Community > Posts By > Jim519

Jim519's photo
Mon 05/18/09 04:18 PM
I think you like the attention. Otherwise you wouldnt have created a thread on it. I just dont see where it matters really, just ignore it if your that happy

Jim519's photo
Mon 05/18/09 04:10 PM
Who cares? It's the internet

Jim519's photo
Mon 05/18/09 04:02 PM

bro i have my kids more then half she gets 2000 a month plus ask for more i had to give her an extra 200 yesterday

Your getting ripped, time for a lawyer

Jim519's photo
Thu 05/14/09 05:34 PM
I lust Mirror love

Jim519's photo
Wed 05/13/09 04:38 PM

It may not make sense but once i graduated high school and had a job, college was my responsibility not my mom's (mind you she is disabled and only gets social security) and we never received a dime from my real father. Hell I got 3 paper routes when I was 11 just so i could help mom pay the bills and buy the extras that I wanted.

I feel that the father or mother paying child support has a right to know that their money is going to the child or for the child's support since that is what you're paying, They are not paying so that the custodial parent can go on vacation or out to eat frequently. I don't think they are asking that much.

Exactly my point drinker

Jim519's photo
Tue 05/12/09 04:10 PM

I am just babbling doll. I don't have the answers to how to stop it all and make it fair....but when I rule the world...everyone will have to listen to me laugh

You and I both, and I will be glad to write new laws in regards to child support and sharing the parenting. I have the answers, I just need to get through to the right authorities laugh

Jim519's photo
Tue 05/12/09 04:06 PM

an ex bf of mine had to pay so much in child support for one child...he couldn't afford to do anything. the mother had plenty of money. now I don't feel the dad shouldn't have to pay...but if it's an issue to try to keep the same level for the child at mom's and dad's...that doesn't always seem to apply. Plus most have to pay for the insurance on the child as well....that takes away some of the paycheck as well

exactly, cheers drinker

Jim519's photo
Tue 05/12/09 03:30 PM

yea right...most men do not even pay child support...I don't even wanna hear it...

AMEN!!! I battled mine in court for the $75 a week he was ordered to pay 15 years ago. I never took him back to get it increased.. so when he chose to go to court.. and it was upped to $105 week and he had to pay insurance... i had them tagged his wages( as he never paid anyways) and said... seeeeeeeeeeeee shoulda paid the $75 and called yourself lucky. $100 a week is very easily proved with rent, food, water, electricty clothing etc etc etc

Yes, they don't realize that housing, electric, gas, water, gasoline for driving them around, and lots more is increased for the woman when they have a child.

And I dont have housing, electric, gas, water, gasoline, clothes to buy, food, extra curric activities etc to do either?

And what is this "They" stuff?

I had to buy a house with a 2nd bedroom and a yard for my child. That house cost more then a one bedroom. I don't need a yard either. Children mean more clothes to wash and more people taking showers, hence more water, electric and gas. Bigger house - more electric and gas. Yes, the kids make us use more electric - music, video games, computer, lights in more rooms. More food to buy, more toilet paper, more EVERYTHING. I can handle a colder house but my child get colder then me so I have to turn the heat up.

My kid has grown 5" in a year - 2x's. Constant growing means constant new clothes. There's personal things to buy - toothpaste, razors, etc. for boy and personal things for the girl and hair stuff, etc. It adds up!

Let me see..at my kid's age...$75 basketball team, $75 volleyball team, $50 track team, Scouts, and then summer camps. Photos at school, school lunches, yearbook, school field trips. Then there's the gas for driving them to school and all of those basketball and volleyball games. My kid made State for Track this weekend. That's a 35 mile round trip. I'm thankful it's in my city this year.

Wow, my kid has friends. There's birthday presents, movies, bowling and more. I have to drive them there too.

Oh, yeah, I have to pay cash for the braces this month.

This is just touching the surface of what a child costs and it's for my child's age. I remember the $100/month butt when they were in diapers.

Sounds like you need to work a new agreement, there is not one thing you mentioned that I dont have to encounter either :smile:

You said that you had a two bedroom apartment. I had to get a yard. Children outgrow apartments. There's the sand box, the swing set, basketball hoop, tetherball , and swimming pool (more water and electric). There's the sidewalk out front for bike riding, playing, and roller skating. Those items cost money too.

I am not debating your situation, your are missing my point. I dont want to be in this apartment.

Utilities are minimal in that expense. The pool would be there anyway with or without child, so would your sidewalk. Thats getting petty

I bought the pool for the child. I don't swim much. They do. I would have a parking lot instead of a sidewalk if I had an apartment. Not petty - it all adds up. My electric sure does increase when I plug that pool in for the summer. I have baby sitter costs too. The only reason that I bought a computer is because my child needs it for school.

This is a luxury rather than a neccesity. The Father should be able to purchase a pool as well and do that with the kids also. The computer I totally understand, you should help him buy one for his house as well for when he has the children.

Baby sitters are expensive, maybe the Father would enjoy that time with them as an option? Maybe he should have that time offered to him, or will that just give him more overnight stays and reduce the payment?

Jim519's photo
Tue 05/12/09 03:25 PM

Personally, I think that if the child is being taken care of, fed, clothed properly, is healthy and happy, then it's none of your business where and how the money is spent, especially if she is working. I have a much higher standard of living than my ex, I have a better job, better benefits, etc. IF he were paying child support, that money would go to ENHANCING my son's lifestyle to include the extras I currently can't afford. But, even if he did pay child support, it's none of his business how I spend it as long as our child is provided for, whether it's pooled with my money for household expenses or not etc.

Contrary to popular belief among many non-custodial parents, that piddly amount that is generally paid doesn't even cover food, much less anything else. You try it. And, contrary to popular belief, most of us women (usually the primary custodian), support OURSELVES, we have jobs, careers, etc. So, you're not supporting us, you are supporting your children in, hopefully, such a way that THEIR life is minimally disrupted.

THAT'S what child support is and should be and if you're going to resent it, there's a very simple solution to the problem, DON'T HAVE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bitter much?

It is my business, simply because she is my child as well and I deserve to know that MY hard earned money is being spent correctly. The mother should support herself and not expect the father to participate. Of course the child support from him should be focused 100% on the child. The funny part is, some mothers I have spoken with think the father is responsible for 100% of everything, feeling they should not have to pay a dime. That is sick minded. Other mothers I have spoken with are down to earth and have reality in terms by saying, it takes two and we are both responsible and it should be split 50/50!

Jim519's photo
Tue 05/12/09 02:40 AM

yea right...most men do not even pay child support...I don't even wanna hear it...

AMEN!!! I battled mine in court for the $75 a week he was ordered to pay 15 years ago. I never took him back to get it increased.. so when he chose to go to court.. and it was upped to $105 week and he had to pay insurance... i had them tagged his wages( as he never paid anyways) and said... seeeeeeeeeeeee shoulda paid the $75 and called yourself lucky. $100 a week is very easily proved with rent, food, water, electricty clothing etc etc etc

Yes, they don't realize that housing, electric, gas, water, gasoline for driving them around, and lots more is increased for the woman when they have a child.

And I dont have housing, electric, gas, water, gasoline, clothes to buy, food, extra curric activities etc to do either?

I had to buy a house with a 2nd bedroom and a yard for my child. That house cost more then a one bedroom. I don't need a yard either. Children mean more clothes to wash and more people taking showers, hence more water, electric and gas. Bigger house - more electric and gas. Yes, the kids make us use more electric - music, video games, computer, lights in more rooms. More food to buy, more toilet paper, more EVERYTHING. I can handle a colder house but my child get colder then me so I have to turn the heat up.

My kid has grown 5" in a year - 2x's. Constant growing means constant new clothes. There's personal things to buy - toothpaste, razors, etc. for boy and personal things for the girl and hair stuff, etc. It adds up!

Let me see..at my kid's age...$75 basketball team, $75 volleyball team, $50 track team, Scouts, and then summer camps. Photos at school, school lunches, yearbook, school field trips. Then there's the gas for driving them to school and all of those basketball and volleyball games. My kid made State for Track this weekend. That's a 35 mile round trip. I'm thankful it's in my city this year.

Wow, my kid has friends. There's birthday presents, movies, bowling and more. I have to drive them there too.

This is just touching the surface of what a child costs and it's for my child's age. I remember the $100/month butt when they were in diapers.

Sounds like you need to work a new agreement, there is not one thing you mentioned that I dont have to encounter either :smile:

You said that you had a two bedroom apartment. I had to get a yard. Children outgrow apartments. There's the sand box, the swing set, basketball hoop, tetherball , and swimming pool (more water and electric). There's the sidewalk out front for bike riding, playing, and roller skating. Those items cost money too.

I am not debating your situation, your are missing my point. I dont want to be in this apartment.

Utilities are minimal in that expense. The pool would be there anyway with or without child, so would your sidewalk. Thats getting petty

Jim519's photo
Mon 05/11/09 05:12 PM

Jim519's photo
Mon 05/11/09 05:09 PM

I'd have no problem with his receiving a bank statement highlighting all his deposits and the expenses incurred. I keep one account for just this purpose.

However, it'd be nice to also sit down and have a talk with his accountant to see how much money he's hidden away in an effort to lower his reported income so that he doesn't have to pay as much support as he probably should!

So, if the child is being taken care of in both homes, happy and nurtured in both homes, your expenses are measured and maintained, and all is well. Why does his income warrant the thought process of more money to you?

Because the courts here are quite concerned that the child has similar lifestyles in both parents' homes; in other words, the child shouldn't live like royalty in the wealthy parent's house, yet just exist in the other's.

This I agree with , yet I am living in a 2 bedroom apartment and my ex buys a new house and has an inground pool installed. Therefore, I am paying a lot of money every month, buy my own clothes for her, and pay half of all expenses in regards to medical, prescriptions, and activities. Have her 48% and have been declared as Shared Legal custody So, just because I make more money I cant get a good budget set because of what I pay.....Seems fair to mesick

Jim519's photo
Mon 05/11/09 05:01 PM

I'd have no problem with his receiving a bank statement highlighting all his deposits and the expenses incurred. I keep one account for just this purpose.

However, it'd be nice to also sit down and have a talk with his accountant to see how much money he's hidden away in an effort to lower his reported income so that he doesn't have to pay as much support as he probably should!

So, if the child is being taken care of in both homes, happy and nurtured in both homes, your expenses are measured and maintained, and all is well. Why does his income warrant the thought process of more money to you?

Jim519's photo
Mon 05/11/09 04:54 PM

Do you really think that the child support payments really pays everything to support the child? I think if most men would keep their child for one year and pay everything, they would not complain as much as they do!

What parent pays for everything????? I would gladly have my daughter full time!!!! As a matter of fact, I am putting my case together now to get her 100%. The difference is I will be civil and want her Mother to pay only what she should pay for and not expect her to pay a bunch of money that isnt needed from her!

Child support payments should be fair where BOTH parents are responsible and accountable. Child support should not require the paying parent to pay so much, in fact the parent receiving the money for some reason feels they deserve more. Not sure why, it took two to make the child, both parties should be paying equally

Jim519's photo
Mon 05/11/09 04:17 PM

sorry but I support the dads that do get the shaft alot. i know many of them which is why i didn't want to be one of "those" women. my ex did pay child support but we agreed on a fair amount

And that is so important that both parties be fair, becuase the system is far from being fair for sure...

Good to see you are a level headed woman and not a greedy oneflowerforyou

Jim519's photo
Mon 05/11/09 04:13 PM
Edited by Jim519 on Mon 05/11/09 04:14 PM

Jim519's photo
Mon 05/11/09 03:47 PM

Your gonna hear it, where do you get most? Please share specific and accurate information on your statement.

I am one that pays without question. I deserve the right to know that my money is going to the right places and she be held accountable to it. THere are too many privelages to the person receiving the money and not enough to the ones paying it....Period

Jim519's photo
Mon 05/11/09 03:17 PM
I joined a Fathers rights groups today that I was very impressed with. One of the items we are going to the Senator with is that the parent receiving child support needs to be held accountable in showing the expenses. Its about the time the person getting the money shows where it goes!

Jim519's photo
Mon 05/11/09 03:15 PM

Well let's see from my first serious relationship I pay $189.00 every two weeks plus medical insurance and cannot see my daughter. Her grandmother has custody of her a few states away from me and I am not allowed to see or talk to my daughter unless it is ok with the grandmother and well I don't even know where they live or have a phone number to make contact. On the other had my daughters mother pays nothing in support. Now I have custody of my son from my ex wife and since she gets state assistance I get no child support from her. Pretty fair, right?

Not at all...The whole system is a complete joke and no where near fair at all

Jim519's photo
Wed 05/06/09 06:15 PM
sad sad sad sad

Got a bit of a problem. I can not for the life of me find get a girl to go out with me. I feel like I put some effort into letting a girl know I'm interested but I can never get them to be interested in me. I'm begining to wonder if theres something I'm doing to repell women away or if there's some secret, unforseen code that I need to know to have a girl return the interest. In other words, how do I get a girl's number without appearing overbearing, desperate, or creepy? Is there any good way? Help someone, it's been forever since I've had a date and I know I could make some lucky lady very happy.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25