Community > Posts By > spqr

spqr's photo
Wed 02/27/08 11:05 AM

Thats right. The hell with most other countries. I have seen with my own eyes. Not read it from the New York Times. Are you willing to throw out the constitution for the U.N. charter? One currency? Being held accountable by any country that deems that their laws are more important then the freedoms given to us by the Bill Of Rights? You want foreign soldiers on our streets? I have seen what the U.N. has handled the Aid for Oil in Iraq. Mishandled and stolen monies. I have seen U.S. troops commanded by some French idiot General. I bet you think that the U.N. actually had something to do with winning in the first Gulf War. The French sent seven Mirage jets that were all shot down. Didn't see any others other than the English. Outside of Kuwait City after the war I did see Saudis and Kuwaities blowing their horns riding in jeeps into the city after the fighting had finished but I guess you would never read that in the history books because the truth would be too politcally incorrect. Lets face it. Nothing gets done without the U.S. leading the way.

I don't have a doubt that militarily there is nothing close to US. BUT if you choose to be the police of the world you have to do it right, militarily, tactically AND morally.

That is if you want to be proud of yourself as a nation.

If on the other side you want to expand and dominate..well than no, but then you can't pretend to be "better" than any other thug out there, just better armed and richer.

I know perfectly that all the manouver in Iraq was to estabilish more control on that region. Personally I would have appreciated more a president sayng "Hey we need to control the oil flow and keep the WHOLE region at bay, therefore we are invading it" Fine. It sucks but at least it's true.

What I don't buy is all the "fight for freedom" propaganda.
I agree with you that the UN is a joke, still you have to somewhat came up with better rules, if you are on top of the game, instead of just ignoring the existing ones...

Besides the bill of right is valid in US, not abroad, like an islamic law would not makes sense here.

I never heard of 7 mirages shot down by the way. I remember one Italian Tornado that was the only pushing a mission of a 6 ship group after a failed refuel to be shot down by AA...All I could find about Mirages was that quite a few Iraqi one were shot down..not French

I know a bit OT...sorry for that.

spqr's photo
Tue 02/26/08 05:09 PM

My daughter died about 2 years ago and im getting renewed night horrors because she died while I was holding her:cry:

try to stop suffering...the fact you survived the pain is amazing already to me.

be strong man...

sorry I really don't know what to say.

spqr's photo
Tue 02/26/08 04:48 PM

I know hearing this might come as a shock to you dragon. We are not the United Nations. We are the United States. The greatest nation on the face of this earth. You moan like you have it soo bad. Need help finding the door? I bet you can still access this site from Canada. Thats north of us in case you didn't know. I don't wear a blue beret nor will I ever. Stick that in your peace pipe and smoke it!

[sarcasm]

EXACTLY!

we own the planet, the hell with anybody else.
SIEG USA! SIEG GOD!
We are infact the superior race.

[/sarcasm]

spqr's photo
Tue 02/26/08 04:34 PM
Never been there yet!

spqr's photo
Tue 02/26/08 04:30 PM
email...but never beg ;)

spqr's photo
Tue 02/26/08 04:25 PM

hello spqr

Hey Jamie, fine thanks...

spqr's photo
Tue 02/26/08 04:16 PM

Thanks to all the beautifl ladies who wrote me...I don't see a match but was nice talking to you!

kisses

P

hang in there love, it takes timeflowerforyou

Hmmmm more than time it takes chemistry ;)
Then time flies.

spqr's photo
Tue 02/26/08 04:09 PM
a super hero doesn't need to drive...he should be able to fly ...to say the least.

spqr's photo
Tue 02/26/08 04:04 PM
Thanks to all the beautifl ladies who wrote me...I don't see a match but was nice talking to you!

kisses

P

spqr's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:49 PM
lol...thanks peach!

spqr's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:34 PM
there must be a drought around here in the bay...mad ohwell

blow this way please?

spqr's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:06 PM
try again? :)

spqr's photo
Tue 02/26/08 10:43 AM
morning..........where's my coffee?.. :)

spqr's photo
Sat 02/23/08 05:00 PM

Private Message? :)

hmmmm...no dear ,noway

i don't see it ohwell

that is so weird...indifferent
are you sure it was sent? huh

check your sent messages, please
cause , i have no message from you...

this is the second time i have heard
of messages getting sent and not received...

well I'm looking...any tip ? pleaseee?

spqr's photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:30 PM
Private Message? :)

spqr's photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:09 PM

smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin

hey Rap did you get my PM?

spqr's photo
Fri 02/22/08 04:33 PM
I wishh :)

spqr's photo
Fri 02/22/08 02:09 PM
Anybody in the bay area here? ;)
please message me...

spqr's photo
Fri 02/22/08 01:09 PM
Hey you all...lurking as I work...
almost lunch time...
how's everybody? Rainy and snowy here in Norcal..can't wait to get on my board this weekend.

spqr's photo
Fri 02/22/08 12:01 PM
Edited by spqr on Fri 02/22/08 12:23 PM

The Catholic church wasn't rejecting science, they were rejecting new science. The Catholic church learned their lesson, so now they accept all modern science. They believe in the Big Bang and Evolution and all that stuff.

If you reject new science... you reject science.
If science is not new, then it is static dogma, dead in the water.

The Catholic Church does what it feels it must in order to survive as a religion and maintain its power and control, and no more.

They would eventually reject the claim that "Jesus Christ is the son of God" if it meant their own survival in the world. They just want to remain in power.

Jeannie

Spot on JB.
I see the church in general as the most elementary form of control, based on fear and mostly ignorance.
That doesn't mean I consider religious people ignorant. If believing makes you feel better good for you, but why you need to try do naively debunk science in order to validate your faith is beyond my comprehension.

By based on ignorance I mean that religion uses ignorance of reality to support its dogma. That is why historically it always fought against research and science.
It's just the company policy.