Community > Posts By > PredatorYonan

PredatorYonan's photo
Wed 02/25/09 01:14 AM
Edited by PredatorYonan on Wed 02/25/09 01:14 AM

How long past the expiration date huh

It could be any length of time. Days, weeks, even years.

PredatorYonan's photo
Wed 02/25/09 01:02 AM
Has anyone ever drank soda past it's expiration date? If so, what was your reaction?

PredatorYonan's photo
Tue 01/13/09 03:30 AM

I had Salmonella about 20 years ago, i was REALLY sick. I caught it from McDonalds.

That's why managers have to make sure their employees practice good hand hygiene so that their customers don't become ill. They also need to learn how to constantly monitor the oven temperature of certain foods they cook, because improperly cooked meat could lead to increased bacterial counts instead of eliminating the bacteria. Be careful next time. Make you sure you wash your hands yourself too.

PredatorYonan's photo
Tue 01/13/09 03:04 AM
Also, just to make it clear to everyone, the peanut butter that is sold in retail stores is not related to the outbreak and is safe for consumption.

PredatorYonan's photo
Tue 01/13/09 03:03 AM

But...Peanut Butter can do no wrong.

No, but it can become contaminated.

PredatorYonan's photo
Tue 01/13/09 02:45 AM

The whole Muslim Islam thing confuses me, so I don't want to say anything uneducated or insult anyone. I am just wondering if there are atheists among the people of these countries or if they are are of one religion or another.

Not talking about Americans or Europeans that might live their either. Also, the Koran, do all muslims take it literally, are some non believers and just pretend for safety sake?

I am of Middle Eastern descent and I'm an Atheist.

PredatorYonan's photo
Tue 01/13/09 02:36 AM
Hello, I thought I'd take the liberty to warn the community about the ongoing investigation of a nationwide Salmonella Typhimurium outbreak. The outbreak began anywhere between September 3, 2008 and December 31, 2008 and is currently affecting 43 states. As of January 12, 2009, the CDC, FDA, USDA, and Minnesota Department of Health has determined a five pound container of King Nut brand creamy peanut butter that was contaminated with Salmonella as a likely source, as the serotype matched the outbreak strain. The King Nut companies have already taken action by issuing a voluntary recall on King Nut creamy peanut butter and Parnell's Pride peanut butter products that are manufactured by the Peanut Corporation of America which is headquartered in Lynchburg, Virginia. These products are not directly sold to consumers, they are sold to institutionalized food services such as school and hospital cafeterias, restaurants, delis, University cafeterias, etc. My advice to the community would be to avoid consuming any peanut butter or peanut butter related products at these institutions. For more information on the Salmonella Typhimurium outbreak please visit the websites below.

http://www.cdc.gov/salmonella/typhimurium/

http://www.fda.gov/oc/opacom/hottopics/salmonellatyph.html

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/01/12/salmonella.minnesota/index.html

http://health.state.mn.us/news/pressrel/2009/salmonella011209.html

http://www.peanutcorp.com/MediaMain.htm (Requires PDF application to view Press Release)

PredatorYonan's photo
Sun 01/04/09 02:19 AM

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever lived in a home with a laundry chute? If so, have you ever thought about jumping through one?

:banana: That would be fun:banana:

I can only imagine that if the home was large enough and the laundry chute would be wide enough to fit a human being of any size.

PredatorYonan's photo
Sun 01/04/09 02:09 AM
Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever lived in a home with a laundry chute? If so, have you ever thought about jumping through one?

PredatorYonan's photo
Wed 11/26/08 12:03 PM
If I were the secretary I would be quite befuddled and disappointed about the fact that you fired me.

PredatorYonan's photo
Sun 10/05/08 06:51 AM
Edited by PredatorYonan on Sun 10/05/08 06:53 AM

Because some people are so shallow they can only see the obvious differences.LOL

But also as far as forms like the census is concerned, it has been somewhat helpful to strive for some sort of equality in the division of government aid to minorities.

Bare in mind "Equality" has become a dirty word in this country now, since in the eyes of many we have reached it. And we are a "color blind" nation, haha hehe.

It is funny though that groups of people when gathered together will still refer to a person as, "the white guy" or "that oriental woman" etc...

Exactly, I am of Middle Eastern descent yet here in the U.S. I am regarded as a White/Caucasian person even though my ancestors did not originate in the Caucasus Mountains, it's true that some of us vary in appearance, but then again, we're not exactly a homogeneous group of people.

PredatorYonan's photo
Sun 10/05/08 04:55 AM
Edited by PredatorYonan on Sun 10/05/08 04:59 AM
I've always wanted to know, why we place everyone in the United States under a particular racial category as in White/Caucasian, Black or African American, American Indian/Alaskan Native, Asian, Hawaiian Native & Pacific Islander, Other? When none of these terms academically define race, much less provide a biological, genetic, anthropological, and/or scientific view? Why can't we just accept the fact that races among our species doesn't exist and that our differences in appearance are negligible?

PredatorYonan's photo
Mon 09/15/08 04:14 AM

3 mos. :cry:

That's nothing, I haven't vacationed in over eight years.

PredatorYonan's photo
Mon 09/15/08 04:06 AM
How long has it been since you took your previous vacation?

PredatorYonan's photo
Thu 09/11/08 03:24 AM
I was just wondering out of curiosity, where were you and what were you doing during, after, or before September 11, 2001?

PredatorYonan's photo
Sun 08/24/08 10:26 AM

(But this is the only place to put this)

Who has watched Jurassic Park?

If we could could use genetic techology and bring back dinosaurs....the question is; should we?

Sure we can resurrect the herbivores, but the carnivores I'm not so sure about, we could place them in cages, but I'm not sure if that will keep them out of harms way for long.

PredatorYonan's photo
Thu 08/21/08 11:44 PM

I just found this site on yahoo and joined like 2 minutes ago...so whats everyone up to? Me, I'm just up late watching tv

I am just down here sitting on a chair.

PredatorYonan's photo
Thu 08/21/08 07:55 AM
I am currently listening to the Main Theme from Bionic Commando Rearmed.

PredatorYonan's photo
Thu 08/21/08 07:54 AM
You mean Soviet Connection?

PredatorYonan's photo
Wed 08/20/08 09:50 PM
Does anyone out there enjoy listening to video game music and/or video game soundtracks?