Community > Posts By > cardspinner

cardspinner's photo
Tue 02/21/12 12:04 PM
young boy ..14 yrs old...comes home from school...mother ask how the first day was...son replies..."awesome..had sex with the teacher"..mother furious sendshim to his room.."dad will speak with you !!"...dad comes home ad is sent to talk with son....dad ask son about it...son replies...I did dad...dad leans close to boy and say...."awesome son...way to go"..but don't let mom know I'm saying this....and by the way...2 wks room restriction.....next morning at breakfast table mom gets up fo dad to go coffee.....dad leans over to son...hey...think u might have sex with the teacher again today.......boy shrugs and drops his head and sighs...I don't know dad...my butt is kinda sore

cardspinner's photo
Sun 02/19/12 03:40 PM
Just moved to Lake Havasu, AZ....drop in and say "Hi"

cardspinner's photo
Sun 02/19/12 03:32 PM

souffie....you are absolutely stunning

cardspinner's photo
Sun 02/19/12 03:32 PM

We all get the scammers hun.
Best to Report them to get rid of them.
Best of luck, nice to meet you :-)

cardspinner's photo
Sun 02/19/12 03:30 PM
well damn...I'm from here :))...Lake Havasu, AZ...you're welcome to call .... drop by...say "HI"

cardspinner's photo
Sun 02/19/12 03:21 PM
well...could possibly be interesting...Sure I'm far from the greatest catch...or even date...but a helluva guy...take care

cardspinner's photo
Sun 02/19/12 03:20 PM
well...could possibly be interesting...Sure I'm far from the greatest catch...or even date...but a helluva guy...tae care

2 Next