Community > Posts By > Lonelysingle

Lonelysingle's photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:16 AM

If you havent caught on yet every body fake on here. All girls just paid to babysit you poor lonely men laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Wish I was being paid to watch you all. Some of the things they have to say deserves being paid to have to read.

Lonelysingle's photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:49 PM
Yeah sort of. I'm not going unless I can get someone to go with me. If I don't then I will go to the next one. By then I'll have met someone that will want to go with me.

Lonelysingle's photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:55 PM

happy That's sounds fun!

I'm an avid horror movie buff specifically vamp movies. I also collect dolls with fangs (normal ones also), and vampire books as well. It's my escapism from real life.

Anyway it sounded like fun to me too so if I don't make this one then it will be the next or not later than the Halloween one.

Lonelysingle's photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:52 PM

blood sucking party, with clean hair?

Blood drinking at the party is not allowed.

Lonelysingle's photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:52 PM

Why is it called draculas ball?

Does he come out and dance??? Or Bite??? :wink:

im sure he would bite you in the asslaugh

If that's where she wants bitten he would.

Lonelysingle's photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:51 PM

Why is it called draculas ball?

Does he come out and dance??? Or Bite??? :wink:

He probably comes out to dance, no biting. Drinking blood is against the rules. This is an all ages which means a teens section with not alcohol. What adults do is their business if they abide by the rules. There is a website if your google Dracula's Ball.

Lonelysingle's photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:50 PM

What kind of club is it???

I'm on the West coast so I'm just curious.happy

drinker

It's more or less for the goth scene, and those who like to dress up like vamps or medieval times.

Lonelysingle's photo
Mon 02/11/08 03:10 PM

isn't the 14th a Thursdayglasses

Sorry you are right it's the 16th. Not feeling my best today. I know it's this Sat. though..

Lonelysingle's photo
Mon 02/11/08 01:51 PM
Edited by Lonelysingle on Mon 02/11/08 01:52 PM
Hey all Dracula's Ball is at the Shampoo Club, Philadelphia, PA Sat Feb. 14th. It's all ages. Prefer no jeans and t-shirts dress up is required. Anyone going or wanna go? I've never been I want to go have no one to go with.

It's a unique experience I hear. They have them 4 times a year, but I've never even gotten to one. I'm thinking of getting a room down there so I don't have to drive home could share a room with two beds if anyone wants to go. ONly $16. to get in and wouldn't be like any other party you've ever been too. Can even take the teenagers if they want. Underage section. Mine works and doesn't want to go. Yet her friend does want to.

Lonelysingle's photo
Fri 02/01/08 10:14 PM

grumble grumble Wow I think I welcomed someone ten times!!! Gotta love the double post, but what do you call ten times???
laugh laugh laugh

Depends on ten what? There are some things that ten times would be very welcome.devil

Lonelysingle's photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:05 AM

Hi welcome enjoy the site nell xx flowerforyou

Thanks, people are all so cool here.

Lonelysingle's photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:03 AM

^^^^ warning Carol .. Myrtle here is falling apart .. take it straight from his own confessions. :tongue:

I, on the other hand .......... amazingly have ALL my sh*t together :tongue:

so ya .. *shoves Dude out of the way and gets to front of line*
I'll be your friend hon flowerforyou

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

sorry light ... was too busy gettin in line here ... how you be babe? drinker

Today I'm ok just tired and a bit lonely. Works for me the more friends the better.

Lonelysingle's photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:02 AM

Carol my honey... you know you already got me! flowerforyou

and we will be getting together long before Spring Missy!

Awesome works for me. Yuppers I got you added already and we can surely come up with something to do.

Lonelysingle's photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:00 AM

Hello Carrol and welcome. My name is Danny, pleased to meet you.

Nice to meet you too. Thanks.

Lonelysingle's photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:00 AM

can we be friends?? I do love that rock n rollhappy

Awesome sure as heck can. I'm up for all friends.

Lonelysingle's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:58 AM

Welcome Carrol
We are glad you are here.
Have fun and enjoy

Thanks I appreciate it.

Lonelysingle's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:58 AM

Just keep posting away in here. You'll find like-minded people who will become your friends.

And there already IS a JSH gathering in the works. Somewhere along the line OldSage has a thread about it...

Hmm... email him and ask... it's at his place after all.

Awesome thanks for the info.

Lonelysingle's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:57 AM

Hi Carol, welcome! It's a great place here. Post in the forums, you'll meet tons of cool people. Wish I was closer, could use someone to go out with myself flowerforyou flowerforyou

I know doesn't it suck. just going out is a chore with no one to talk to.

Lonelysingle's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:56 AM

get back on horse, we are all doing it. welcome new friend.flowerforyou My name is Steve

Awesome thanks. I know it seems to get harder the older we get though.

Lonelysingle's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:43 AM

i am into exotics.:wink:

Yeah me too. Have boas for 6 years. Even got my Central American to breed to an Argentine. ONly had 13 babies but it was pretty cool since they said not only is it hard to breed them, I would probably get slugs (dead babies), not one was a slug.

Previous 1 3 4 5