Community > Posts By > shandi69

shandi69's photo
Wed 08/01/12 10:17 PM
well dear sir i found yr profile quite interesting to read and love yr smiling face...

shandi69's photo
Tue 07/31/12 08:22 PM
that was the most beautiful thing i have ever read besides my letters from my friends that r in afghan. May all our boys australian n american come home safe, even especially my boyfriend...

shandi69's photo
Thu 06/28/12 08:17 AM
aawww thank u smiley, u don't think it too bitchy in some areas... Just wanted to be me and upfront.

shandi69's photo
Thu 06/28/12 08:14 AM
is there any guy from adelaide who would like to hang out and get to know me

shandi69's photo
Thu 06/28/12 07:54 AM
well i thought i'd improve profile so let me know wat ya think... Do u think it will win anyone over...

shandi69's photo
Thu 06/28/12 07:13 AM
two ways i handle with my anger cause of blacking out n knocking him out, i bought a punching bag and i found working in the garden helps but the punching bag and kick bag helps so so much.... And everyone stays away from me when they hear the bag being hit and music loud...

shandi69's photo
Sun 06/17/12 10:41 PM
Left alone again,
don't know what went wrong,
but here i am all alone,
wondering why u left me.

Was i to much for you,
was i not enough for you,
did i do something wrong,
or did i say something to upset you.

Can't understand why you left me,
why you have been distant,
i thought everything was going well,
we both were so happy and in love.

We were so perfect for each other,
never felt so much love before,
as you showed me everyday,
but it must of been all show.

For i wouldn't be left crying,
with my heart broken again,
to be standing in the rain alone,
watching as all that love washes away.

shandi69's photo
Sun 06/10/12 06:37 AM
to be the best grandmother out from being the best mother to my 7 kids...

shandi69's photo
Sat 06/09/12 11:08 PM
why is it when u feel that u get on top of things, that something or some ppl have to pull you back down... Just feel so lost and hopeless and the kids r feeling it too.

shandi69's photo
Tue 06/05/12 04:50 PM
i didn't cause i learnt my lesson ages ago from another site so i skipped straight to fourm n let the guys do the browsing...

shandi69's photo
Mon 06/04/12 07:29 AM
well from what has happened to me and what i have found out there is alot of places to report these scammers and i don't know if ppl r aware but there is actual soldiers themselves scamming women, which can be reported to the US Military... There is a FBI email address u can report to and u can report to romancescam.com... I do have other emails.. If u want help i can be of service...

shandi69's photo
Sat 06/02/12 10:51 PM
paper or no paper to me a partner is the person u live with, share things with each other, lay in the same bed and bills so to me i say that counts as being married... Its all the same commitment.

shandi69's photo
Sat 06/02/12 10:05 PM
hi charles, i will say they r cause i have been geeting them too and there not from IM messaging cause when i log out it appears again and the top of the page of message is same heading of fb.

shandi69's photo
Sat 06/02/12 09:55 AM
sorry sweetie i'm daveron pk. Look up in the search and fill in the specifics of wat yr looking for.... Yr bound to find someone...

shandi69's photo
Sat 06/02/12 09:36 AM
mmm very hot

shandi69's photo
Sat 06/02/12 09:21 AM
i seem to attract young to elderly, but they seem to be attracted to my chest nuts. Even with some women i attract the weird ones (even thou i'm not into women)...
Even my daughter gets annoyed when we go shopping and young guys sus me out and old guys sus her out....
After alot of years being single i finally hit the jackpot....

shandi69's photo
Sat 06/02/12 09:11 AM
thanks guys n gals, i feel so at ease to know that i am not the only that feels it is... And well he is even more understanding now when he asked wat i texted... And the sex chat n texting is between him n i now.... And i'm not share with another man again... For he don't want to lose me to any of the young guys... Lol.

shandi69's photo
Fri 06/01/12 11:21 PM
want to know if u consider having sex chats with a person cheating if it is not yr partner... I did it once and felt so guilty for it... I told him and he laughed n said it was ok to help men release the tension

shandi69's photo
Fri 06/01/12 11:12 PM

I read profiles, but my brain leaks.

that i would disagree with dear, for the kind gentlemen actually read n just want a friend to chat with, its more of the young puppies that skip certain words...

shandi69's photo
Fri 06/01/12 11:08 PM
thats the same as me jaded, but i'm not married, but finally found my soulmate... It makes me laugh and when i tell them i have a bf, some leave me alone, some tell me they can give me more then my bf (even thou they dont live in my country) and others that r very persistant and want me off here r scammers cause of the three paragraphs of want they want from our relationship...