Community > Posts By > shandi69

shandi69's photo
Sat 09/01/12 03:19 AM
thanks ppl, taken note of all that is said and it has been a quiet few days now... And i will say since i stopped talking to them they have gone away...

shandi69's photo
Fri 08/31/12 04:23 AM
even thou i have a man now but stay on here cause i really enjoy the forums n making friends, but now n then i have men saying they want to be friends n then hit on me with wanting a relationship or sex talk..
I have been a really good girl n polite to them but some have been very rude n persistance.. I block them but they do up new profiles...
Do i report them cause i'm tired of being polite to them...

shandi69's photo
Wed 08/29/12 09:08 PM
mine r simple but not easy,
1. someone who not only love me but my kids too.
2. Never hit a women cause his mates pissed him off.
3. And who is faithful.

shandi69's photo
Sat 08/25/12 04:41 AM
thanks n yes i wrote it last night, just on here when i was bored n it came to me, so i put it on here when i couldn't find pen n paper....

shandi69's photo
Fri 08/24/12 07:27 AM
so long i have waited,
for that special touch,
those words of love,
every night n day.

Been through hell,
had good times too,
but nothing like u,
do to me all the time.

Am i dreaming,
or is it real,
u send my heart,
soaring so high.

When we kiss,
i never been kissed,
like that before or,
even have my heart miss a beat.

When u touch me,
i feel so new,
when u kiss me,
i'm in heaven.

So all i ask is pinch me,
say it all not a dream,
so that when i wake,
u really r by my side...

shandi69's photo
Thu 08/23/12 04:40 AM
thanks everyone and yes i do shayne47 for that man is u my sweetheart.. :-*

shandi69's photo
Tue 08/21/12 09:58 PM
thanks and i plan on it.. Never letting go of him again. :-)

shandi69's photo
Tue 08/21/12 08:11 PM
thanks smokey, and wow n who is that? Sorry never heard of that person.
Yeah we lost touch but he came looking n found me... So to me it is meant to be...

shandi69's photo
Tue 08/21/12 07:11 PM
i know it in two days time but all i wanted this year for my birthday was that special person back in my life that i met three mnths ago and my wish come true... The best ever b'day wish....

shandi69's photo
Sat 08/18/12 04:38 AM
when i was nine i remember my grandfather telling grandma that when he dies he will wait for her then cross over.. Years gone by we went to his grave for tenth anniversary, grandma cleaned up around and placed dead petals in a neat pile, as she walked away, the petals rised up and fell all over her, no breeze or wind around. I started to cry as did my father for we knew grandad was letting her know he was there waiting.. The most beautiful experience ever to see... So i do believe in the afterlife.

shandi69's photo
Sat 08/18/12 04:28 AM
just experienced an amazing but scary thing. Talking to daughter on mobile when all of a sudden fone started to crackle n a deep growly voice spoke. Couldn't make out wat it said, but daughter didn't hear it but her friend did that was standing beside her...

shandi69's photo
Sun 08/05/12 12:51 AM
i was apparently the year my parents said i was born but it turns out they mixed mine n my brothers year around. And thank u, i know it is a number n some ppl will have their mind on one thing.

shandi69's photo
Sun 08/05/12 12:41 AM
all in all, can't help the year, but have changed my year cause my parents made a mistake with the year i was born, which was 1968...
And having 7 kids n raising them on my own, well do i need to explain any more.... No time for anything or luxury...
But this has turned out to be good reading of ppl's opinions..

shandi69's photo
Sat 08/04/12 01:34 AM
all is so true but six years on and off dating sites looking and failing does takes its toll on the mind n heart. Especially at this time of age when they say life begins at 40. And it is good to know that i am not the only one that feels this way, but i don't give up for that day will come when least expecting it... And the same for all others that search for their special someone

shandi69's photo
Sat 08/04/12 01:22 AM
interesting comments and yes 69 was a birthdate not the sex position (i hate that position anyway, don't like choking).... Well i suspose it is like looking for that needle in the haystack.

shandi69's photo
Thu 08/02/12 10:33 PM
just want to know how do i change my user name for a women pointed out more or less i complain about certain things when my name contains 69 in it. So i wud like to change it.

shandi69's photo
Thu 08/02/12 10:20 PM

Says the person with a 69 in a username.

i guess that the year i was born don't help my situation at all.

shandi69's photo
Thu 08/02/12 10:13 PM
that i don't know what i want anymore in relationship wise for every man i have met either want nsa, an affair or r scammers. So tired of them saying they don't play games when they r. Its just disheartened all the time. I'm to old for games n playtime. Am i the only one that feels like this. And i know there is some men out there in the same boat. It's just not fair anymore, that my trust is fading away again.

shandi69's photo
Thu 08/02/12 09:36 PM
why do they call them dating sites or friend sites when most r just on here looking for fun times with no strings attached. Don't they have sites for ppl who wan fun, sex or affairs.

shandi69's photo
Wed 08/01/12 10:31 PM
hi there n welcome to mingle

Previous 1 3 4 5 6