Community > Posts By > TPeters

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 10:31 AM
Get a spray bottle add water, vineger, and orange juice (squeezed). This will rid anything of any smells. Works great in your car too.

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 10:26 AM

What are the names of the software that checks this, so that I can check? I use a labtop that comes home with me every night.

There is some software on the net that allows the main user (or administrator) of a network to view all activity going on over the network via the monitor. The name? I am not honestly sure. I would have to look it up again.
Your best bet is to run a search on said program.

Thank You, I'll do a search on the different softwares and then scan my computer for the same.

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 10:20 AM
What are the names of the software that checks this, so that I can check? I use a labtop that comes home with me every night.

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 10:09 AM
I can see how addicting this site would be. I have little social contact throughout the day. I really like reading the forum discussions.

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 10:05 AM
Can work tell what you are doing on you're computer station?

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 10:01 AM

for me its how well the person is put together...I like a person who put time in to themselves:wink: :wink:

My thoughts exactly!

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 10:00 AM
Like I said before, I am new to this site. I work at a desk all day and I can already see that this site might just lead to trouble. Do you chat on or off the clock?

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 09:56 AM
I would have to say they way a woman carries herself. Is she confident etc...

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 09:46 AM
Thank you all very much. What was your best date ever and what was your worst?

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 09:36 AM
OMG...Your stories are really scaring me! I appreciate the advice. I think it would be really hard to become interested in meeting someone offline. I am not very trusting and would be very scared that the person was not who they say they are. Atleast I am here to meet woman which gives me some comfort but not much.

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 09:22 AM
A friend of mine suggested JSH to me to meet other singles. I have not met anyone in person that I have met online before. Can anyone share their stories or have any suggestions. Are there any do's and don'ts when meeting someone for the first time offline? Does anyone have any horror stories to learn from? How do you keep yourself safe also?

2 Next