

I watch Dr. Phil on tv sometimes. I don't know if anyone watches but he had the question about, when you are deciding to be with one person for long term, how do you decide that? What quality does that person need.

Humor, a huge heart, (he helps others less fortunate than himself), spiritual, artistic, irony (he can laugh at himself and the world), loyal, protective of me, great communicator and fearless. Emotionally mature.

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 04/03/20 04:47 PM
Sorry, It takes time when love runs deep. I just want to see you happy again :heart:

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 04/03/20 03:14 AM
Love, there are so many men who would adore your precious heart. Please move on!!!

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 04/03/20 03:12 AM
Clubs are good. Grrrr bigsmile

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 04/03/20 03:04 AM
Edited by Ladywind7 on Fri 04/03/20 03:29 AM
I have walked the concrete, the beach, the houses
I pass by, I have seen humanity care.
In many windows sits a cheeky teddy bear.
Then there is the pavement chalk messages, that rouses
something in me. We always were sublime,
but we are so much better in this troubled time.

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 04/03/20 02:31 AM
Love is the opium of pure souls. I am jealous of that love, but I have had my own.

Fair - would be the fare,
to cross time and dimension.
I have not the right gold to put on my closed eyelids.
I can not pay the ferryman to take me beyond
desire.

I shall wait,
till my strange gold melts and I can craft
the price he seeks.

He seeks too little.
I seek too much.

The fare wavers, like coins wishfully thrown
in a wishing well
rippling just that little,
unless you throw hard
and cause a tidal wave

That swallows the ferryman, time and dimensions.

Hey friend. I could not help but respond. I really liked your words.

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 04/03/20 02:05 AM
Edited by Ladywind7 on Fri 04/03/20 02:06 AM

Yes, I found love on Mingle2. It takes patience and a whole lot of communication....and money for Immigration.
Money would be a big factor and then there's a fear of all that money going to waste in case things don't work out well when the couple meet up. But still would be worth a shot i guess.

Falling in love is wonderful. We met after 7 months. And being apart can be healthy, because you actually have to talk before the meeting and before the physical takes place. When I met him at the airport, I knew everything about him mostly. He swaggered in, smiled and we just melted.
Compatibility helps. Once someone said to us "You are the same". We liked the same things, we both wrote poetry, could hold intelligent conversations, so we meshed well.
It is a huge gamble, but when you fit with each other, you simply fit. :hugging::heart:
But also be wary, distance can hide important things too...as I found out.
Yet I regret nothing :boom:

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 04/03/20 01:51 AM

What if you are unable to keep a secret in your mind?
Perhaps you can do this consciously
But can you do it subconsciously and unconsciously?
And how can you be sure you can do that?
And if you cannot do that, or be sure that you can do that, then how can you keep a secret in your own mind

Thought police

I would Triplethink it :smile:
Seriously, I would not cope in an Orwellian society. I would have been in the Ministry of Love a long time ago and tortured. I guess they can break your spirit, your mind and any freewill you may have....but is that living?
I honestly would be a revolutionist, or dead.
Such a cool topic R2D2....

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 04/02/20 10:57 PM
The first chat normally lasts 30 seconds before I am bored. So I just don't bother chatting anymore, unless it is with friends on the forum. I am not going to pretend for politeness sake. I have better things to do and time is precious.

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 04/02/20 08:59 PM
Yes, I found love on Mingle2. It takes patience and a whole lot of communication....and money for Immigration.

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 04/02/20 08:49 PM
“I shall ask God mercifully to protect us. Then I shall fumigate, help purify the air, administer medicine and take it. I shall avoid places and persons where my presence is not needed in order not to become contaminated and thus perchance inflict and pollute others and so cause their death as a result of my negligence. If God should wish to take me, he will surely find me and I have done what he has expected of me and so I am not responsible for either my own death or the death of others. If my neighbor needs me however I shall not avoid place or person but will go freely as stated above. See this is such a God-fearing faith because it is neither brash nor foolhardy and does not tempt God.”

Martin Luther.

You could tell your sister this quote from one of the most admired Reformers of the Church?

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 04/02/20 08:26 PM

Then wine, then a board game. (If he beats me, I will marry him).

I have the wine AND a board game
...ever play Warhammer 40,000?
spock
Where are we going for our honeymoon?
tongue2

Who says you are going to win? I had brothers lol.bigsmile

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 04/02/20 05:29 PM
Edited by Ladywind7 on Thu 04/02/20 05:31 PM
In New Zealand you would not be able to gather at home, like your sister does. We have to isolate in our homes and only with the people in your home.
We did have a infamous religious leader declare he was going to continue to have meetings and daily prayer meetings, stating that Psalm 91 would protect him and his thousands of followers.
He then said nothing more. I presume the police spoke to him. I think his thinking that God will protect him and his followers is dangerous.
In the times of the black plague Christian's reached out to help the suffering and died alongside them of the same illness. Martin Luther at the time told Christians to not have blind Faith. Take medicines, protect yourself and others, be sensible.
We are learning masks are not enough. Covid 19 is also spread through touching surfaces and us then touching our faces etc. It can also be on our clothes.
The most sensible thing to do is close the church, move it online.

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 04/02/20 05:06 PM
Hi Blaze. What are you wearing on your head? I can't figure it out?:smile:

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 04/02/20 02:36 PM
I think Orwell was encouraging us to think what we are thinking and to guard our language and what we are hearing.

Doublespeak? Politicians have used it always, nothing new there.

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 04/02/20 01:17 PM
The same as I did yesterday and many tomorrows. bigsmile

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 04/02/20 01:10 PM
:rose:

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25