Community > Posts By > Pekausis_35

Pekausis_35's photo
Wed 10/10/12 01:44 AM
pyxxie13: what exactly you mean under longest two weeks?! Sounds like good idea... :) I don´t want to play second violin - than better nothing at all!

Pekausis_35's photo
Tue 10/09/12 11:42 AM
My girlfriend asked 2 week break from relationship - as she is not sure if is ready to be with somebody together.
What do you think it means? And do we still have the possibility to be together?

Pekausis_35's photo
Tue 05/15/12 03:53 AM
Thanks to everyone! Your opinion is really important to me! We do talk every day also now - will see what future will bring!

Pekausis_35's photo
Mon 05/14/12 11:42 AM
I`m not sure myself. One side says - great you both need it, other is scared to loose her.

Pekausis_35's photo
Mon 05/14/12 05:01 AM
Edited by Pekausis_35 on Mon 05/14/12 05:10 AM
I do have a girlfriend and we are together already 4 month. At the beginning it started as game, because we both didn´t wanted relationship. Everything was perfect and we started to spend more days and nights together. I felt more and more in love with her and all the signs showed that she as well (looks, touches, taking care, flirting etc.)
But last week she started to take a break. When I asked for reason - answer was: I don´t want at the moment serious relationship (because don´t know what I want or what targets in life I have). And it´s just at the moment too much for me!
But I need you in my life and I don´t want to finish everything. But don´t want also to use or hurt you...

Does she love me? Should I end up everything or just give more freedome and continue everything?

Pekausis_35's photo
Sun 12/11/11 05:17 AM
Thank you! There was really a lots of love, but not enough to keep us together..

Pekausis_35's photo
Sun 12/11/11 02:24 AM
Edited by Pekausis_35 on Sun 12/11/11 02:53 AM
What would you think if your ex send you something like this:
„you deserve someone who will love you the way you love
you deserve someone who will see through your eyes
you deserve someone who wants everything from life like you do
you deserve someone who can give you all this and much more
because you do deserve all this and nothing less!

you deserve to be loved the way you need to be
you deserve someone who will give everything up if needed
all this and much more, nothing less!
You deserve someone better than me..
It`s all in you – this good wonderful person, who is kind, give all the love, smart, funny and much more. There is so much to like!"

God, how should I understand that?! It`s all so hard...

Pekausis_35's photo
Sun 12/11/11 01:53 AM

Does love realy exist? people don't usualy know the difference between love,like,lust,infatuation and affection

Yes, love exists. First is attraction, but when it comes down feelings get deeper or stop. Just it`s always hard work for both to keep love.

Pekausis_35's photo
Sun 12/11/11 01:45 AM
Love is magic, which is not easy to find. But when it happens - it`s even harder to keep this magic alive.