Community > Posts By > yashafox_F4X1

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:15 PM
I stepped out today and I'm dizzy. Must be the Lortabs or something.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:03 PM
I love reading about people's names. These are so cool!

I ripped off mine from my stepbrother. When he was a Russian student he went to Moscow and the people there called him Yashafox which meant Silver Fox. His hair is brown, but the silver foxes there have brown hair.

Thought it was a cool name and I stole it from him and became yashafox at hotmail.com and just transferred the name here when I started on JSH.

It works for me, anyway.

Geo.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sun 04/27/08 06:59 PM
Just say moo, or baa, or whatever.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sun 04/27/08 06:58 PM
I've met four of five I'd consider dating on here. Only one lives reasonably close and she's not being too cooperative. However, I'm not planning on getting married until after October, 2016, so I have lots of time.

Right now, getting financially stable, paying off my car and renovating the house are taking priorities over relationships anyway. So y'all are just gonna have to be happy with some e-mails for right now!

Geo.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sun 04/27/08 06:55 PM
Hiker's a fantastic person to talk with via e-mail and I'd like to talk with her by phone and perhaps meet her some day on my next trip out East (probably in 2010 or so).

Not sure what you mean by taking a beating. Could you e-mail me here and tell me what this means? I didn't see it in the thread too well. My eyesight's not all that great and I can't read everything real quick like that, you know.

But I hope she's OK and my prayers are out to her.

TTYL.

George

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 04/26/08 05:01 PM
Very inky, girl. happy

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 04/26/08 05:00 PM
They say ask a church for help because you can get help there.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 04/26/08 04:55 PM
Very nice. Looks kinda like a formal portrait. Didn't you used to be on those dollar bills?

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:23 PM
Well, those are nice things to say. Back at you, kiddo.flowerforyou

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:16 PM
Have to change the name to Mister Single Rob now, I guess.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:11 PM
In front of my computer, where else?

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:09 PM
Sounds like the Blair Witch chronicles!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:08 PM
With current economic conditions, I wouldn't burn any bridges. I'd make sure my replacement was as well trained, informed and prepared as he or she could be and I'd leave with a rolodex full of names, addresses, e-mails and phone #s for the future.

Build and maintain your network. You never know when people'll come in handy down the road.

Geo.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:06 PM
Got my eyes on about four people. Still working things out. I'm moving very slowly due to lack of funds and lack of time, though. Tell me, when you don't have time to sneeze, how do you cough?

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:03 PM
I might become a Gideon.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Mon 04/21/08 06:48 PM
The rockin' pneumonia and the boogie woogie flu!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sun 04/20/08 04:38 PM
God bless ya, bubba!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sun 04/20/08 04:27 PM
The Bible tells me if you confess Jesus is God's son publicly, confess you believe he can forgive your sins and you want him to, repent to walk his way and get baptized by immersion, you go to heaven.

I want to walk with him on earth for the time being though. What do you think? What will you do? Would you accept Jesus' offer of forgiveness as described above? Could you accept this? Would you accept this? I hope you do. It's the best thing going, I think.

Then you start going to Church, reading the word, hanging out with Christians and work with worship, fellowship, discipleship, a ministry and a mission. It works!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sun 04/20/08 04:20 PM
As Keven Smith would say, Smootches, Bootches!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sun 04/20/08 04:14 PM
Wow. Sounds like a great term paper. You have mail! I've found that the Bible is about Human Nature. Talks about it a lot in there. Is your term paper about good nature or bad nature?