Community > Posts By > tanyaztoy

tanyaztoy's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:58 AM
He had the best season of his life. He broke all sorts of records and made sportsman of the year. It was his time to shine. What a perfect note to leave on.

tanyaztoy's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:56 AM
Welcome. Sorry to hear about your foot. Hope it heals fast for you.

tanyaztoy's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:55 AM
I think it's a good time for him to retire. He broke every record and made sportsman of the year. Go out with a bang while you're still hot.

tanyaztoy's photo
Fri 02/29/08 03:00 PM
One of the very few movies that can make the sequels just as good as the first one.

tanyaztoy's photo
Fri 02/29/08 02:57 PM
Tequila!

tanyaztoy's photo
Fri 02/29/08 02:52 PM

Dogtanian and the three muskehounds!!!
Also, Ulesseys 31
& Metallica

WOOP! drinker smokin glasses drinker

No clue except for Metallica

tanyaztoy's photo
Fri 02/29/08 02:50 PM
"Don't eat that you'll get worms" refering to cookie dough

tanyaztoy's photo
Fri 02/29/08 01:55 PM
I think the only way I would do anything like that would be to donate to a family member or close friend if they were not able to have children of their own.

tanyaztoy's photo
Fri 02/29/08 01:48 PM
Wait until your father get home

tanyaztoy's photo
Fri 02/29/08 01:34 PM

who don't practice religion throughout the whole year suddenly become "holier than thou" during Lent and are so against eating meat on Fridays? You haven't gone to church once the whole frickin year, drink, smoke, and cheat, and your afraid you're going to go to hell for eating meat!? Sorry needed to vent. I'm just annoyed because I work with somebody like that.

I think the reason they do that, is its a way to repent instead of feeling the need to enter a building that has only a representation of GOD as it were. I myself do not attend church, It is my feeling, that you shouldnt have to enter a manmade building to worship the lord, or even have a conversation with him. There are many ways to speak to the higher power in your own home, and if that requires me to repent in my own ways, then so be it. I guess its just way of thinking.

Thanks, I never thought of that. I do agree with about having to go to a certain building to worhip or even having to give money.

tanyaztoy's photo
Fri 02/29/08 01:16 PM
Land of the Lost and Sigmund the Sea Monster?

tanyaztoy's photo
Fri 02/29/08 01:11 PM
who don't practice religion throughout the whole year suddenly become "holier than thou" during Lent and are so against eating meat on Fridays? You haven't gone to church once the whole frickin year, drink, smoke, and cheat, and your afraid you're going to go to hell for eating meat!? Sorry needed to vent. I'm just annoyed because I work with somebody like that.

tanyaztoy's photo
Fri 02/29/08 01:04 PM
It's Friday...need I say more :smile:

tanyaztoy's photo
Fri 02/29/08 01:01 PM

Oooooh...Shrinky Dinks,Color Forms...entertainment for me for hours upon hourslaugh

LOVED SHRINKY DINKS!!!

tanyaztoy's photo
Fri 02/29/08 12:58 PM
Make sure you eat everything on your plate because there are children satrving in Africa.

tanyaztoy's photo
Fri 02/29/08 12:57 PM
Banana clips and leg warmers with your Flashdance off the shoulder sweatshirt!

tanyaztoy's photo
Fri 02/29/08 12:55 PM
Does anyone remember Matilda Bay?

tanyaztoy's photo
Fri 02/29/08 12:55 PM

SKID ROW and She-ra LOL

skid row-Sebastian Bach once upon a time he was a huge fan of Motley Crue...and told Nikki he would be famous and look at him now Sebastian is the man....

Skid Row rocked!

tanyaztoy's photo
Fri 02/29/08 12:53 PM

MTV was cool in the 80s

Oh you mean whenMTV actually played videos...

tanyaztoy's photo
Fri 02/29/08 12:10 PM
What was your favorite toy,cartoon,game,song,tv show, anything?