Community > Posts By > ChinchillaZilla

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Tue 05/29/12 04:29 PM

if u can its a HUGE plus :) so come on lets see whatcha got? lol

Can you make us laugh, too?

hmm let me see.. A vampire walks into a bar and asks for a mug of hot water the bartender gives him a funny look and says "i thought vampires only drink blood?" the vampire smiles, reaches into his pocket and pulls out a used tampon and says "im making tea":laughing:

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Tue 05/29/12 03:04 PM

here i brought a buddy that can go out with his underwear over his pants, and make these faces while he puts his underwear on lollllll ...........................................................................................rofl:banana: flowerforyou waving :thumbsup:

aaahhh! mr.bean freaks me out x_x

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Tue 05/29/12 03:02 PM

OK.... A horse walks into a bar and the Japanese bartender says hey buddy why the wrong face......smokin

HAHAHAHA!!! :D ok THAT made me laughlaugh

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Mon 05/28/12 02:03 AM

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Fri 03/02/12 08:40 PM
know just how u feel..but the only way to find out is to find someone you really like,let them in and see what happens..make em earn ur hear dont just give it away

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Fri 03/02/12 08:35 PM

bird flu...thats all im gunna say lol

funny name. +2

other reasons we talked about last night. +5 points. x)

rawrs. +1

funny twilight pic on her profile. +1

;-P

9 points and growing.

ur scorin some major points yourself :tongue:

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Fri 03/02/12 05:00 PM

im ready to meet that person but i dont know if im looking in the right places...thers bound to be someone like me here..right?..idk but im willing to find out and willing to be found. but im skeptical that i can establish an emotional connection with someone through a mechanical, cold, computer..but who the hell knows right? so find me..im not hiding anymore :P

Why did you have to hide in the first place?

wanted to stay single for a while after getting out of an abusive relationship and i got comfortable so a while turned into a long while :/ i guess i wasnt really hiding just wasnt willing to risk my emotion for anyone but now im ready to give someone the chance to really know me

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Fri 02/10/12 10:29 PM
lol im talking to ppl from everywhere but sacramento lol makes it kinda hard to finde a datewhoa

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Fri 02/10/12 10:21 PM
ur find plenty of them on the forums :] welcome to mingle2

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Fri 02/10/12 09:59 PM
yeah too bad :/ but everyone could use a friend right? :] and im sure ull finde someone on here stick to the forums your chances are waaaaay better of finding someone cool :]

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Fri 02/10/12 09:46 PM
cant argue with science lolsmokin

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Fri 02/10/12 09:41 PM
whats up?? :D welcome

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Fri 02/10/12 09:25 PM
i know all to well how this feels. i wish i could put it into words like that but my talents are limited to visual art alone. other than that i cant express it at all :/

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Fri 02/10/12 08:17 PM
get smoke buddies..a friend with weed is a friend indeed :P

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Fri 02/10/12 08:05 PM
bird flu...thats all im gunna say lol

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Fri 02/10/12 07:55 PM
the worst thing u can do is to not face it because of fear. but its all up to you. whats to fear anyway?

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Fri 02/10/12 06:52 PM
im new on the forums also it is a pretty awesome place to meet cool ppl :D nice to meet u slick

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Fri 02/10/12 06:34 PM
yeah u guys are right. it wouldnt hurt to really try and even if i dont meet the "right guy" (wich i dont think i believe in) ive met some pretty cool people so far that i wouldnt have other wise :] i guess i might as well have some fun with this

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Fri 02/10/12 06:21 PM

^^^
Penguins cant be trusted

penguins are colonial nesters and very trustworthy

yes but they are always over dressed...they must be hiding something lol

ChinchillaZilla's photo
Fri 02/10/12 02:40 PM
thats a little hard to believe. ur pretty cute :]