Edited by Lonelysingle on Thu 01/10/08 03:42 PM
Get laid then go spend time with family and kids

Lonelysingle's photo
Thu 01/10/08 01:52 PM
Allentown, PA here.

Lonelysingle's photo
Thu 01/10/08 01:05 PM

I love you all. Will you all marry me?

How about something much more fun? Maybe something in the line of getting laid?

Lonelysingle's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:58 PM

Watch out

If you ever make it to college I might be your Prf.

Then See where this asinine crap gets ya

i know u will not be my professor because im not going to take a class that will make me dumber

Too late sweets not possible to get much dumber then you are.

Lonelysingle's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:10 PM
Yuppers it's definitely cheating. Even most men feel anything intimate is cheating.

Lonelysingle's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:56 AM

okay i said i quit, you all win so just keep making fun of me and im going to pull out the bad jokes

What I said too was directed at the original poster.

Lonelysingle's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:43 AM

Ok guys...My work is done. Most older women are jaded and have little sense of humor. Not all, But most. You can see it in thier comments...It's funny really. I know I've wasted enough time with them. I didn't even know how right I was until I posted this. Good luck gentlemen in your search. I know I'm done looking on here. I have learned one thing...women in thier forties are more likley to live alone.

Sweetie how little do you know. I am over 40, I do know exactly what I want. I am not bitter from the 15 year relationship that recently ended, or the husband that cheated on my 5th anniversary before that, to anything in between, but I did learn what I will and will not tolerate from the next man. I have found that some men your age use that as an excuse to try and date a younger woman. Not realizing the 20 year olds want a man who can keep up with them, not an old man old enough to be their daddy. Whose stamina for most men can't match theirs. I have children and a niece that age. The niece by the way has yet to settle down two kids four men two husbands, hmm seems like she knows what she wants doesn't it?

I did not bother to read your profile so it would not prejudice me to you but did read your remark. There are awesome men and women of all ages. Heck I've had a nice little ego booster by old and young alike since I became single male and female for that matter.

It seems you are the one jaded not the women you are judging.

Lonelysingle's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:11 AM

Me i thought about it but i figure its not worth losing your man over it just for a little fling and i thought what was the point in getting in a relationship if your just going to cheat on that person

Fact of the matter is also that just because you think about it you don't have to act on it. While I have as I said thought about it. I have never acted on it until either One he did it first and then I don't see it as cheating. Or two he made it very clear it is over and he doesn't want to be in the relationship anymore. Thus again if it's over it is also not cheating.

If they are loyal then you have to be loyal back or end it. What a person thinks doesn't have to be acted upon.

Lonelysingle's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:07 AM
Definitely, if you care it only makes the reunion all the more fun.

Lonelysingle's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:57 AM

im watching my dogs an their puppies while chating on here

Love dogs but eww mine just decided mom needs her face washed. One does it the others have to follow cause dare one get more attention then another.

Lonelysingle's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:54 AM

Listening to music..trying to find something fun to do tonight!

I forgot what fun islaugh laugh

Yeah I'm with you there. I too have forgotten. 15 years with the Ex did that.

Lonelysingle's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:53 AM
Checking messages, watching TV and watching the dogs.

Lonelysingle's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:43 AM
Yeah me too. They don't decide you are too fat, too old, or they've just plain changed their mind and don't want you anymore.

They are loyal to the end.

Lonelysingle's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:40 AM
I have found that by the time I'm thinking about cheating it's either one of the below reason's. The relationship is going bad, or he can't satisfy my needs which also may be because of the former reason.

Lonelysingle's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:38 AM
Hey dude what about the blue sky didn't you forget it's purple?laugh

Lonelysingle's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:26 AM
I don't know if it is some people choose not to answer or don't know how but I have been able to talk to some and others that has expressed interest don't answer so I'd say it's the people not the program.

Lonelysingle's photo
Wed 01/09/08 03:16 PM
Being bored what else.

Lonelysingle's photo
Wed 01/09/08 10:22 AM
HI, I am fairly new myself so thought I would pipe in also. Welcome, and Hi.

1 2 3 5 Next