Community > Posts By > tanyaztoy

tanyaztoy's photo
Thu 03/06/08 01:32 PM
I love kids too they just get a little difficult when they become teenagers. I heard girls ar worse than boys in that aspect and I tend to believe that.

tanyaztoy's photo
Thu 03/06/08 01:17 PM
Duh...Mallory

tanyaztoy's photo
Thu 03/06/08 01:15 PM
Did anyone catch Brett's press conference today? Awwww it was so sad! he's so sincere. The Packer's are losing one of the greatest. But all good things must come to an end like he said.

tanyaztoy's photo
Thu 03/06/08 12:12 PM

A pet peeve is something that just annoys you, not a major issue like lying. I won't tolerate a liar. Mine is people who park across 2 spaces. "LOOK AT MY CAR!, good luck finding a place to park yours!"grumble

I TAKE UP 2 SPACES, WELL DEPENDING ON WHERE I AM, BECAUSE NOONE RESPECTS OTHER PEOPLES PROPERTY ANYMORE. I JUST BOUGHT A NEW TRUCK AND I DO NOT WANT DENTS AND PAINT MARKS ON IT. BUT I DO PARK WAY AWAY FROM EVERYONE ELSE AND THE STORES THAT I AM GOING TOO.

I've done that too because you're right people don't respect your property and I have a $2000 custom paint job.

Well then park in the back of the lot where nobody else does.:tongue:

I do

tanyaztoy's photo
Thu 03/06/08 09:49 AM

A pet peeve is something that just annoys you, not a major issue like lying. I won't tolerate a liar. Mine is people who park across 2 spaces. "LOOK AT MY CAR!, good luck finding a place to park yours!"grumble

I TAKE UP 2 SPACES, WELL DEPENDING ON WHERE I AM, BECAUSE NOONE RESPECTS OTHER PEOPLES PROPERTY ANYMORE. I JUST BOUGHT A NEW TRUCK AND I DO NOT WANT DENTS AND PAINT MARKS ON IT. BUT I DO PARK WAY AWAY FROM EVERYONE ELSE AND THE STORES THAT I AM GOING TOO.

I've done that too because you're right people don't respect your property and I have a $2000 custom paint job.

tanyaztoy's photo
Thu 03/06/08 09:40 AM
Welcome! :smile:

tanyaztoy's photo
Thu 03/06/08 09:10 AM
It gives you a sense of freedom in a way doesn't it?

tanyaztoy's photo
Thu 03/06/08 09:09 AM
People who don't watch their bratty kids and let them do whatever they want.

tanyaztoy's photo
Thu 03/06/08 09:08 AM

when your talking to someone and they say something but you didnt hear them and when u askt hem what they said they say oh nevermind .. or oh nothing forget it..... it drives me INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!explode

Oh yeah! That's a good one! I hate that too!

tanyaztoy's photo
Thu 03/06/08 09:06 AM
People who snap their gum. I feel like ripping that gum right out of their mouth!

tanyaztoy's photo
Thu 03/06/08 09:03 AM
Waiting in long lines at a store especially around Xmas or on your lunch hour and they only have like 2 lanes open. Ugh!

tanyaztoy's photo
Thu 03/06/08 09:02 AM

your biggest pet peeve? Mine is dishonesty.
dishonesty to me is more than a pet peeve. I can put up with some "pet peeves", I will not tolerate lying. I think my biggest pet peeve is people chewing with their mouths openmad

yes you're right it is more than a pet peeve.

tanyaztoy's photo
Thu 03/06/08 09:00 AM
Wow your lucky if someone said all of that to you. drinker

tanyaztoy's photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:54 AM
your biggest pet peeve? Mine is dishonesty.

tanyaztoy's photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:52 AM
I absolutely hate liars. I dated someone who I believe was a compulsive and pathological liar. He would lie about everything. I couldn't stand it.

tanyaztoy's photo
Wed 03/05/08 02:30 PM

Colbie Caillat - Bubbly

yeah that's it!

tanyaztoy's photo
Wed 03/05/08 02:28 PM
Coby Calais I think is her name.

tanyaztoy's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:57 PM
Thank you for that! I'm new and I was wondering about that.

tanyaztoy's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:56 PM
I have a Shepherd too, Molly. I love her to death. She's 4. Couldn't ask for a better dog.

tanyaztoy's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:10 PM
I consider it a priviledge to have the right to vote. My father and grandfather fought in wars for our country so we could have rights like this. For those who chose not to vote then they also forfeit their right to criticizw, complain, or have an opinion on whomever makes it in office.