Community > Posts By > cancarian69

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:37 AM

hey mike. its kind of sad to hear you say that the 20 yr olds
have their heads on straight.
I think what you are mistaking for "knowing what they want" is really just a willingness to put up with 'whatever is clever'.
and that's what most men like-a girl that is okay with whatever he gives her.
what happens to women in their 30s and 40s, is we have lived long enough, and had enough real world experience to learn that we don't have to settle. we finally have the confidence to really ask for what we want. we finally realize that what we thought was important when we were in our 20s was pretty superficial, and that life changes our priorities, and if we've got good sense, life changes our tolerances of certain behaviors.
sometimes people who say 'have an open mind' really mean that they want you to overlook obvious red flags and bad behavior.
whats ridiculous is the generation of 40 yr old men who believe that a 20something girl is really on their level.

YES YES YES!!!! I was trying to say that but couldn't do it as well as you did chickie!!! Thanks!

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:34 AM

My feelings exactly. I've always thought many women in their mid 30s to 40s carry ALOT of emotional baggage from their screwed up ex-relationships. They pick LOSERS and think most men are that way. I really like women in their 20s as well. They are quite refreshing!! Oh Baby!!

There are tons of guys out there that are exactly the same way.....I would say that for myself, I'm just more cautious now then I was in my twenties, I'm strong willed, painfully honest at times and don't care for games.....of course i've had emotional upsets with past relationships, who hasen't....I just try not to let it stand in my way

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:27 AM

i thought my last guy was great - he seemed perfect(but his x wife had emotionally scared him). and we'd been together for 3 yrs. he thought we should step it up - got scared and dumped me
grumble sad

you can love only one person whole heartedly in your life.Thats why he chose her and not you :tongue:

Nah I disagree...it may seem that way at times...but there is a chance to start over. You can come back from someone and find someone new. It hard, but time heals and we move on.

I agree, there is always a new day tomorrow

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:25 AM

boys rule girls drool

only when the time is right Chuck!!!devil

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:20 AM

would you really feel that way if he was 400 lbs, with a hairlip and no teeth?

OMG!! You seriously gave one hell of an example....but then: If he was the only one that really gave a **** - I would feel that way yes!!

kuddos to you then chickie! rock on....best wishes to you finding your love!

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 06:31 AM
alrighty, checked it out and so far I would have to give you a 5 cause there isn't anything there but you got a divorce cause your wife cheated on you and that you want an honest woman....add some spice to it....fill in more about you, how you are, around friends, family, what you really like to do and don't forget to add in there why you like to do it...check mine out...I'm sure it could some other pics but you'll get the idea....boring profiles get passed up by so many woman cause very short one with one pic do not catch that much attention.....I hope this doesn't come across as too harsh, i don't want to hurt your feelings, just trying to help you get more responses to your profile!....good luck to you!

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 06:23 AM

Give me the links to those sites :wink:

Ok ok - I know that there are some guys who likes girls who takes care of themselves and look good..(I see that line ALOT) Girls like the same too - but for me I think the "Good Looks" have to come from the heart,not the face!!
If a man is good,caring,respectful,loving...then I don't give a damn about his looks!!!

would you really feel that way if he was 400 lbs, with a hairlip and no teeth?

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 06:21 AM

Very good question and I would like to know the answer to that as well. There, apparently at least on this site, are too many shallow men. However, the good news is....there are other sites, and some people on them are nicer.

This could also apply to some of the ladies on this site, they look for that so-called prince charming.
People need to STOP judging the book by its cover.

sweetchele, don't worry, someome will come your way.

My fav saying is,
"you look because I'm diff, I laugh because your all the same"

Rock on Northernexposure! You got that one so right.....honey, trust me, I'm right there with you.....i get guys who only check out my pics then send me some "hey, sexy" email and it's like MAN DID YOU EVEN READ IT!....I understand that the male species is a much more visual being than a woman and women are a much more feeling being.....attraction has to be there on even the smallest level I'm sorry to say.....that is the way society has programed us since the dawn of time....as well as nature...when you think about it if you had a choice of being with someone strong and virile versus lets say, a couch potatoe with little ambition, who would you think would be the best person to flourish with?....This is just being thrown out there as an example...make up your own if need be....

but it's true, our eyes are the first line of defense when it comes to finding a partner.....once the mutual attraction is there then the personality either makes the bond stronger or you find out the guy is a total ass and that makes him ugly as sin in your eyes....I don't care what anyone says, you could be the most sexy man on the planet and still be damn ugly without a good personality.....

alrighty...that was long enough.....

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 06:08 AM
geez, I don't think I could pick just one!.....I love them all, even the scally ones....

cancarian69's photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:45 PM
you will get flooded with welcome's and HI's!!!....you'll have fun....I've been on this site for a month and didn't even realize this was here....just started posting yesterday and oooohhhh watch out girl cause this can get addicting!!!....have a great time!

cancarian69's photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:37 PM
You could add a little more to your profile. pretend you are actually talking to someone and just running with it....that's what I did and it's working pretty good so far....Add some spark to it....something that makes it more personal to you and not something that sooooo many other guys say......"email if you want to know anything else" blah! c'mon, do you have any idea how many emails I would have to send out asking the same questions if I actually did send them to allll the different guys that wrote almost the exact same thing......ugh, that could be the issue...

just trying to help

cancarian69's photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:33 PM

Sorry Bro but posting wont really help you either. This site is terrible as a dating site probably due to the fact its free, people post fake pics of themselves and little moderation. Its a good chat site though. Ive met no one here either for my location so dont feel bad..Try another site geared to just dating Bro and maybe u'll do better

I would agree to this to a point, I've chatted with a few before I ever posted anything a have been dating one..supposed to meet with someone tomorrow, have been asked to dinner in the first email from another...I have been emailing with monkey but he is pretty elusive when it comes to meeting me in person.....you can meet up with people it just takes effort on both parts to do it

cancarian69's photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:15 PM
THIS ONE THROWS POO!....lol

cancarian69's photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:14 PM
yeah, I could use some clarification on that one myself....lol....also what's a review buddy...someone to go over profiles with you?

cancarian69's photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:12 PM
oh hell no chickie!....use this site to get to know them a little more use IM to chat back and forth more fluidly to get a better idea of how this person thinks and responds to you.....oh no no no, there are plenty filters out there that you can use before you get into giving out your number....use them, there are some very "colorful" people out there and you don't want them to have your number ya know

cancarian69's photo
Wed 01/09/08 01:59 PM

lol I didnt realize this is my frinds login iam a girl ahhhahhah

first hon your better off
yes it hurts and iam sorry

second she was making you feel guilty because she was doing something she shouldnt have been doing. my guess was more then flirting, if she started dating the as soon as you broke up, it was more than harmless flirting.

you may love her but she was using you and waited for the right monent to turn the situation around because she didnt have the guts to tell you it was over.

get your guys friends together have a party, get drunk, cry and move on

Note: never get drunk and drink in the shower bad idea

sorry iam not more flowerforyou but it sounds like she hurt you, when she could have avoided it

Love this! she is soooo right! try to get your mind off it with something you like to do that hopefully won't remind you of her...Lots of women out there are like that, they'll wait till the man does something to piss her off, even if its something stupid like leaving the seat up, they'll blow it out of porportion say that "THAT"S IT I CAN"T DO THIS ANYMORE" **** and turn it around on the guy and make everything his fault so that they can leave the situation making the man look shallow....sorry to say it ladies but those women are out there......just keep an eye out for early warning signs next time hun and try not to get jaded from the experience, good women are out there that have the balls to tell it like it is....I have a hard time with it myself but still do it cause I know in the end it'll be easier on him as well as myself....good luck to you, I hope you can heal soon and look forward to something much more real and satisfying in the future......

cancarian69's photo
Wed 01/09/08 01:33 PM

Do you find it attractive when someone is smarter than you are?

What about if they're significantly less intelligent?

For starters, I love when someone is way smarter than me in their particular interests, but about equal overall. If I had to swing one way or another, I'd lean towards them being smarter.

deffinetly smarter in their own area and equal with the others and myself being smarter in my own area as well that way we can learn from eachother...

cancarian69's photo
Wed 01/09/08 10:55 AM
There is no such thing, everyone is imperfect in some way or another, there are differences in everyone and our imperfections make us great as individuals, don't look for perfection but rather look for what fits you and your life....accept the flaws if they are something you can live with, don't expect anyone to change who they are to fit you, that will only cause resentment.....good luck in your search.....I hope you find what you are looking for

cancarian69's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:09 AM

I still looking for girl like me whats up girls?? . i have to be with girl have't me ?. what i shuld to do to be gay? no no no no no for ever no no no no no no no i have some power where i shud to go ?????.

What the F are you talking about?

cancarian69's photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:29 AM

How do you recognize a good lady from a bad one and how do you recognize a good man from a bad one?

depends on your definition of a good woman? what are you looking for?