Community > Posts By > ChinchillaZilla

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Fri 02/10/12 01:15 PM
hahahalaugh

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Fri 02/10/12 01:00 PM
i have no idea! and i agree that penguins are adorable but i dont trust them o_o...they seem shifty to me

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Fri 02/10/12 12:24 PM
read my mind

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Fri 02/10/12 12:19 PM
settle the custody issue..if u have half then that would make things a little easier or if u get full custody get his *** for child support asap..i know where ur comming from not from a mothers point of view but the childs. its hard and very scary but u can get through it. if u go back ull just drag all this out longer than it has to be. i hope this hellped a little. be strong ill keep u in my preyers and remember its always darkest before dawn

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Fri 02/10/12 12:05 PM
ive been wondering the same thing :/ i cant say for sure but i guess its possable good luck

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Tue 02/07/12 01:56 AM
im ready to meet that person but i dont know if im looking in the right places...thers bound to be someone like me here..right?..idk but im willing to find out and willing to be found. but im skeptical that i can establish an emotional connection with someone through a mechanical, cold, computer..but who the hell knows right? so find me..im not hiding anymore :P

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next