Community > Posts By > TPeters

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 04:58 PM
I always thought lilacs were prettier.

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 04:56 PM

Okay, here's the scenario- this guy has a gf, who never has time for him, so he met this girl online and they spend hours and hours together, talking about nothing. Every so often they engage in cam 2 cam "activity". Some would say this is emotional cheating and therefore wrong, however, they have never met and more than likely never will. Also, allegedly, emotional cheating is worse than the physical act, because of the feelings involved. My questions are these: do you think what these two do is wrong, and is emotional cheating worse than physical cheating?

I consider it cheating. Although I believe cheating is never a right way to go, I do believe that both parties are at fault.

no photo
Sat 12/29/07 12:20 PM
Construction ahead

no photo
Sat 12/29/07 12:17 PM
Die Hard

no photo
Sat 12/29/07 12:09 PM
Edward Scizzor Hands

no photo
Sat 12/29/07 12:08 PM
Edited by TPeters on Sat 12/29/07 12:08 PM
Rocky
your post beat mine

no photo
Sat 12/29/07 11:35 AM

I happen to disagree! I think it is still easy to be romantic when you are enchanted by someone. Being considered a psycho or stalker is when you are told there is not a mutual interest but still continue.

Okay, so is it alright to stake out a female who shows somewhat interest, and then shoot them with a low grade tranq. Blind fold them, take them to the top of a mountain where you hand feed them chocolate covered strawberries, kiss their lips, take off the blindfold and ravage them like you spent 12 years in a federal state prison? I am just wondering... LOL

Now I didn't say all that. I think if the girl shows interest it would be okay to find out what she likes and dislikes. I doubt anyone would think it was romantic to want to cause harm.

no photo
Sat 12/29/07 11:29 AM
I happen to disagree! I think it is still easy to be romantic when you are enchanted by someone. Being considered a psycho or stalker is when you are told there is not a mutual interest but still continue.

no photo
Fri 12/28/07 05:40 PM

don't go for the rebounds, is too risky. his just bouncing.

If it has been over a year, I wouldn't consider yourself a rebound. I would take it slow!

no photo
Fri 12/28/07 05:16 PM
How recent was the divorce. If is was pretty recent I would be worried that he is not ready for a relationship.

no photo
Fri 12/28/07 05:09 PM
Hi, I'm new too! Good luck and hope you have fun!

no photo
Fri 12/28/07 05:04 PM
ordering

no photo
Fri 12/28/07 05:01 PM
I'm still embarrassed about the whole online dating thing. That is why I don't have a pic posted yet.

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 01:10 PM
I guess I made a bad choice getting involved with her in the first place. I thought maybe others on here had been in the same situation before.

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 01:02 PM
I only went there under the understanding that her relationship was over. She had already moved out but was still "married".

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 12:59 PM
I was dating a married woman not too long ago (I feel horrible about it) and it seemed like she just took me for an emotional rollercoaster ride. Have you ever been the other person? Does it ever pan out or is it best to not even go there?

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 11:49 AM
I would push alittle harder. If she was just a friend and not your ex you would push harder. If she needs you then she needs you, it's as simple as that.

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 11:47 AM
I just recently joined also. This site is addictive and the forums are a blast!

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 10:47 AM
I had a GF who on my birthday, I got home from work and she had a bubble bath waiting for me with a glass of wine, then in the bedroom she lit candles and had birthday balloons over the bed with the strings hanging down and rose pedals all over the bed. Then right in the middle of the bed was a huge box wrapped perfectly. Inside was a bunch of lingerie and oils and lotions, oh my I will never forget that night! It was perfect.

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 10:36 AM
The trick to not going broke during the holidays is to buy gifts throughout the year. The only flaw with this is that you can not return most of the items so only buy what you know the person will love. lol

Previous 1