Community > Posts By > MLG40

MLG40's photo
Fri 08/29/08 11:32 AM

McCain said anyone earning less than 5 million dollars a year is middle class.

So where does that put the average citizen??

No offense here but only the prejudice folks and the politically unsavvy will be voting for McCain. He spells trouble with a capital T for this country.
laugh He needs to count how many houses he ownslaugh

Obama answered that for him on his ad running here, it is seven, lol.

Which really isn't that high of a number for him to remember soooooo what does that say about him???

That he has other issues that mean more to him than his wealth.? Or the amount of homes he owns.

MLG40's photo
Fri 08/29/08 11:29 AM

McCain said anyone earning less than 5 million dollars a year is middle class.

So where does that put the average citizen??

No offense here but only the prejudice folks and the politically unsavvy will be voting for McCain. He spells trouble with a capital T for this country.

Then reread your sentence. When has anyone even used prejudice as a point of logic?.... Nice move.

MLG40's photo
Fri 08/29/08 11:19 AM

Didn't Biden himself say O'bama was not qualified when running for pres.?

I do believe so. It has been a few months ago, I can not really recall.

MLG40's photo
Fri 08/29/08 11:14 AM

All I have to say is that it will not be the American people once again.

You have a candidate that snubs his nose in the air at the American soldiers. Which bring to light how he feels about America and is always changing his opinions, religion and views when put on the spot? Seems like he can't even make his own mind up; Great leadership choice there.

The other is another political puppet. Actually come to think of it; they both are.

And I stand by my first sentence.

frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated
laugh You must be talking about McCain laugh

:wink: Yeah, the one who didn't serve his in his own countries military. And has no real political background to speak of. Yeppers; you got me on that one. sad

MLG40's photo
Fri 08/29/08 11:07 AM

All I have to say is that it will not be the American people once again.

You have a candidate that snubs his nose in the air at the American soldiers. Which bring to light how he feels about America and is always changing his opinions, religion and views when put on the spot? Seems like he can't even make his own mind up; Great leadership choice there.

The other is another political puppet. Actually come to think of it; they both are.

And I stand by my first sentence.

frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

MLG40's photo
Fri 08/29/08 09:15 AM

i meen to say i am fed up ,boad lol so i though i ask any one if there were lol hehe!!!!!!!:wink: love flowerforyou

"If there were"? not following this either.

MLG40's photo
Fri 08/29/08 09:11 AM

I do not believe that it works. I tried it and only had one response. I cannot devote 24/7 to a thread. And it is all one sided. The women are the only ones to receive any information to a match. If it was a two way street, it might stand for a better chance at matching people.
I am not bashing, just using clear logical thinking and reasoning process.

MLG40's photo
Fri 08/29/08 08:36 AM

WHATS a durn????noway

Durnit: What is Durnit? Durnit (Zolpidem) is a sedative-hypnotic used for the short-term treatment of insomnia (difficulty falling or staying asleep). A doctor may prescribe Durnit (Zolpidem) for additional conditions. Click for more Durnit details.

MLG40's photo
Thu 08/28/08 05:52 AM

Yeah, I have an alarm clock, Lamp and some times my wallet on it.

MLG40's photo
Thu 08/28/08 05:45 AM

Most foods in general. I am not picky; I like to eat a variety of things; steak, potatoes, tomatoes, Fur burger, corn, apples, fish, hamburger. And my favorite place to eat is the "y". Then there are also, cereal, Chinese, Tacos, and much more.

ok name one thing you realy like !!

Fish.

MLG40's photo
Thu 08/28/08 05:38 AM

Most foods in general. I am not picky; I like to eat a variety of things; steak, potatoes, tomatoes, Fur burger, corn, apples, fish, hamburger. And my favorite place to eat is the "y". Then there are also, cereal, Chinese, Tacos, and much more.

MLG40's photo
Thu 08/28/08 05:29 AM

i havent had a popup in a while, gawd i hate being single :D

LOL... cute... LOL
rofl

MLG40's photo
Thu 08/28/08 05:27 AM

And FWIW, there are no documented performance tests for any registry cleaner out there. They have their uses, but speeding up your system isn't one of them, IMO.

Yes they have been proven to benefit a computers performance. Then as you have also mentioned; if one does not know what to do when using a registry edit program, back up the registry first. And there is one that I use after doing research and finding it proven to do the best job, and even recommended though a few of Microsoft’s Techs.

MLG40's photo
Thu 08/28/08 05:06 AM

Clean up your computer. Try doing a scandisk, Defrag, and close down all start up programs if you are running XP; you don't have to have anything turned on in startup.
The thing with memory is that you need to find out how much your motherboard can handle before wasting money on some that won't work if your board is maxed.
And yes, get a good reg cleaning program. If you have installed and uninstalled programs they tend to leave behind files that you no longer need. So these files tend to slow down performance.
There are sites out there that will tell you what is going on inside your computer. I use "pc pitstop" when there is a problem that I am unable to figure out.
One other thing some forget to do is Blow your computer out, yes dust can make a system run hot which also will affect performance. You can pick a can up for around five dollars. Make sure not to tilt the can or even shake it. This can cause a mist which is bad, and if you decide to blow your computer out. Make sure you unplug the power cord.

MLG40's photo
Thu 08/28/08 04:31 AM

Has this site started using pop ups? I logged in this morning and that is what I seem to get now.

MLG40's photo
Tue 08/26/08 08:04 PM

i had a bird that got into my apt one yr and i wasent home, but i let a friend go in and i had called later and they were freaking out as to find out the bird was flying around and if you know the meaning of a bird it usually means a death in the family. short time later the friend that was at my house, her step brother did die..

So then what would a bat in your house mean?

MLG40's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:09 PM

No, it doesn't work, at least not on me. It doesn't show that you've actually read someone's profile or have any interest beyond the fact that she's, you know, female. I never respond to "Hi, how's it going?", "Let me know if you want to chat", or other versions of the "I'd like to talk with you" messages I get. They don't say anything. If someone's going to message me, it would be nice if they 1) showed some evidence of having read my profile, and 2) made some sort of attempt to start an actual conversation with some actual substance.

The best messages are those that reference someone's profile, and ask a question or two. This can be about something in the profile, or just a general question, but it gives your target mingler something to respond to.

Good luck!

LOL... I have done what you have mentioned. It doesn’t work. Even with mutual match.

MLG40's photo
Tue 08/26/08 06:45 PM
Edited by MLG40 on Tue 08/26/08 06:47 PM

Will President Obama provide free health care ..Free atlast !!

I will say no. It is a gimmick. Have you ever seen an honest politician? Or even one that really follows through with their promises.
And it isn't president yet.

MLG40's photo
Mon 08/25/08 09:15 PM

My problem is that I can’t even read. I just look at the pretty pictures. So; I guess that spelling and reading go hand in hand. And my sentence structure is even worst.

MLG40's photo
Mon 08/25/08 04:50 PM

Has anyone on M2 seen this movie? I thought it a takeoff of the old Mad Max movies. Still it was interesting. Even the plot of the movie was easy to figure out from the start.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25