ChinchillaZilla's photo
Thu 08/23/12 04:59 PM
teacher

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Wed 08/22/12 05:21 PM
"soulmate" that would be perfection if such things existed

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Wed 08/22/12 05:17 PM
seems nice :) add what kind of person ur looking for and maybe stuff ur into so people can get more of a feel for your personality

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Tue 08/21/12 11:09 AM

Also played the funny Dentist on Seinfeld.

ahhh! thats right! :D i remember that ^-^

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Tue 08/21/12 06:26 AM
hes one of my favorite actors! he was always funny to me but the amound of drama he packs into his role as walter blows me away

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Mon 08/20/12 08:30 AM
just realized that the actor who plays Walter White in Breaking Bad was the dad from Malcolm in the middle!...oddly enough i didnt figure this out untill i saw a clip from the show where hes skating around in a glittery blue 70's outfit then out of nowhere i was all "...holy shizz it f*ckin Hisenberg!!!shocked"...not sure why it blew my mind so much :P

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Sun 08/19/12 04:04 AM
i was best at making ninja stars out of paper thats about it lol

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Thu 08/16/12 05:40 PM
i had a chicken named "nuggets" lol

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Sun 08/12/12 06:26 PM
yes i have. couldnt be avoided tho

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Sat 08/11/12 07:21 PM
making me hungry! i havent had onion rings in like years x_x

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Fri 08/10/12 06:14 PM
agreed :)

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Fri 08/10/12 06:08 PM
if anyone is interested you can message me? :)

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Fri 08/10/12 02:05 PM

Usually Sunday was always "family day" for me and my kids. This guy just kept hassleing me that I should give him a break so I give in and take my kids to a company BBQ.

This genius decides it is taking too long to get the food cooked and the BBQ coals are not "hot" enough so he goes into the house and brings out a non-airesol bottle of hairspray to slop on it. Well of course the flame follows right back up into the plastic bottle, explodeing it, all ever everyone at the party catching peoples clothes and hair on fire. Molton beads of plastic everywhere.

Me and one son included. My son blister burns his hand putting my clothes out.

But He gets second and third degree burns on 80% of his face and head and with people so mad they want to stomp a mudhole in him I quickly drive my sons, him, and myself to the ER for the next 18 hours.

There he has the NERVE to complain to the nurse I neglected him by putting myself out first or he wouldn't be burn so badly.

When the host found out what really happened he had him charged with arson and reckless endangerment of minors and court-martialed out of the Air Force but it was a huge big trial drama .

you win lol

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Wed 08/08/12 03:39 PM
oh god..i think my head would explode..who the hell like him anyway ive heard nothing but hate for the little bastard...then again i dont really tolk to 12 year old girls..

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Wed 08/08/12 03:01 PM

i live alone and i dont wanna see any more creepy **** or all never get to sleep at night x_x ignorance is bliss..

Ghosts love sleeping people. They like to hover over you preparing to eat your face, and the reorder your DVDs and music so you always grab the lamest one first no matter what.

nooooooooooo! D:

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Wed 08/08/12 02:33 PM
i live alone and i dont wanna see any more creepy **** or all never get to sleep at night x_x ignorance is bliss..

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Wed 08/08/12 02:25 PM
well i havent seen a ghost before (thank god) but about a day or two ago i walked into my room and a stack of 3 dvd's went flying off of my tv across the room (like someone smacked them) right in front of me..no windows wher open the fan wasnt on nothing just walked in and bam. not sure what to make of it

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Wed 08/08/12 01:55 PM
ive been having some weirdness but its still hard for me to believe all of this

i think im just to freaked out to deal with it so i shrug it off

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Wed 08/08/12 01:47 PM

the house, call ghost busters,,,
in your head, call an exorcist,,,

heh that would be cool if bill murray showed up at my house with a pimped out vacuum ^-^

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Wed 08/08/12 01:43 PM
one of my worst dates is when i went to go see a movie with a guy and he showed up with his whole family it was a little wierd but them they kept taking pictures of us.. i decided to stick it out :/ after the movie we went to get something to eat (we where all packed in his moms mini van btw)and they kept offering to let me move in with them...creepy as hell. i ended up having them drop me off at a friends house because i didnt want them knowing where i live. i was 19 and he was 27..it was one big WTF moment