Community > Posts By > kirk443

kirk443's photo
Mon 05/21/12 09:14 AM

slaphead Hummm what is the big deal if your not here to meet anyone anyway???
agreed point blank i am just bored off my ...!

so how you been txgal?

kirk443's photo
Mon 05/21/12 09:13 AM

i veiw people all the time and don't contact them- its really nothing personal- i might've seen something in the picture i liked and wanted a closer look. If i read someone's profile and we have nothing in common or they live way too far away. I have no incentive to even nudge them. There are also sometimes I just feel like perusing profiles- I like to read.

People view me all the time and don't contact me- its all good- Don't let it bother you- When the right one comes along- she will contact you.
but the thing is is i am lucky to get 1 or 2 or sometimes 3 views at the most per week and when i do i get no responses

kirk443's photo
Mon 05/21/12 09:11 AM

I check out profiles a lot, but I don't contact them all. Why is that stupid?
wow i just viewed yours and your hot! :banana: drool :banana: pretty freckle mole you got

kirk443's photo
Mon 05/21/12 09:01 AM
i hate how when you've been viewed by someone everytime they either just blow you by, not write, not chat, what is the point if someone views you and does nothing? happens everytime!noway ohwell frustrated

kirk443's photo
Mon 05/21/12 08:48 AM

i have been on here going on 5 years and never met one soul from this site or jsh but o well.
don't plan to either

kirk443's photo
Mon 05/21/12 08:47 AM
i have been on here going on 5 years and never met one soul from this site or jsh but o well.

kirk443's photo
Mon 05/21/12 08:36 AM
tell me wat u think please

kirk443's photo
Sun 05/20/12 07:03 PM

I am only phobic about spiders (brown recluse) and needles. Try harder!laugh

I was on college campus once and saw this large furry spider crawling around, looked like a baby tarantula, so I killed it with a piece of paper. That was my immediate reaction. After doing so, I realized that I was in a college and it may have escaped from one of the rooms.

It very well could have been a brown recluse, but it seemed a bit too large to be a recluse.

SO, you tried, convicted and executed him without due process of law?surprised

It was more a crime of passion.

You're welcome BTW, brown recluses and tarantulas both love bananas.
and i hear mambas love black grapesgrumble

kirk443's photo
Sun 05/20/12 06:58 PM
a hot lady's fart would smell nice i bet

kirk443's photo
Sun 05/20/12 06:42 PM
i am scared of heights and ELECTRICITY scared

kirk443's photo
Sun 05/20/12 06:41 PM
you look lovely ebony ladyblushing

kirk443's photo
Sun 05/20/12 06:38 PM
7C veg oil

plain kosher pics or dill hambug pickles

2t sugar

1t woersteshere sauce

dash of black pepper and salt

flour to coat pickles

paprika to taste

2 eggs

coat soak and fry in deep frying oil but make sure your deep fryer, i use a "fryer daddy" to 350* deg.

add more paprika if like and this goes great w/ broccli florets steamed or quick fried on skillet with rosemary (fresh) and spurts of sprinkled garlic!

Wala

drinker

kirk443's photo
Sun 05/20/12 08:56 AM
welcome and have fun

kirk443's photo
Sun 05/20/12 08:55 AM
@Zero_Effected sound good, send some my way!

:tongue:

kirk443's photo
Sun 05/20/12 06:57 AM

Last night, the folks who had never tasted this dish (which was almost everyone) would put a little in a glass as if just to try it to be polite, take a bite ... their eyes would light up and say something like "Wow! That is really good!!" and then head back for more.

I must admit I doubled the Tabasco sauce and added some Jalapeno juice ... and I think we added an extra avocado to a double batch.

It was eye-popping delicious!!!
yeah i agree extra spicy spice usually always helps and improves dishes!

kirk443's photo
Sat 05/19/12 08:02 PM
welcome to the zoo and nuthouse! laugh laugh

kirk443's photo
Sat 05/19/12 08:00 PM
drink carrot juice from a juicer that will perk ya up!

:wink:

kirk443's photo
Sat 05/19/12 07:54 PM
hope that you improve speedily!

drinker

kirk443's photo
Sat 05/19/12 07:48 PM

A 54-page, $10 million proposal by top Republican strategists titled "The Defeat of Barack Hussein Obama" shows in vivid and gruesome detail what the President and all of us are up against.

The proposal laments that voters "still aren't ready to hate this president" but lays out a plan to portray him as "slick" and "cocky" -- and notes that they need to hire an "extremely literate conservative African-American" to insulate against charges of racism.

It says the President ran as a "metrosexual, black Abe Lincoln" and includes plans to spend millions on inflammatory TV ads using everything from Rev. Jeremiah Wright to images of the September 11th attacks to show the truth about Obama's alleged secret plan to destroy America.

In the words of one of these guys, they want to "do exactly what John McCain would not let us do" in the last election. And the plan was for it to be financed by a single billionaire.

This is going to be worse than we could have imagined. President Obama needs your help to stop it before it starts.

THIS IS FROM MY PERSONAL EMAIL, I DID NOT INCLUDE THE CAMPAIGN INFORMATION SO THIS WONT BE CONFUSED AS AN ADVERTISEMENT OR SOLICITATION,,,,,,

Just an FYI.....
he got himself in this mess now he has to get out of it on his own, i do not pity him for he chose to take office. Obama brought it on and knew what he was doing and needs to take responsibility for his OWN personal actions and choices period! Maybe soon perhaps we will get lucky as a nation and witness a president such as Ford, Carter, Nixon, or Reagan but i doubt it. Heck even Bush was worthy and Clinton to a point. Obama is trying but so would anyone in his shoes..

kirk443's photo
Sat 05/19/12 07:40 PM
cheers!

i am sipping on coolaide JK laugh

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25