infectious_witch's photo
Fri 12/14/07 06:34 PM

I still don't see why they do not make weed legal or at least cut down heavily on the laws.

Before I go any further, I will have probably two main types of people commenting on this:

1.Those who have never tried, never tried a drug in their life, is completely against drugs, and thinks that what I am saying is nonsense.

2. People who smoke weed.

Now that I've broken that down... on with the rant.

I've never viewed Marijuana as a drug. In fact, it isn't. It's just an herb.
I started smoking when I was 16. Yes, being so young and not really knowing, I used weed to deal with problems or just to chill me out when depression or anxiety would hit.
I am 21 now, and I still smoke regularly.
I've never been able to point out anything wrong with Marijuana.
I have, however, found that is does the following for me:

1. Help me breath easier (Yes, Weed does this.)
2. Have a spiritual experience.
3. Allows me to use both parts of my brain.
4. Become more creative.
5. Allows me to chill out.
6. Allows me to be fully alert yet relaxed at the same time.
7. Allows me to become more mathmatical.
8. Allows me to have very deep, intelligent conversations.

And that is a limited list, mind you.

Just because it does all of this for me doesn't mean it will do the same for you. Yes, some people can't smoke weed because of how it affects them. That's fine. My main point is maybe there is a lot more to Marijuana than we may know.

It's been nothing but successful when prescribed to people with cancer. It has also worked wonders with people who suffer from asthma, head aches, arthritis, people who came out of surgery, and even people who suffer from ADD or depression.

So, if you are against weed, why not do some more research.

infectious_witch's photo
Fri 12/14/07 06:23 PM

I am unmoved by the comments of Depp.

I think of it like a parent would say to their child, "I love you, but I have great dislike for your behaviour"
(Depp being the parent and the usa being the child)

His words are a little dramatic, but hey, thats an actor for ya.

I am not talking about you, by the way.

True, he has the right to voice his thoughts and take action... but not when you are in another country. If you're going to bash us, even though we gave you everything, at least do it here.

infectious_witch's photo
Fri 12/14/07 06:22 PM
Since the last two replies where from a girl who obviously didn't read my post, and another girl who is probably a fan (and yes, he probably doesn't like me) I have decided to hate Johnny Depp even more. Thank you.

infectious_witch's photo
Fri 12/14/07 06:08 PM

A Disgraceful Johnny Depp and Dumb America
By Scott Spicciati Editor | Scott's Archive
September 04, 2003

It's no longer surprising when American celebrities verbally attack their own country, somehow turning what could have been a legitimate argument into a disgraceful mudslinging attack against the United States of America.

Have you noticed the striking similarities between Depp, the Dixie Chicks, and many other Hollywood liberals? They became multimillion dollar celebrities on the only soil in the world that could make such a life possible, and then flee to a foreign country where they begin their assaults, whether it be by French audiences or German magazines. What's next, Sean Penn telling the BBC how horrible life in America is?

In Depp's case, it's the same story. If you wonder why he hasn't been outspoken against the war up until just recently, it may be because he was busy making millions as the star in this summer's blockbuster, "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" and in the soon-to-be-released "Once Upon a Time in Mexico."

Apparently Depp, who currently resides in France, doesn't see himself spending much time in America according to an interview published in the German magazine Stern. He is unhappy with the war as well as some of the ridiculous policies implemented by the current Bush administration.

That is all fine. There is nothing wrong with being anti-war, and there is certainly nothing wrong with opposing the "freedom fries" issue; I still roll my eyes at such idiocy. Depp said in the Stern interview, "Nothing made me happier than when I read that — grown men and grown women in positions of power in the United States government…I was ecstatic because they revealed themselves as idiots."

Idiots, sure. While I think it's cowardly for celebrities to say such things while in other countries, there's nothing wrong with thinking a person is an idiot. But what he says next should anger all Americans, at least those who love their own country.

"America is dumb, is something like a dumb puppy that has big teeth — that can bite and hurt you, aggressive." America is not only dumb, but also a country not suitable for raising Depp's children. If anything, Depp wants his children to experience the United States "like it's a kind a toy — a broken toy maybe. Investigate a little bit, check it out, get this feeling and then get out."

Am I calling for a boycott of Depp's movies? No. I plan on seeing "Once Upon a Time in Mexico" because I support the movie industry, however some of the actors themselves need to be checked.

Hey, you can be anti-war and anti-Bush without being anti-American. What Depp and others are doing is spitting in the face of America. If he hates being in America so bad, then maybe he should stop making American movies. After this year's Cannes Film Festival, I hear that France could use a good production or two.

Here is a simple, quick and easy format Depp and other celebrities should use when bashing America or criticizing the current administration. By following this outline, they should be immune from criticism against them as well be free of all anti-American labels. By following these three easy steps, Depp and his fellow anti-war crew will still be Americans.

1. You don't have to like our country. Call America "stupid" at your Hollywood movie premiere, or if you're the Dixie Chicks, say you're ashamed to be from Texas during a sold out show in front of a Texas audience. See how quickly your movie bombs and how fast your sold out audience heads for the back gates. But hey, at least you will have expressed your first amendment right as an American, and I will respect anyone who does that. Show your disgust by refusing to sign record deals and movie contracts. Now that's courage.

2. It's fine to say that you don't want your kids growing up in America and that they should view it as "a broken toy" whatever that means, but do so after filming your last American movie. I can understand an actor wanting to try new things, and the foreign markets are desperate for talent. Again, I'll have no problem with any celebrity who criticizes this country when they stop making money in it.

3. If you don't like our president, that's cool. But if you're going to blast him, why not be productive in the process? Preach in front of a large American crowd and hope to persuade people who actually matter. That's right, French audiences and German magazine readers have as much political influence in this country as Saddam's two sons currently rotting six feet under in the blood-soaked dirt.

infectious_witch's photo
Fri 12/14/07 05:55 PM
Dear sweet God.
The only reason you want to see this movie so much is because Johnny Depp is in it. That's it. If Johnny Depp wasn't in this movie, you wouldn't give a crap about this movie.

Haha. I got all pissy.

Anyway... I am not going to see this movie. Why? I don't like Johnny Depp.

We can all expect to see Sweeny Todd stuff at Hot Topic in the next... week?

infectious_witch's photo
Fri 12/14/07 05:45 PM
I think if they would have stuck with the game, it would have been ok. However, they decided to make up an incoherent story while shoving action scenes down our throat every 10 minutes.

infectious_witch's photo
Fri 12/14/07 05:43 PM
Maybe if you ask the Universe nicely, it will let you start from scratch.
Then again, I wouldn't ask the Universe anything.
From what we've already done, asking the universe for help is like asking Death to kill you.
It's a lose-lose situation.

infectious_witch's photo
Fri 12/14/07 05:31 PM

I only follow the part where it says I'll inherit the earth.

The rest of the book is obviously a message to other individuals. :wink:

Haha. So, when do you finally get it?

infectious_witch's photo
Fri 12/14/07 05:21 PM
Edited by infectious_witch on Fri 12/14/07 05:23 PM
People who follow everything the Bible says is a little confused.

How does someone follow everything the bible has to say?
Do you even understand the message that the book is pointing at?

I am not saying that it is bad to follow the bible, but I am saying that I do not truly think anyone can follow everything the bible has to say.
Do you follow the contradictions?
Do you follow the rules that once were?
Do you believe in an eye for an eye or do you believe in love for all?

I think it's naive for anyone to say that they follow everything the bible says. I can imagine that a lot of average christians don't even understand what half of the book says.

Once again, this is nothing against the Bible or the religion, simply the person who thinks they can follow everything the bible says.

It's the message in the book that is important, people.

But, it's just like I say...
Quando qualcuno da una religione si comporta in su, metterli nel loro posto.

infectious_witch's photo
Fri 12/14/07 03:51 PM
Herbivoristic Cannibal Cladism

infectious_witch's photo
Fri 12/14/07 03:29 PM
Absolutely rightus.

infectious_witch's photo
Fri 12/14/07 03:22 PM
Deodaoistic Sapien Herder

infectious_witch's photo
Fri 12/14/07 03:13 PM
ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF....

MAN IMPERSINATES WOMAN!

Man: But you don't get it, I am not her. She is me!
THE DRAMA!
Angry Forum Person: None of this makes sense. I think this manwoman is lying, but I really can't point it out. We'll have to kill this thing and run some tests.
THE SUSPENSE
Man: It's too late now... the bomb is in place... MWAHAHAHAHA!

Coming up sometime soon.

infectious_witch's photo
Fri 12/14/07 03:07 PM
Edited by infectious_witch on Fri 12/14/07 03:08 PM
YEAH!
And who ate all of the pretzels?

infectious_witch's photo
Fri 12/14/07 03:01 PM
Edited by infectious_witch on Fri 12/14/07 03:01 PM
The plot thickens.

infectious_witch's photo
Fri 12/14/07 02:53 PM

I see that the tolerance crowd showed up. It's funny, you would think tolerance would include beliefs with which you disagree, but appearantly not.

He Mamma. Traurig bin ich spät. Susan dosierte auf Heroin über und ich kann Geschlecht mit 20 Mädchen gerade gehabt haben, ohne Schutz zu verwenden.

infectious_witch's photo
Fri 12/14/07 02:47 PM

Umm, nope, straight, not that I have a care who does what, with whom, as long as it is causing no harm, and is between consensual adults.

Made no sense?

You are quoting that men rule women, didn't the Pilgrims try that crap too, with the indigenous?

You call yourself a christian?

Yet you are here looking for an intimate relationship with a woman, and you are married?

Is there a scripture for that too?

Or did your husband order you to just go get him one?

Holy ****! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

infectious_witch's photo
Fri 12/14/07 02:44 PM
O.K.. Das ist fein. Ich gerecht erklärte Ihnen, wie ich über es fühlte. Ich gehe Schrei in der Ecke.

infectious_witch's photo
Fri 12/14/07 02:37 PM
Awesome!

infectious_witch's photo
Fri 12/14/07 02:36 PM
Honestly, you can't apply verses to everything.
Even if you do follow the book, make your own choices. Don't make a verse speak for you. Speak for yourself, dear.
Why do you think Hillary isn't good?