Community > Posts By > Lonelysingle

Lonelysingle's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:39 AM

meet nikah:wink:

Cute Monkey. As for animals I have one 14 yr old cat, two pits and a mutt supposedly great Dane lab mix only around 45 lbs at 10 mths so he's probably more like Whippet Lab mix pictures are under my profile.

Now I also have another kitty that loves being petted from time to time.

Lonelysingle's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:14 AM
Awesome. Works for me. The more the merrier. By Spring maybe we could get a bunch of us close enough to come over for a bar-b-que, there's a great park for it (even allows dogs) right about 5 minutes from my house.

I'm looking way into the future now, but would be great to have a gettogether for JSH members.

Lonelysingle's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:11 AM
Hey all would love to make some new friends. Male Female or in between. I like to talk and be a shoulder, it helps from being so lonely. I am happy to have friends from anywhere but anyone close to Allentown or Bethlehem, PA would even be better as I wouldn't mind a night out (hate going places alone) here and there. There are tons of places to go. I am predominately a metal and rock lover but can deal with anything but elevator or opera music.

I like dancing, like movies and just plain hate doing things alone. I am not homophobic so doesn't matter if gay male or female as well as straight. Just have no idea how to make new friends around here. Gave my best years to family and ex now am on my own.

Most people here seem so nice I thought this might be the place to go, anyone interested in doing something just send off a note or respond here.

Thanks, Carol

Lonelysingle's photo
Fri 02/01/08 06:06 AM

I still think its funny that the women looking for nice guys are the same women who look at me and decide that I'm old and ugly. That's a pot full of shallowness and insecurity cooking on the stove. Anyone want a bowl for lunch? I got neurotic crackers to go with it.

Baby, You are definitely not old or ugly. You are looking at the wrong women if that is what they think.

Lonelysingle's photo
Fri 02/01/08 06:01 AM

i just need a good seeing too!!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh bigsmile bigsmile

I agree with you there. I didn't even have that for months before my breakup. Finally had to go look up BOB as well.

Lonelysingle's photo
Fri 02/01/08 05:45 AM

Would like one...but not in any rush. But need some kind of affection once in a while. I guess I will have to go find a baby and kiss him/her. Eh, too much!

Or do what I did. I had my three older kids, one with my grandchild then a 15 year relationship all end within a year. So my bright idea was to adopt another puppy. Because gee my two four year old pits weren't enough. Now instead of two well behaved (for the most part) dogs I have a crazy mutt as well.

I am really bright sometimes.

Lonelysingle's photo
Fri 02/01/08 05:34 AM

not in the wet spot though....laugh laugh

my cat had me up at 5....I shoved him to the end of the bed and ignored him....

he such a sweety..he went back to sleep....:heart:

Nope not in the wet spot. I moved to the sofa. The two older dogs will go back to sleep. But me with my needing to have something to love had three of my older kids move out in a year then a breakup of a 15 year relationship all this year. So what do I do. I adopt a puppy. Now it's training all over again. Not a breed I am used to and he is crazy. I have two pits that don't even compare to him. Don't let people tell you pits are bad they aren't they listen. HIm now he's nuts.ohwell ohwell

Lonelysingle's photo
Fri 02/01/08 05:30 AM

I would give his # cause he is 18...

but then I wouldn't know anything of whats going on...

so I called him..he already knew...

I am at one end of the county and he at the other... so rain here..ice there...difficult...

could be worse....a blizzard...lol...

have a great day everyone...

I was just joking about the cell very cranky cause I finally after months have actually gotten some real sleep. Due to a breakup of 15 years still getting used to sleeping alone. I keep an eye on her anyway and know when she is up down and where. Plus I said snow on the mountain it was ice.

Kind of funny seeing the dogs in it though they don't always have good footing in ice. Kind of mean when I get woke up early little things like dogs slipping amuse me. Yeah blizzard would be worse and I'm thankful it's not have to break down and go get some groceries today not fun in snow.

My son tried that changing the number so I wouldn't know what goes on but I kept up on it anyway. He was 18 before he graduated.

But yeah all besides my cranky nature at the moment try to have a great day and Jenny, I feel for you I had a wreck a few years ago and still have back trouble. Hope it all works out soon.

Lonelysingle's photo
Fri 02/01/08 05:22 AM

Ehhh....i'll pass on the coffee. I'll just run in place for a hot minute and get the blood flowing. Not too tired. Just cant find the motivation to be at work today. Its raining...and I just wanna be at home asleep.

Yuppers it's the best place to be when raining. HOme under nice warm covers sleeping. That is if you don't have three dogs that decide it's time to get up.

Lonelysingle's photo
Fri 02/01/08 05:21 AM

Yeah I got the same message and agree should have given the kids cell. Then I got back to sleep and got the call due to snow on the mountain school has been canceled. Would have been nice if they had canceled the first time.

Oh and I forgot the best part, I have a cold, had to take three dogs out in this mess got back one beat me to the bedroom, pulled the glass of leftover grape soda from the nightstand into my bed and proceeded to drink it from the bed or course not before it made a huge mess. Today sucks.

Lonelysingle's photo
Fri 02/01/08 05:17 AM

I was woken by a recording that school had a 2 hr delay.....

I should have given the school my sons cell #...laugh laugh

I didn't have to get up...

They delayed school, calls put out after the kids were driving to get there..go figure....ohwell

feel better jenny...flowerforyou

JM have some more coffee...:wink:

Yeah I got the same message and agree should have given the kids cell. Then I got back to sleep and got the call due to snow on the mountain school has been canceled. Would have been nice if they had canceled the first time.

Lonelysingle's photo
Tue 01/29/08 05:22 PM
Hey I'm right with you. They may be annoying but at least some eye candy for the women too.

Lonelysingle's photo
Tue 01/29/08 03:04 PM

Hi The Concert is this Friday Feb. 1st.

oh honey....I can't do this Friday ;o( However.. drop me a note and let's make plans for some other night flowerforyou There is no reason you can't continue to branch out!

OK Awesome either way I still need to make some friends.

Lonelysingle's photo
Tue 01/29/08 01:07 PM
Well heck come Friday and we can go to CrocRock. I'm so sick of going places alone.

That's my mistake of dedicating myself to my relationship. Don't regret the part about dedicating to my kids just to the ex.

Lonelysingle's photo
Tue 01/29/08 01:02 PM
Hi The Concert is this Friday Feb. 1st.

Lonelysingle's photo
Tue 01/29/08 12:38 PM
Hey all I am a woman recently single after 15 years. I spent the whole time dedicated to my ex and family. I have not made any girlfriends or friends in general for that reason.

I am not lesbian but hate to go to concerts alone. Anyone near Allentown PA or Bethlehem, PA wanna go to the HellYeah, Machinehead, NonPoint and someone else concert?

I really wanna go but have no one to go with. Male or Female but thought it might be a good way for me to make some friends as well as not have to go alone or miss the concert.

Doors Open at CrocoDile Rock Cafe 6:30 and concerts usually last till after Midnight they usually have a ton of bands that play. AlL Ages Concert.

Lonelysingle's photo
Mon 01/28/08 05:59 PM

Pottsgrove and Pottstown are minutes away from each other....I think you're thinking of Pottsville. Home of Yuengling Brewery

Yuppers that's what I was thinking.

Lonelysingle's photo
Sun 01/27/08 02:03 PM

My ex boyfriend (ex because he was cheating) calls 3 times this morning, and when I finally answer he asks if I will do his taxes. Huh??? So I told him I would do them for 50 bucks. He was offended, said he thought that I would do them for free!! I explained that we no longer have a relationship which entitled him to free tax preparation, and that if he didn't like it he could go to H&R Block. What do you think? Not sure if I handled that right.

Hey you did right. I am about to go through the same thing but I'm just plain refusing to do them at all. Tired of being a doormat.

Lonelysingle's photo
Fri 01/25/08 07:01 PM
I have found that joining in helps. I felt the same way but then slowly started joining in on some of the chats and messaged a few people and have been making some friends. Give it more time and join in. I'm always available to chat if you can catch me, unless of course you're talking about dating then you'd have to catch one of the guys.

Lonelysingle's photo
Fri 01/25/08 06:32 PM
I'm here too but usually when I'm on no one else or few are.