Community > Posts By > cardspinner

cardspinner's photo
Tue 02/28/12 10:40 AM
never let a woman destroy you...Remember son....there's more women than spotted dogs.....my Dad

drinker

cardspinner's photo
Tue 02/28/12 10:36 AM
Edited by cardspinner on Tue 02/28/12 10:42 AM
drinker If you can't have fun....what the hell can you do ???...Jonny Walker :heart: flowerforyou drinker

cardspinner's photo
Mon 02/27/12 12:46 PM
DID i SAY THAT....... ^^^^^^^^^ frustrated

cardspinner's photo
Mon 02/27/12 12:45 PM
hmmmmm.....gotta love and enjoy yourself....without that...NOONE ELSE STANDS A CHANCE drinker

cardspinner's photo
Mon 02/27/12 10:34 AM

Whoa scared
are all these emotes suppose to spell something...I'm totally missing it...HELP !!!! frustrated tears frustrated

cardspinner's photo
Mon 02/27/12 08:12 AM
P.S and I should've wrot "however" instead of the last "but"...but kinda negates everthing I said prior...Psych 101 frustrated ...insert "however" plz huh

cardspinner's photo
Mon 02/27/12 08:01 AM
Without and iota of doubt...communication outside the forums is essential to advancing and cultivating a relationship...Perhaps you can develope a lil trust here...enough to exchange a phone number, email addy...Forums a fun and sometime enlightening...but the real connection starts outside the forums

cardspinner's photo
Mon 02/27/12 07:24 AM
well thanks to everyone...gotta love these forums....On your worse day you can get a smile here....awesome

cardspinner's photo
Fri 02/24/12 07:11 PM
let his boxers burn also.....mask ur ***...not ur heart....msharomy...email or touch me any time u like...cardspinner@msn.com...rest of the world......CHILL

cardspinner's photo
Fri 02/24/12 07:11 PM
let his boxers burn also.....mask ur ***...not ur heart....msharomy...email or touch me any time u like...cardspinner@msn.com...rest of the world......CHILL

cardspinner's photo
Fri 02/24/12 07:00 PM
how do u find a site to go one on one....or....ask for friendship......looks almost impossibe on this site...help me out if u can

cardspinner's photo
Fri 02/24/12 11:17 AM
i am not a god send....just a guy trying to get from a-z...anyone with help ??

cardspinner's photo
Wed 02/22/12 08:12 PM
have you ever felt...."Done l I can and till....They wannt more !!!!

cardspinner's photo
Tue 02/21/12 07:13 PM
whatever happened to the telephone/cell phone ??

everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Sorry but (for myself) I prefer to get to know someone by chatting before I go to meet a guy. It's a crazy world, especially online

Not everything in real life, or online, is instant. Some people might prefer to chat until they find someone they want to date. Plus these are the forums....so chatting is kinda the point.

Do you realize that online...women usually get a higher number of emails than men? Try sorting through a ton of emails looking to hook up, etc to find a good email

Gimme some sugar baby!love

cardspinner's photo
Tue 02/21/12 07:11 PM

everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Sorry but (for myself) I prefer to get to know someone by chatting before I go to meet a guy. It's a crazy world, especially online

Not everything in real life, or online, is instant. Some people might prefer to chat until they find someone they want to date. Plus these are the forums....so chatting is kinda the point.

Do you realize that online...women usually get a higher number of emails than men? Try sorting through a ton of emails looking to hook up, etc to find a good email

Gimme some sugar baby!love

cardspinner's photo
Tue 02/21/12 06:41 PM

I started this same thread on the "Intimacy and Sex" forum. We don't need to bother the kids on this board with this. It would only bore them.
not a lot of brain thought here....but like a fine wine....this is very truedrinker

cardspinner's photo
Tue 02/21/12 03:34 PM
As a younger man I was enthralled with all sports...but as time has past...I have strayed from avid "sports enthusiasttic"..to a major bowl or conference game...I must admitt...I still officiate youth baseball and fast pitch softball...again...moving to Lake Havasu, Az...the sorts programs are small and not well organized from what I'm gathering...so in answer...yes there are me who could pass up games for their wife/sweetheart glasses

cardspinner's photo
Tue 02/21/12 01:59 PM
i tried it with a 12v battery...wires an a couple self tapping screws...epic failnoway noway noway noway

cardspinner's photo
Tue 02/21/12 12:22 PM
Edited by cardspinner on Tue 02/21/12 12:24 PM
tears
a bus ??? a test ???..green house...what was the question ???..rolmao

cardspinner's photo
Tue 02/21/12 12:21 PM
a bus ??? a test ???..green house...what was the question ???..rolmao

Previous 1