Community > Posts By > sealove42

sealove42's photo
Tue 01/01/08 02:05 PM
Break a Leg... and let us know who to watch for....

sealove42's photo
Tue 01/01/08 02:03 PM
The Holy Bible is a God Breath through the Spirit through man. Jesus came to fulfill the prophecy. He said that his testimony was not needed from man, but God was his testimony. Though John was to write that Jesus was the beginning and the word of God.

God incarnate so he could understand what man must go through, and understand our weakness, he came as a king as a humble servant. SErve one another, its Perfect salvation....

Now

"Maybe I should put this in a different way. Name what and how Yahshua did his Fathers will. Blessings..Miles"

Everything..... Jesus born, lived and died... was God Will

sealove42's photo
Tue 01/01/08 01:52 PM
My glasses appeared..... amazing...strikes again Yeah

sealove42's photo
Tue 01/01/08 01:47 PM
There a movie Joe Peshi is looking for some speaking parts in Reno last week, ummmm I can check the paper. The movie you might want to Google the Mustang Ranch LOL...

sealove42's photo
Tue 01/01/08 01:33 PM
Braveheart-Matt Daemon

sealove42's photo
Tue 01/01/08 01:30 PM
Yesterday I saw that movie was coming out with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman and they made a things I want to do before I Kickthbucket List....

What are some of the things you would like to do before KICKINGTHEBUCKET

Skydiving
Writing a Book
Bungee off a Bridge
Hang Glide
Para Sail
Visit some Island.. beside Catalina

sealove42's photo
Tue 01/01/08 01:26 PM
Tom Hanks did a great job in this political movie, it took a few hits at Juliani, from the 80's on moral decency. Otherwise it was about the fall of the Wall, and the war in Pakistan, and America's covert operation to get Russia. Pretty well done...

sealove42's photo
Tue 01/01/08 01:11 PM
Sally Fields

sealove42's photo
Tue 01/01/08 01:09 PM
Thanks Shaden yes the wonderful world of Mom with teen can you drive me here. LOL I have three great teens, musicians, athletes, choir and church, and community service. I just missed them this morning and woke up kinds sad -wanting to talk to them.

Have a Nice Year upcoming. Thanks for sharing

sealove42's photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:59 PM
I believe Jesus is the way. I help others, pray and love God with my heart soul and mind. I don't watch much television, I don't care for too much stuff, and I try to love others without judging. I ride a bicycle, care about the environment and homeless. I share the gospel with my action and not always with my words. I think actions speak louder than words. I cry with those in pain, and laugh with those in joy. Each day I believe in the hope of his returning. Lots more, but that is the joy of my life. I am also a sinner and ask for forgiveness, and repent.

sealove42's photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:52 PM
puck

sealove42's photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:51 PM
happy nice poem

sealove42's photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:46 PM
The chill of the air
Oh, so aware
Hundreds of face pass by
Oh, so alive
Music loud, familiar sound
Oh, so many around
Movie, friends, ice skating
Oh, so are they faking
Parties, blankets, fireworks
Oh, so what hurts
Joy, happiness, a tear
Oh, so Happy New Year

A mixture of moments in Downtown Reno on New Years
TAB

sealove42's photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:22 PM
They were teens, I thought they would be up... Happy New Year, thanks for your input... noway

sealove42's photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:19 PM
garden variety

sealove42's photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:17 PM

Sorry darlin, gotta run...*huggles*flowerforyou

might give the dog a kiss, but running from you devil

sealove42's photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:15 PM
I will probably mention I called them last night and missed talking to them. I was just wondering, our family had a tradition to call at New Years no matter where we were. Something i thought my family did right. Especially now with all the cell phones..LOL

Thanks everyone.

sealove42's photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:15 PM
I will probably mention I called them last night and missed talking to them. I was just wondering, our family had a tradition to call at New Years no matter where we were. Something i thought my family did right. Especially now with all the cell phones..LOL

Thanks everyone.

sealove42's photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:12 PM
Playful

sealove42's photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:09 PM
Family, consideration... something my family use to do. Where ever we were we use to called... I've tried to do the same. I called they were asleep, they are teens. I am not pissed, just believe family is important enough to call- especially holidays.

With your language I can see that you thought and consideration for others is well mannered.

Take Care, and Happy New Year.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 21 22