Community > Posts By > spqr

spqr's photo
Wed 02/06/08 04:34 PM

if you fell alone and you can go to any place..

where would you go....

I go to the beach something feels right there..

I like to watch the stars...

Climbing.

spqr's photo
Wed 02/06/08 04:33 PM
If I was closer...:)

spqr's photo
Tue 02/05/08 04:27 PM
Edited by spqr on Tue 02/05/08 04:30 PM

Where are all the good chist loving ladies at?

with us atheists ;)
we do it better...you know..without all that guilt and stuff.

I know uncalled for...sorry! Sometimes I'm like that.

spqr's photo
Tue 02/05/08 04:04 PM

Has anyone ever met someone off this site? How did it go? I have, and lets just say pictures can be decieving. Let me hear your tales.

one word man....webcam.
:tongue:

spqr's photo
Tue 02/05/08 03:33 PM

OLD GUYS RULE!!!

An old prospector walks his tired old mule into a western
town one day. He'd been out in the desert for about six months without a drop of whiskey.

He walked up to the first saloon he came to and tied his
old mule to the hitch rail. As he stood there brushing
some of the dust from his face and clothes, a young
gunslinger walked out of the saloon with a gun in one
hand and a bottle of whiskey in the other.

The young gunslinger looked at the old man and laughed,
saying, 'Hey old man, have you ever danced?'

The old man looked up at the gunslinger and said, 'No,
I never did dance. I just never wanted to.'

A crowd had gathered by then and the gunslinger said,
'Well, you old fool, you're gonna' dance now,' and
started shooting at the old man's feet. The old prospector
was hopping around and everybody was laughing.

When the gunslinger fired his last bullet, he holstered
his gun and turned around to go back into the saloon.

The old man reached up on the mule, drew his shotgun,
and pulled both hammers back making a double clicking
sound. The gunslinger heard the sound and everything
got quiet. The crowd watched as the gunslinger slowly
turned around looking down both barrels of the shotgun.

The old man asked, 'Did you ever kiss a mule square
on the ass?'

The gunslinger swallowed hard and said, 'No. But
I've always wanted to.'

The lessons from this story are:

1. Don't waste ammunition.

2. Dont mess with old guys.

laugh that was funny

spqr's photo
Tue 02/05/08 03:23 PM
it's your right / duty...imagine if you could NOT vote.

VOTE !

thanks!

Ciao.

P

spqr's photo
Fri 02/01/08 05:26 PM

What do you call a wife who is sexy,
beautiful,intelligent,understanding,
caring, never jealous and a great cook?

ANSWER : A rumour!

a mith?

spqr's photo
Tue 01/29/08 04:14 PM

oh i thought the dad was in the whale and Pinocchio found him.

well come on it's been a while...:)
SOMEONE was in the whale..that's the point bigsmile

spqr's photo
Tue 01/29/08 03:57 PM

What about Johna and the whale.

Whales cannot swallow people, they have that big sieve in the way for eating very small krill.

Jonah was eatten by a fish, not a whale. But there are plenty of whales that could eat a human. Either way, Jonah was dead. No need to breath or eat while you are dead. We know that Jonah was dead, because Jesus said "But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas: For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."

Yes, I know that the verse says "whale", but ketos (whale) means "sea monster, whale or giant fish". We know that in Jonah the word is dag (fish), so ketos should be "giant fish".

Even with your explanation. This does not sound ludicrous to you?

Guys...GUYS!!!noway
Wrong story! Taht was PINOCCHIO! He was ine the whale,,,and his dad founf him back with the help of cricket!

spqr's photo
Tue 01/29/08 03:56 PM

Artesian wells are actually the rare occurrance not the norm for the "watering" of the earth.

That's true, for today. We aren't talking about today, but what the world was like before the flood.

yeah and how all that water got into your wells...by magic? And then cames out again..by magic.
It's really all simple if you believe....in magic.

spqr's photo
Tue 01/29/08 12:39 PM

Ahhh This is exactly my point, (or at least reminds me of a point) God made Everything. He is in Everything. I think people who believe he is only in one small book that is believed in half the world are being deceived. Just open your eyes to all he has created. He does not stop at a book. He made it all, all in his glory, all from him.

Peace and Love

Lol you guys are cracking me up...
what the hell are you smoking again?

If you think thats funny then give me an example of something that God didn't create. ink the i

Peace

Lol Nice try! Why you need an example...you believe right? You doin't need logic or examples.

I'm just trying to see were you are coming from with the funny statement. I think it is cool and since God created everything I think we can look at the web as the real voice of God. Since he made all of us and we all speak together on this thing it has got to be the closest representation of God's word yet.

I believe the phone was the voice of god actually. The web is clearly a demoniac creation. Don't you think? I mean look at this dating sites...people looking for sex under the eye of the almighty...they should beheaded.
you are sooo naive man.

spqr's photo
Tue 01/29/08 12:34 PM

The earth used to be watered from the ground. This caused a green house effect in which the dinosours and large reptiles could inhabit. There was a climate change as it had never rained before the flood occured. The details are not ALL there but history and most pre-new testament societies have recorded 'dragons' and beasts of that nature. As far as your timeline goes. The carbon dating is a presumtive tool and another form of circular reasoning proven to be highly flawed.:heart:

laugh laugh laugh
"The earth used to be watered from the ground." care to explain the concept with "some" common sense or proof?
YI say the earth was watered from the moon, that we all know is made of cheese, actually mozzarella cheese. SO one night, the moon cried and there was the flood...right?

spqr's photo
Tue 01/29/08 12:31 PM

There are dinosaurs in all ancient societies, as well as giants. Google the words nephilum, leviathan, and behemoth.
Dinosaurs actually lived among men, as the Bible points to and ancient societies have written about. Dragon stories are not all fables.:wink:

Just as apoint of interest. notice the climate change of the world before and after the flood. the face of the earth has changed a good deal.

laugh laugh laugh
You are simply hilarious

spqr's photo
Tue 01/29/08 11:39 AM

Yes... I hate to say this... but the devil has been decieving mankind and urging him to exalt himself above God for centuries. It is truly naive to think that he does not exist or that he is not eagerly at his work.

Ahhh This is exactly my point, (or at least reminds me of a point) God made Everything. He is in Everything. I think people who believe he is only in one small book that is believed in half the world are being deceived. Just open your eyes to all he has created. He does not stop at a book. He made it all, all in his glory, all from him.

Peace and Love

If you think thats funny then give me an example of something that God didn't create.

Peace

Lol Nice try! Why you need an example...you believe right? You doin't need logic or examples.

spqr's photo
Tue 01/29/08 11:07 AM

Yes... I hate to say this... but the devil has been decieving mankind and urging him to exalt himself above God for centuries. It is truly naive to think that he does not exist or that he is not eagerly at his work.

Peace and Love

spqr's photo
Tue 01/29/08 09:59 AM

insert scratching head icon here.....Hmmmmmmmmm.

Kat

See now somwhere far in the future someone is going to say to his congregation " the prophet Kat inserted the scratching head icon here, when they first realized they were in the New Bible" and the congregation will go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It's time to see THE MATRIX again.

spqr's photo
Fri 01/25/08 04:17 PM
I believe men in general are less dependent from affection / love than women are, it's not about being just about sex, it's being less about the drama I believe.

spqr's photo
Wed 01/23/08 06:04 PM

serious question:

How do you deal with your habit and the kids? What are you going to do when thy are going to be teens?

who are you addressing ? drinker

my kids are grown flowerforyou

two out of three are stoners smokin

ok...and you think is a good or a bad thing? Just asking..I smoke myself but I would't call that a "plus" to pass on to my kids... I was just wondering how you dealt with it. Smoked with them?

i have no problem with it what so ever flowerforyou

they are highly intelligent ~ very well adjusted ~very self sufficient ~very awesome young men and women ~ an absolute blessing and asset to the world ~ i could not be more pleased
they have very very high paying excellent jobs and are a light to their family ! their friends and the world...
and they did all of this without financial backing from family

you are young ~ you have no older siblings or friends ?

..you missed Woodstock flowerforyou

& all of the be-ins and so spiritual tribal gatherings

all of the happenings when the scene all began to explode

and all the years of spiritual exploration of the 60's

have you missed the spiritual aspect of the Sacrament?

American Indians have partaken in herbs for centuries

peace pipe ~ it is a very holy and cosmic experience

:) you didn't answer my question...it's ok. I was born in 65, so yes I missed the summer of love ;) I did my hallucinogen exploration myself, Yes I missed that...very secular and very atheist...not really into sacraments...or church.

spqr's photo
Wed 01/23/08 05:44 PM

Say one thing; mean another?
Do one thing; mean another?

Ladies, age has yet to help me figure this out, so I need some advice.

Experience? ;)

spqr's photo
Wed 01/23/08 05:42 PM

serious question:

How do you deal with your habit and the kids? What are you going to do when thy are going to be teens?

who are you addressing ? drinker

my kids are grown flowerforyou

two out of three are stoners smokin

ok...and you think is a good or a bad thing? Just asking..I smoke myself but I would't call that a "plus" to pass on to my kids... I was just wondering how you dealt with it. Smoked with them?