Community > Posts By > tanyaztoy

tanyaztoy's photo
Wed 02/27/08 01:06 PM
Totally Agree

tanyaztoy's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:51 PM
Yes, quite often actually. I think every woman's faked it one time or another.

tanyaztoy's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:41 PM

Been there done that .. the worst part is I started blaming myself , like I was not hot enough , and he was more than willing to let me take that blame ..
I hated when i had to surpress my intimate feelings. It was the worst two years. Better off being alone

And I would like to add there were other problems and that just compounded them ..

Me too. I it was me. Maybe he wasn't attracted to me anymore. But it him.

tanyaztoy's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:34 PM
I agree kind of. It's not all about sex, but if you're in a relationship I think some sort of imtimacy is needed otherwise you'd just be friends.

tanyaztoy's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:29 PM

gosh, if only this were YOUR very own site...
that might actually work.

but good grief - we can't all be so special as yourself.

the grammar and punctuation and spelling and caps...
thats a lil bit whine-y for a site that has all sorts of people with varying degrees of computer skills.

maybe you perfectionists could start your own elite site.

people try - quit b*tchin

Thank you so much for that!!

tanyaztoy's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:19 PM
I'm not so shallow as to rate someone simply by a pic. Your profile however was nice.happy

tanyaztoy's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:16 PM
I minored in English and due to not enough time or being used to texting so much out of habit I often shorten words like r for are or u for you etc. It's not lack of education or anything else. I don't mind it and if people don't like it too bad.

tanyaztoy's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:00 PM
Welcome! Hope you enjoy! happy

tanyaztoy's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:25 AM

I would rob the attacker taking only cash and jewlry (credit cards can be traced) then leave his body to rot on the street for someone else to find

I LOVE IT!

tanyaztoy's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:24 AM
#1 he deserved it. let it be at that.

tanyaztoy's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:20 AM

Why are men so much whinier now than the good old days when men were men???laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Thank you! I on the other hand think that the whole courtship thing has been forgotten by men. Sometimes they think if they buy you a drink we owe you something. Or they consider that courting. I personally have no problem making the first move on a guy in a bar or buying him a drink. But, what happened to the man buying flowers of dinner?

tanyaztoy's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:14 AM
I'm a girl and like shooting.

tanyaztoy's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:03 AM
I'd probably be touching myself all the time!

tanyaztoy's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:02 AM
Yes I think that is safe to assume. However, it sounds like she still wants to be friends.

tanyaztoy's photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:59 AM
Kindly ask her if you can reschedule. That have to understand that you may have previous appointments.

tanyaztoy's photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:30 AM
MEN STRIKE BACK!!

How many men doe sit take to opne a beer? None it shuld be opened when she brins it.

Why is a laundromat a really bad place to pick up a woman? Because a woman who can't afford a washing machine will probably never be anbl to support you.

Why do women have smaller feet than men? It's on eof those "evolutionary things" that allows them to stand closer to the sink.

How do you know when a woman is about to say something smart? When she starts a sentence with "A man just told me."

How do you fix a woman's watch? You don't there is a clock on the oven.

Why do men pass gas more than women? Because women can't shut up long enough to build up the required pressure.

If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first? The dog or course. He'll shut up once you let him in.

What's worse than a male chauvinist pig? A woman who won't do what she's told.

I married a Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.

Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes a woman's sex drive by 99%. It's called a Wedding Cake.

Why do men die before their wives? They want to.

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut and still think they are sexy.

In the beginning, God created the earth and rested. Then God created Man and rested. Then God created Woman. Since then, neither God nor Man has rested.

By the way this is purely for the guys enjoyment. I personnly don't appreciate any of it. happy

tanyaztoy's photo
Wed 02/27/08 08:55 AM

You can score easy with chicks with a hicky...love emdrinker

Ha! That's one way of looking at it!

tanyaztoy's photo
Wed 02/27/08 08:51 AM
Robert DeNiro!

tanyaztoy's photo
Wed 02/27/08 08:50 AM
It may affect it a little but it wouldn't end it. You stand by those that are close to you no matter what, but I would certainly express my opinion.

tanyaztoy's photo
Wed 02/27/08 08:48 AM
I Agree ghetto and childish. Unless you can't see them, then it's kinda sassy because only you and that person know where they are and how they got there.