Community > Posts By > John8659

John8659's photo
Thu 12/29/11 04:09 PM
Edited by John8659 on Thu 12/29/11 04:21 PM

Perfection? Me?

That is such an alien concept, I can't even begin to contemplate it.

That sounds just about perfect to me too.

The reason it may be alien, is that we have a job to do, we will always have a job to do, to be perfect would be to be without a job, i.e. dead.

John8659's photo
Thu 12/29/11 03:58 PM
Edited by John8659 on Thu 12/29/11 04:05 PM

I view both tats and piercings as self-mutilation.

I just cannot imagine why a woman would take a perfectly beautiful body and graffiti it.

it's an art.
just like any art;
some like it.
some don't.

Your implication is that there is no standard reference by which one should treat their body. I have to disagree.

There is a root psychological perspective involved. Our body lives for us, or we live for the life of the body.

And art is suppose to increase a things beauty, not decrease it.

Now, if anyone rather look at some poor scribbling than a woman in all her glory, they are not tightly wrapped.

John8659's photo
Thu 12/29/11 02:38 PM
I view both tats and piercings as self-mutilation.

I just cannot imagine why a woman would take a perfectly beautiful body and graffiti it.

John8659's photo
Thu 12/29/11 02:30 PM
Edited by John8659 on Thu 12/29/11 02:31 PM

So, who here is into photography and if you are perhaps consider showing?

I use to be. I competed on base in Texas a long time ago, working out of a mop closet for developing etc.

I took a couple awards, competing against photo squadron with their high tech equipment.

In Thailand, I developed a technique for splitting a photo along contrast lines, I saw it written up about 3 years later in a photo mag. I turned out a high contrast tree with a man squatting in mid air smoking a cig.

Lately, when my home was broken into, they got my Nikon cameras--lenses. So, there you are.

I did not keep any of my work. One has to choose their hobbies in accordance with the time they have.

I like going to abandoned places, forgotten places and doing stills.

John8659's photo
Wed 12/28/11 02:44 PM
Edited by John8659 on Wed 12/28/11 02:44 PM
Wow, see there, there is someone with some understanding.

So there! Now I have supper to make.

John8659's photo
Wed 12/28/11 02:20 PM

..but your selling your 'intelligence' here
wanting a woman of, wife substance to buy it

selling ice tea in the
desert may be easier

I think you miss the whole thing.

As far as my intelligence goes, I say this, intelligence is relative, but no relative of mine.

If you want to travel a road with someone, it is always a good idea to plan on going to the same place.

John8659's photo
Wed 12/28/11 02:17 PM

I don't know about that. I could not sell ice tea in the desert.

we've noticed.

pout.

John8659's photo
Wed 12/28/11 02:15 PM

Hiding behind a lot of intelligence and big words, there lies some very easily broken male hearts.

hehe.

this is one hell of a mission statement.
it'd probably be easier if all humans ran like businesses.

I don't know about that. I could not sell ice tea in the desert.

John8659's photo
Wed 12/28/11 02:10 PM

Which I assume, would be a woman.

Yes "a woman." Do you think "all" women are so shallow? Nice going to you.

John8659's photo
Wed 12/28/11 02:09 PM

I hate to break it to you, but you are not going to change the world.

I already have. In case you did not notice, I have discovered a new form of geometry. It will grow.

John8659's photo
Wed 12/28/11 02:08 PM

When I was in Texas, you could catch the scorpions running across the lawns. Why pay for the same privilege?

Are you comparing a woman to a scorpion running across the lawn?

Nice going.noway

You must have a hard time following--a mail order bride, I think was the topic at the time.

John8659's photo
Wed 12/28/11 02:02 PM
Edited by John8659 on Wed 12/28/11 02:07 PM

I don't know what planet you are from, but things just don't work that way here on earth.

That is exactly right. Why do you think fools like me appear every once in a while? To leave earth as they found it? RIGHT!

The majority of people have no clue as to what to do with their life. On the other hand, there are those who always have something to do. What a concept!

John8659's photo
Wed 12/28/11 01:58 PM
When I was in Texas, you could catch the scorpions running across the lawns. Why pay for the same privilege?

John8659's photo
Wed 12/28/11 01:52 PM

Like I said, I don't date, I just get married.

I would be arrogant to believe I can foretell if someone else is true to their word or not, I do okay keeping my own.

Try a mail order bride.

Oh just kiss my butt.

You think I want to make some poor ignorant lady ill?

John8659's photo
Wed 12/28/11 01:47 PM
Like I said, I don't date, I just get married.

I would be arrogant to believe I can foretell if someone else is true to their word or not, I do okay keeping my own.

John8659's photo
Wed 12/28/11 01:45 PM

I don't really understand why this is in "dating & relationships" if you're not looking for a date. You say you're looking for a "helpmate." Sounds quite different than someone you'd date.

haha it is when you use genesis for the meaning

Right on!

John8659's photo
Wed 12/28/11 01:41 PM

I don't really understand why this is in "dating & relationships" if you're not looking for a date. You say you're looking for a "helpmate." Sounds quite different than someone you'd date.

Try Genesis for the meaning of the word.

John8659's photo
Wed 12/28/11 01:40 PM
Yes, and when looking for life, as a woman is the life of man, one goes to a well of life.

And as far as my work is concerned, there has been no one but I for a very long time who understands what I am doing.

John8659's photo
Wed 12/28/11 01:15 PM
Edited by John8659 on Wed 12/28/11 01:19 PM
I never really had that problem. For some reason, a look comes over their face and you just know. Simply face them with it,

"You want to go to bed, don't you?"

Simple straight forward. Always worked for me.

Course, when I got older, I did not care if they got the look or not. If there was no future in it, I am simply not interested.

Now, if they don't have that certain look, I would not so much as say a word.

The short of it, is you have to learn how to listen. A woman speaks with her every move.

John8659's photo
Wed 12/28/11 07:57 AM
Edited by John8659 on Wed 12/28/11 08:04 AM

In previous adolescent years, I excelled in mathematics. I participated on the mathematics team in junior and high school. I haven't practiced since school and lost most of the laws and theories. I hazzard life and children consumed my time and efforts. Good luck finding your help mate. It sounds like a worthy project.

Thank you.

I never excelled at anything in school except the IQ test which always baffled everyone.

I see a unit in things while what is being taught is a discord.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 15