noway GO PENS GO !!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: 1 NOTHING PENS

1 aint gonna do it

Jim519's photo
Mon 05/04/09 04:14 PM
Go CAPS!

Jim519's photo
Mon 05/04/09 03:24 PM
Edited by Jim519 on Mon 05/04/09 03:25 PM
THis is for consistent parents. Not the low life Mothers or Fathers that skip out from paying.

Actual parents that pay every month, spend time with their child(ren), and always do the right thing.

What do you think is fair for a monthly payment on standard living when the other parent also pays half of all expenses and buys their own clothes for the child?

Please justify the expense

Jim519's photo
Mon 05/04/09 03:21 PM

My pool needs cleaning
Well, isn't that yr responsibility?drinker :tongue:

You asked laugh

Jim519's photo
Mon 05/04/09 03:19 PM

So, let's just say you go out with a blonde...you have a great time & you just so happen to love blondes... Next time, she's a redhead...but that's OK, cuz you don't mind redheads either... The 3rd time she's a brunette...but you've never really been attracted to brunettes... Do you still have a good time with her? Would you ask her to go back to being blonde?

I ask this cuz it seems that a lot of men do have a preference for hair color...I'm wondering if it's a woman's attitude...or just a Pavlovian response, cuz you like a certain color...

Depends on if she puts out on the first datelaugh

Jim519's photo
Mon 05/04/09 03:17 PM
My pool needs cleaning

Jim519's photo
Sun 04/26/09 05:08 AM
Your in love after online chatting and one meet? Seriously frustrated huh

Jim519's photo
Wed 04/22/09 04:06 PM
this crap pisses me off beyond beleif. They should have let those poor managing fools fail in the beginning and give the money to the american people right away. Anyone who has a social security number, give them $50K directly into their account. That will stimulate the economy!

Jim519's photo
Wed 04/22/09 03:47 PM

She is well, keeps me on my toes everyday. In litigation now so I can get more time. Looks like I am winning, cross your fingers for me. It just pisses me off that hte courts can regulate this crap and the system is far from fair for the Dads.

How about your girl? Growing fast on you as well?

My little one is going to be 6 this summer. It does go by FAST!!! My girlfriend - who I do reside with now, has a 7 yr old boy and those 2 get along better than you could ever imagine. They love each other. It's worked out pretty well my friend. The boy's father died when he was only 1 so he never had a father. So here I am now trying to be a Dad to both of them..........oh, and we are expecting another one in the fall.

Congrats my friend! It truly sounds like a story with a happy ending. Does she have any sisters that live in Maryland?

Jim519's photo
Wed 04/22/09 03:39 PM

Yeah Jim - I wasn't exactly looking, but once she found out what a great catch I was, she wouldn't let me go. grumble laugh

Yes - we still need to grab a beer one night!!! drinker

How's you're little girl???

She is well, keeps me on my toes everyday. In litigation now so I can get more time. Looks like I am winning, cross your fingers for me. It just pisses me off that hte courts can regulate this crap and the system is far from fair for the Dads.

How about your girl? Growing fast on you as well?

Jim519's photo
Wed 04/22/09 03:32 PM

I'm not a fan of left oversfrown

PATS drinker Good to see you my friend

Jim519's photo
Wed 04/22/09 03:31 PM

dang jim....i was hungry for chinese now...and you won't share brokenheart

oh, my mistake, your actually talking about food laugh

Jim519's photo
Wed 04/22/09 03:30 PM

Jim - how you been bro?

My fav reheat is pizza though. I love it a little crispier!!

From the J to the tip!drinker Whats up bro? I have been well, trying to fight the women off, but you know how that goes. lol!

How about you?

I've been really good. Been with the same girl for over a year now and she is driving me nuts!!! haha.

Seriously, things are going good. Nice to "see" you again. Haven't been on much for a while. Just pop in from time to time to see what's going on.

Well, if she is driving you nutz that means she is doing her job well laugh

I am so happy for you man and glad its working out, I havent found the right one for me yet, but then again I really havent been looking too hard either.

It's nice to see you as well! WE still need to get that beer!

Jim519's photo
Wed 04/22/09 03:28 PM

love love

:heart: leftovers

now who have you been fighting off???? you said i could have your leftovers laugh

laugh nah, thats an inside joke. I would NEVER give you leftovers, you get the whole package from the git-go:wink:

Jim519's photo
Wed 04/22/09 03:25 PM
love love

:heart: leftovers

Jim519's photo
Wed 04/22/09 03:23 PM

Jim - how you been bro?

My fav reheat is pizza though. I love it a little crispier!!

From the J to the tip!drinker Whats up bro? I have been well, trying to fight the women off, but you know how that goes. lol!

How about you?

Jim519's photo
Wed 04/22/09 03:18 PM
I think Chinese Food is better as a leftover...Got me some General Tso's chicken and Lo-Mein in the reheat!

Jim519's photo
Tue 04/21/09 04:51 PM

noway Go rangers

4-0 baby! we are taking this series back!

Jim519's photo
Tue 04/21/09 03:47 PM
I have chronic nerve pain due to a bulging disc. A pinch nerve wont heal itself. Treatment may involve traction, ultrasound heat therapy, excercises specific to the area. Best of luck to you, its no fun

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25