Community > Posts By > Jim519

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/09/09 05:38 PM

I'd have avoided anything with you in the first place with a list given to me like that. She needs to move on. Obviously you haven't been able to give her any time as is. Or have you? Perhaps you HAVE made enough time for her to get close to you in spite of your words and now she is getting more mixed messages. I dunno! But if a man wanted to date me and said those things on the first date, I'd have taken those words seriously and pressed on. I simply wouldn't waste my time on someone who isn't ready for a relationship and had the guts to say so. Casual is the only way to go.

Cant blame me fore being honest at least.

I wish she would have gotten up at least before the water was even served now....

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/09/09 05:37 PM

You're treating her like a booty call and she knows it.

She wants to be bumped up on the list. You don't want to do that.
Time to call it quits before somebody gets hurt.

No, never have treated her like a booty call. I have shown nothing but respect to the time her and I have had. I just cant deliver what she wants....

It doesnt help that she stalkes me on Facebook and myspace. THank god she knows nothing of this site.

Better yet, she even had the nerve to say to me yesterday that I talk to my daughter more than her! Just because I was on the phone with my daughter for about a half hour yesterday. That really pushed me over the edge

She sounds like drama now scared

I could go on an on

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/09/09 05:36 PM

So I met a women about 6 months ago. When we met she knew (because I told her on several occassions) that between my job, my daughter, and buying a house my time is quite consumed. With several new projects at work, a limited schedule to my daughter, and going to settle on my house in 3 weeks now I am getting..."Where do I fit in?" "Where is the future for us?"

I am going to blow!!!!!!!!!!!

You've been seeing her for 6 month's.........and, she still doesn't fit in.........anywhere???????????

Its tough...really tough. I dont feel settled in my life yet with my goals I still have
Then you should not have brought her into it. Nobody want's to sit at the bottom of some one else's totem pole you know. MAke a place for her or, you're going to lose her.

I agree. I dumped a guy about a month ago cause he seemed to busy.

Good for you..You deserve greatness.....

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/09/09 05:35 PM
I am going to see within to see my true inner feelings. I told her I needed some space and I am taking time off from her until I move in my house in 3 weeks. If I find myself missing her than I know...If I find myself not missing her than I know even more

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/09/09 05:30 PM

You're treating her like a booty call and she knows it.

She wants to be bumped up on the list. You don't want to do that.
Time to call it quits before somebody gets hurt.

No, never have treated her like a booty call. I have shown nothing but respect to the time her and I have had. I just cant deliver what she wants....

It doesnt help that she stalkes me on Facebook and myspace. THank god she knows nothing of this site.

Better yet, she even had the nerve to say to me yesterday that I talk to my daughter more than her! Just because I was on the phone with my daughter for about a half hour yesterday. That really pushed me over the edge

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/09/09 05:27 PM

Well, she is low on your priorities list, and she feels that dude. And, being honest, if you can't give her some more time, then break it off.

It is good that you know what you want to do, and how your priorities are. And you told her this, so she knew it, and it sounds like she wants to change it. You can say she is trying to control you. You can say that she just likes you alot and wants more time. Being that this is six months in, I would go with the latter. Good luck with this man.

Thanks man, I know I have to break it off. Its not fair to her nor me.

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/09/09 05:26 PM

So I met a women about 6 months ago. When we met she knew (because I told her on several occassions) that between my job, my daughter, and buying a house my time is quite consumed. With several new projects at work, a limited schedule to my daughter, and going to settle on my house in 3 weeks now I am getting..."Where do I fit in?" "Where is the future for us?"

You've been seeing her for 6 month's.........and, she still doesn't fit in.........anywhere???????????

Its tough...really tough. I dont feel settled in my life yet with my goals I still have
Then you should not have brought her into it. Nobody want's to sit at the bottom of some one else's totem pole you know. MAke a place for her or, you're going to lose her.

I didnt bring her into anything....she knew coming in that I wanted nothing serious, Her growing expectations have caused her to fail, where my perception has never changed

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/09/09 05:25 PM

I would have caught that red flag a month in!

It seems you don't have time to date ONE person seriously, Jim. Keep things casual and date a few girls once in a while. Until you are more settled in your goals, it's not cool to lead a person on or cause yourself more craziness.

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

I never led anyone on. She knew from the gitgo my plans and I didnt want anything serious for a long long time. Now I am getting..."When can I move in your house?" She says its a joke, but I dont repeat jokes 6-7 times. Eventually the humor goes away

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/09/09 05:20 PM

sounds like you were honest with her in the beginning and she wants more than you can give right now.

It's just 2 different lives and schedules not merging right now

exactly

Life is tough...The Taurus in me is coming out now

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/09/09 05:19 PM

:heart: maybe she's feels like she's low on your priorities and would like more attentionflowerforyou

Well, I listed the prioritys and unfortunatley she is at the bottom of those. Job and Daughter and top priority and getting back into a house is the next.

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/09/09 05:18 PM

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/09/09 05:08 PM

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/09/09 04:55 PM

And then the Bengals squashed the Ravens. LOL!laugh laugh laugh

A loss is definitley a loss...

But a WIN is a WIN!

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/09/09 04:55 PM
huh huh huh huh huh

kids are okay

as long as they aren't girls

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/09/09 03:37 PM

I'm fed up with father's using their kid's as an excuse.

what excuse?

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/09/09 03:20 PM
If a girl/woman runs away because of a Father/Daughter relationship I say so be it. I could only hope she would run away sooner if she is thinking that. If she cant accept the relationship between a daddy and daughter be on your way....

You can always get a girlfriend/date. Those are just around the corner. You only get one daughter :)

Jim519's photo
Sun 11/08/09 06:05 AM
My Ravens KILLED your Broncos!!!

Jim519's photo
Sun 11/08/09 06:03 AM
looking into their eyes when they are talling me how i feel

Jim519's photo
Sat 10/31/09 11:53 AM
All this sappy stuff...laugh

Trust me, all the guys in here just want to get laid..periodlove drinker

Jim519's photo
Sat 10/31/09 07:01 AM