ChinchillaZilla's photo
Thu 07/19/12 11:37 PM
beautifulflowerforyou

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Wed 07/18/12 07:56 PM
oh yeah lol :)

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Wed 07/18/12 07:54 PM
decided to stop looking and just have fun with all of this. thats when all the best stuff happens anyway :)

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Wed 07/18/12 07:49 PM

Well, that is a good start bro...now post a pic for some eye candy. The chicks love it.

Ps...The whole "I have seen it all" screams waaaay tooo young. Cause the older you get...the less you have seen. Give it 20 years and you will know I ain't bullshittin.

Only a puppy is sure they have seen it all.

totally agree! you can never experience all of something that is forever changing and growing

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Tue 07/17/12 08:33 PM

Nice. You seem really cool. You'll probably end up with some jerk that's gonna mistreat you. Most of the good ones do. ohwell

maybe the the ones you have met :/ if i was the type to stay with an *** i wouldnt be here right now. i have a brain in my head thak you very much

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Tue 07/17/12 09:00 AM

Well I was able to find one major problem. You are looking for someone in Sacramento. Trust me, all four of us good guys here in Sac are tired of looking and being burned. :P

im starting to see that :/..jeez whats a girl gotta do around here t catch a damn break x_xgrumble

Move.

WHAT??? is that ALL?? how come i never thought of that? noway

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Tue 07/17/12 08:36 AM

Well I was able to find one major problem. You are looking for someone in Sacramento. Trust me, all four of us good guys here in Sac are tired of looking and being burned. :P

im starting to see that :/..jeez whats a girl gotta do around here t catch a damn break x_xgrumble

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Tue 07/17/12 08:23 AM
almost anything with more than four legs, zombie apocalypse, and that no matter who is in office were all screwed

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Tue 07/17/12 08:01 AM

The big problem is that you are too young for me to firt with. (though I probably will anyway)

Secondly...I think you got a frickin great profile Doll.

Great pix...you are a pretty girl with a gorgeous face.

The intro was pretty damned good! Laid back but ya say it well.

My advice is this...if some dude DOESN'T mention your profession...you know damned well that idiot didn't read your profile.

I smiled hard at that one. Makes me wanna give you a high five!

age aint nothin but a number smokin
and thank you :) the funny thing is that after i updated my blurb thingy i almost completely stopped getting messages. i have more people viewing my profile but thats about it lol doesnt make any damn sence to mefrustrated

maybe its that whole "less is more"...didnt think that would apply to a profile tho :/

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Mon 07/16/12 07:36 AM
:heart: would like to get some feedback! tell me watcha guys think and what im missing on there. thanks :) much love!

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Mon 07/16/12 07:32 AM
tacos? o.o

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Wed 07/04/12 05:00 PM
seem pretty cute to me ;)

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Thu 06/14/12 12:04 AM
welcome to the party :P

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Tue 06/05/12 06:22 PM

An Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman are seated side-by-side at a bar. Each has a mug of beer in front of him.

Simultaneously, three flies land in the beers, one in each mug.

The Englishman looks at his beer, pushes it away and asks the bartender for a new one.

The Scotsman reaches his fingers into the beer, picks up the fly, throws it to the floor and drinks his beer.

The Irishman reaches into the beer, picks up the fly, holds it over the glass and yells, “Spit it out, you bastard! Spit it out!”

hahahahahaha!!!!

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Mon 06/04/12 03:53 PM
rofl rofl rofl hahahahahaha! i LOVE this!!

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Mon 06/04/12 03:52 PM
hahahahaha oh that was all bad but to the point where its funny lol

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Sun 06/03/12 07:07 PM
funny picture +1
beeberish hair -1
not much on ur "blurb" thingy -2
fan of sprite +3
kinda cute +2

your about a 3 outta 10

put some more stuff on ur profile!

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Wed 05/30/12 06:09 PM
been on here for a few months now and dont have much to show for it. im getting the feeling that im not going to find what im looking for on an internet dating site. aot of the men on here (or at least the one that message me) are only after one thing. *sigh* what is a girl to do? what

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Wed 05/30/12 05:48 PM
i feel the same way! ..but with men lol