Community > Posts By > yashafox_F4X1

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 05/03/08 05:18 PM
Good idea to kid the employees. That's a good management strategy, and it's fun, too. And the Lord wants us to come to him with childlike faith, too, I think. That's my child moments. I read Psalms and go "wow!'

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 05/03/08 05:16 PM
We can do more than just make kids, you kmow. Congrats to your friend anyway. May the Lord be with them all and with you.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 05/03/08 05:13 PM
I'd date whether someone had surgical enhancement or not. With me character and dependabilitty matters much more than looks. 99.999 percent of the women I've met are just fine just the way they are. I like a low maintenance person who's not finicky about their looks or mine. I'm not much on makeup or hairstyling and I'm more a jeans and t shirt than a suit and tie kind of guy.

Myself, I'd never have cosmetic surgery, short of maybe surgery to repair scarring from a bad accident or something. Because, after all, I'm perfect just the way I am!:smile: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 05/03/08 05:07 PM
My priorities and values run toward serving the Lord. If my peers started reading the word and a few Psalms or more each day, their priorities would soon match, I'm sure.

See the Purpose Filled Life for details. Basically it's glorifying the Lord through Worship, Discipleship, Fellowship, Ministry and Mission seeing life as a test, a trust and a temporary assignment.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 05/03/08 05:03 PM
What's a little kid moment. I forget!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 05/03/08 05:02 PM
I'm going to Lilly White the bedsheet's party tonight!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 05/03/08 04:59 PM
I went and switched all my classmate's boots in the boot closet one day at school. At the end of the day it was chaos! It was so cool!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Fri 05/02/08 04:07 PM
I'd marry the woman who'd e-mail me, call me, visit me and write me on a regular basis if our faith, lifestyles, beliefs and incomes pretty closely matched. Applications being accepted.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Fri 05/02/08 03:59 PM
Yore purtier than mah bug zapper!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Fri 05/02/08 03:57 PM
Maybe the question should be izzie is or izzie aint?:smile:

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Thu 05/01/08 06:43 PM
I'd date someone older or younger. Big things for me is if they're responsive here or not and if we get to talking on the phone or not and if the person keeps appointments or cancels them. I don't have much spare time so if I make an appointment/date and it gets broken, it's kind of a show slower or a show stopper for me. Same thing with phone calls that don't get returned. A real dampener on things.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Thu 05/01/08 06:31 PM
It's ethnic geography.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Thu 05/01/08 06:30 PM
Happy Beltain to you, too. I'm gonna go out and start a forrest fire!laugh

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Thu 05/01/08 06:28 PM
People on this site will tell you what the date is at any time. And then you're dating the site. That's why it's called a dating site.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Thu 05/01/08 06:27 PM
Falling short doesn't mean we're evil, necessarily, it just means we don't measure up. I tend to stray off, you know? That's why kids louse up sometimes, too.

And besides, the existence of Bill Gates is proof that mankind is evil!:smile:

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Thu 05/01/08 06:15 PM
If they pass a kitten and a dog over you, that's a cat scan and a lab test.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Thu 05/01/08 06:13 PM
A youth pastor explained to a group of junior highers how Jesus' death enabled God to
forgive each of them.

"It's personal," he said. "Jesus didn't just die for people in general. He died for you."

When he paused to let the impact of the statement sink in, one seventh-grade girl suddenly blurted out, "So?"

That response is representative of how some people think today. We know Jesus died on a cross for us, we just don't see the connection between 2000 years ago and today.

What's the cross about? Why did Jesus have to die such a horrible death?

First, he died to solve a big problem. All humans have broken God's law (Rom 3:23) and have
earned the punishment for that--death (Rom 6:23). But Jesus stepped into
the picture 2000 years ago to take that punishment himself.

God took the wrath we deserve and poured it out on Jesus on the cross. In some ways, it is beyond human understanding. Jesus took upon himself all of our wrong actions--every mean, dishonest, disgusting thought or action. Second Corinthians 5:21
tells us, "For God made
Christ who never sinned to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with
God through Christ.

That's the second fact you need to know. Jesus took your place on the cross. Take it personally.

How the death of one perfect man pays for the wrong actions of everyone who ever lives is still a mysterty.

Still, though we may not understand, it is the only way to peace with God and eternal life.
It's fitting that God took the cross of Christ--the single darkest hour in history--and turned it into the way to save all people. That's the kind of God the Bible talks about--a God who loves you so much he would even die on a cross for you.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Thu 05/01/08 06:12 PM
New Haven!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 04/30/08 10:02 PM
When I go back to school, it'll have to be a short course. Match my attention span. I wanna take Chemistry, History, Algebra II and III, Stats II and III, etc. Lotsa fun.

It's academic.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:59 PM
Depends on the clip art, I reckon. Face works best for me. Always stopped them trains fine before!