Community > Posts By > Loveachday

Loveachday's photo
Sat 12/03/11 04:32 AM

Does love realy exist? people don't usualy know the difference between love,like,lust,infatuation and affection

It doesn't really matter. What matters is what you want and mean when you say it.

Loveachday's photo
Fri 12/02/11 06:11 PM

I dont think it matters, and I think people waste too much time worrying about these things... If someone makes me happy, then so be it... if other people have an issue with it, then they can just get over it...

I think the only problem is when it comes to beliefs and culture. However, if the two can find a foothold or a reason to accept each other, why the wait? Go ahead. Also, love is best when you have differences cos the differences makes it even much more fun.

Loveachday's photo
Fri 12/02/11 05:21 AM

I have found it very difficult to find someone that loves me as much as I love her. How can I make a girl I love show as much love as i show her?brokenheart frown

Ditch your measuring cup....

Yes, I agree. But how easy is it?

Loveachday's photo
Fri 12/02/11 05:20 AM

I have found it very difficult to find someone that loves me as much as I love her. How can I make a girl I love show as much love as i show her?brokenheart frown

You can't "make" anyone do anything, that's rule #1.

Communication is key. Talk with her and let her know of your needs. Be honest and tell her how you feel.

Don't tell her what to do or complain about what she doesn't do, tell her what you like and enjoy instead.

Good Luck. flowerforyou

Thanks so much. That really should help.

Loveachday's photo
Thu 12/01/11 11:18 PM
Yes I expected that. When it comes to such questions as this, women are so gender sensitive. But it is really disheartening to me that most women I've loved so much and done anything to show my love for them never regarded me. Then I ask again, what do women want? Hope this doesn't offend women. Sorry, but that's true.

Loveachday's photo
Thu 12/01/11 09:17 PM
Why do most women avoid men that truly love them and show greater love to men that even beat them on regular bases.

Loveachday's photo
Thu 12/01/11 09:15 PM

Loveachday's photo
Thu 12/01/11 09:10 PM

I don't understand. Why is it that almost
every woman or girl you feel like helping
will see it as if you just want her to
pay you back with sex? It really
embarrasses me.

I don't know ANYone who thinks like that.
How awful for you.
Mostly.

I have not had this happen to me. I suppose I know normal people who do not think this way. I feel bad for you.

The truth is I can't stand the embarrassment any longer. I resolved never to offer help to women, especially beautiful ones, except if they ask for it. I believe when people ask for help, what they expect is help. It is up to them to decide how to pay back, (that's if they ever think of it).

Loveachday's photo
Thu 12/01/11 09:09 PM
The truth is I can't stand the embarrassment any longer. I resolved never to offer help to women, especially beautiful ones, except if they ask for it. I believe when people ask for help, what they expect is help. It is up to them to decide how to pay back, (that's if they ever think of it).

Loveachday's photo
Thu 12/01/11 05:51 AM
I don't understand. Why is it that almost every woman or girl you feel like helping will see it as if you just want her to pay you back with sex? It really embarrasses me.

Loveachday's photo
Thu 12/01/11 05:46 AM
Yes I know. I mean I'm bored at home, not here. In any case, I expect magic. I hope I'll get it soon.

Loveachday's photo
Tue 11/29/11 10:08 PM
I've made some moves but I'm still lonely. I haven't met any girl yet. Pls which girl is there for me? I need you girl.