bakuhatsu shisou sa Pump it up
hora tobikonde koi semai furoa de
muse kaeru hodo ikizuku
arara orikou san tachi mo hassuru nasatteru
yonaka nari yamanai siren
treatment mitaku namameku ano ko mo
konya ore ga itomeru

achachaa torokeru kurai ni Hot na moonlight
aggaru ze! manmaru na mangetsu ni hoero!
ato no koto nado ki ni shinaide Tonight
mou nano mo kiterannai kurai odori korogero
eroku moero moechimai na! kogero! saa tokero!
sonde mou motto motomero

hoterasu netsutaiya
anata nara Ah watashi nara Woo
moeagaru ai no Fire
omaera nara Oh orera nara yeah(2x)

doa haitara yami ga hisomu ze
kuu nemuru asonderu insomuniazu
dou kanarisou na yoru sasou nettaiya nettaiya
doa haitara yami ga hisomu ze
kuu nemuru asonderu insomuniazu
dou kanarisou na yoru sasou nettaiya nettaiya

-Rip Slyme

PredatorYonan's photo
Mon 11/23/09 08:53 AM
Edited by PredatorYonan on Mon 11/23/09 09:01 AM

I am on the other side of the spectrum. I tend to feel inadequate about myself because I only weigh a meager 112 lbs. and throughout my life, building mass always was and still remains an arduous task regardless of how much or how little I eat.

Work out, muscle weighs more than fat. Eat more and pack on 2, work out and pack on 20. I can easily go up from 150 to my base weight of 180, and plan to do it before I start training in Muay Thai.

I appreciate your advice. Nonetheless, I simply do not have inclination nor the desire to exert needless stress on my muscles. I have attempted to do so in the past, which resulted in a minor, increment increase in muscle growth. In essence, the improvement was insignificant.

Furthermore, I cannot not just "pack on 20", let alone 5 lbs. Perhaps you are capable of modifying your weight with chasteness, but unlike you adding weight for me is a laboriously dreadful feat.

Then don't complain about your weight. The improvement is as significant as your work out. More work, more improvement...just how it works.

You misunderstood the message I conveyed, it wasn't intended as a complaint. I was simply trying to relate to the circumstances of the situation he's currently in regarding his search for a romantic partner. I am perfectly content with my frail body frame, and I think he should be too. Perhaps I should of rephrased the portion of the sentence where it states "tend to feel inadequate about myself" to "use to feel inadequate about myself". I initially thought of wording it as such. Although I thought that if I used the latter, it would invoke more of an emotional impact. I apologize if it seemed confusing.

PredatorYonan's photo
Mon 11/23/09 07:52 AM
No, but then again, I don't find anyone attractive.

PredatorYonan's photo
Mon 11/23/09 07:38 AM
Edited by PredatorYonan on Mon 11/23/09 07:39 AM

I am on the other side of the spectrum. I tend to feel inadequate about myself because I only weigh a meager 112 lbs. and throughout my life, building mass always was and still remains an arduous task regardless of how much or how little I eat.

Work out, muscle weighs more than fat. Eat more and pack on 2, work out and pack on 20. I can easily go up from 150 to my base weight of 180, and plan to do it before I start training in Muay Thai.

I appreciate your advice. Nonetheless, I simply do not have inclination nor the desire to exert needless stress on my muscles. I have attempted to do so in the past, which resulted in a minor, increment increase in muscle growth. In essence, the improvement was insignificant.

Furthermore, I cannot not just "pack on 20", let alone 5 lbs. Perhaps you are capable of modifying your weight with chasteness, but unlike you adding weight for me is a laboriously dreadful feat.

PredatorYonan's photo
Mon 11/23/09 07:20 AM

PredatorYonan's photo
Tue 11/17/09 12:20 PM
No.

PredatorYonan's photo
Mon 11/16/09 08:28 AM
Edited by PredatorYonan on Mon 11/16/09 08:40 AM
I have discovered a solution.

Based on my observations, I've noticed a pattern in fraudulent Mingle2 Account Profiles. Typically, most genuine Users put fourth the effort into modifying the Physical Appearance and Lifestyle section of their Mingle2 Account Profile. As opposed to the Pseudo-Mingle2 Account Profiles which almost always remained at the default. I will illustrate the example below.

Physical Appearance
Height
5' 8"

Hair color
No answer
Body type
Slender

Ethnicity
White / Caucasian

Lifestyle
Marital Status
No answer

Have Children?
No answer

Smokes?
No answer
Religion
No answer

Want Children?
No answer

Drinks?
No answer

They also tend to have a second imitation Mingle2 Account Profile with the same exact Default Image used with the exception of a different User Name.

PredatorYonan's photo
Fri 10/16/09 12:20 PM

I went to Blockbuster last night. As I checked out the lady at the counter asked me to wait while she rubbed hand sanitizer on herself. I asked her if anyone who worked there had gotten Swine Flu. She said she had just gotten over it and her manager and two of the other workers had it now. I am hearing lots of similar stories.

Even after someone appears to be fully recovered they can still remain contagious for some time, especially if their rehabilitation was recent which is why I advise people who have recently recovered to take prudent measures in order to reduce the likelihood of diffusing the microbial pathogens around individuals who haven't been affected.

PredatorYonan's photo
Fri 10/16/09 12:01 PM

Quiet,

By CDC standards, my child is at high risk for getting the swine flu because my child was exposed to it. My child's not sick so far.

I would advise you to monitor him closely, just because he isn't exhibiting Symptoms of Swine Influenza doesn't necessarily imply that he hasn't been infected. Sometimes when a person contracts an Influenza virus and/or Influenza viruses, they usually go through the incubation process for some time that lasts from days to weeks and during this time the person may appear asymptomatic.

PredatorYonan's photo
Fri 10/16/09 11:55 AM

:smile: Vaccination are GOOD:smile:

:smile: Before we invented vaccination people used to die en masse almost every year:smile:

:thumbsup: Vaccinations are GOOD:thumbsup:

I try to get vaccinated for everything I have no idea why people do not want to be vaccinated unless they have a known allergy to the product.

flowerforyou trueflowerforyou

:smile: The rumors about vaccinations being harmful are a sick hoax that could cause many people to die needlessly, and put other people lives in danger.:smile:
The reasons I won't get it are that I don't think it will prevent getting it since those who get them probably contract it anyhow and that one of the ingredients in vaccinations is mercury.

There is no direct correlation between Mercury and the likelihood of contracting Influenza. The quantity level of Mercury found in some Vaccines is generally low. Abate frequencies of Mercury do not usually cause Mercury Poisoning.

PredatorYonan's photo
Fri 10/16/09 11:38 AM
Edited by PredatorYonan on Fri 10/16/09 11:48 AM

Oh yes. Please. Let's everyone use all kinds of sanitizers and anti bacterial stuff so that those nasty little bugs get a chance to build up a resistance to them.

Let's just keep interfering with nature and not allow our bodies to build up it's own defenses against invasive bacteria.

That way, nature will eventually come up with a bug that is completely immune to all the drugs or bug killing stuff that we have and wipe out a giant portion of the population.

Then, guess what.

The only people left will be the " stupid " ones who didn't use all those nifty little bug killers that so many scientists keep saying are the only way we'll survive.

Brilliant idea.

Anyone every heard of Drug Resistant Staphylococcus??? I hear it's all the rage in hospitals these days.

I agree that frequent use of certain Antibacterial soaps promote bacterial resistance, particularly ones that contain Triclosan which is an active ingredient only against bacteria and are ineffective against Viruses, Fungi, and Protozoa. Prolonged usage of Antibacterial soaps that contain Triclosan as their active ingredient can be rendered an inadequate means of eliminating the bacteria due to Triclosan's perfomance against killing the bacteria. One of main reason's most Antibacterial soaps are a poor method of removing the bacteria on your hands is either due to, diminutive, incomplete, and/or bacterial resistance as a result of persistent exposure of the active ingredient(s) in Antibacterial soaps.

Furthermore, another reason Triclosan is a low quality Antibacterial agent is because it only targets a specific killing site within the cells of the bacteria, which in turn bides time for the bacteria to develop resistance against the chemical.

Ethyl Alcohol, unlike other Antiseptic chemical agents does not choose a specific killing site and is very effective against, Bacteria, some Viruses, some Fungi, Protozoa, and certain Parasites. When someone applies Ethanol to their hands and rubs their hands together firmly until the Ethyl Alcohol evaporates, it will kill and/or inactivate virtually all of the microorganisms on one's hands. Ethyl Alcohol does not promote microbial resistance, and it's efficacy is contingent upon whether or not it's used properly and/or the percentage of Ethyl Alcohol it contains. Some Alcohol based hand sanitizers are occasionally accompanied by secondary chemical agents such as Benzalkonium Chloride, in which case increases the effectiveness of the Antiseptic.

PredatorYonan's photo
Fri 10/16/09 11:16 AM

Oh yes. Please. Let's everyone use all kinds of sanitizers and anti bacterial stuff so that those nasty little bugs get a chance to build up a resistance to them.

Let's just keep interfering with nature and not allow our bodies to build up it's own defenses against invasive bacteria.

That way, nature will eventually come up with a bug that is completely immune to all the drugs or bug killing stuff that we have and wipe out a giant portion of the population.

Then, guess what.

The only people left will be the " stupid " ones who didn't use all those nifty little bug killers that so many scientists keep saying are the only way we'll survive.

Brilliant idea.

Anyone every heard of Drug Resistant Staphylococcus??? I hear it's all the rage in hospitals these days.

PredatorYonan's photo
Fri 10/16/09 11:16 AM

Then, guess what.

Brilliant idea.

PredatorYonan's photo
Fri 10/02/09 11:40 PM

My child was just exposed to it. My child went on a weekend church activity last weekend - like camping but with cabins.

Today I received an email from them telling me that one of the children was diagnosed with swine flu.

Well, my child sat next to the sick child on the school bus ride home - for an hour. Also, they had to share some bed. My child slept on the same sheets that the sick child slept on the night before.

The sick child is also in my child's class at school.

Ironic - the school hasn't notified the parents of it yet.

Prolonged exposure of the infected children, as well as the objects, and/or items that the infected children came into contact with will increase the likelihood of an otherwise healthy child to contract H1N1 Influenza Subtype A virus and inevitably become infected. The mode of transmission of Influenza viruses is through the mucus membranes (Nose, eyes, and mouth), confined areas and places and establishments where people frequently congregate such as Universities, Colleges, Schools, Day Care Centers, Churches, etc. will most definitely increase a person's chances of contracting Influenza.

I've noticed that my church has a huge pump bottle of anti-bacterial at the back of the church. My child said that today the school put one in each classroom and the kid's had to clean their desks off with Clorox wipes.

That's good, taking prudent measures is the best way to prevent contracting Influenza. Alcohol based Hand Sanitizers and Alcohol based disinfectant wipes are quite effective as Ethyl Alcohol doesn't choose a specific killing site and do not promote any microbial resistance at inactivating Influenza viruses among other microorganisms regardless of application.

I've read that if we use the hand sanitizers more then 2 times, it just becomes layers of it and the bacteria will actually stick to our hands. The article said that for every 2 times we use the sanitizer, we need to use soap and water 1 time.

Alcohol based hand sanitizers usually contain inactive ingredients that deter layers of residue from building up in the palms of our hands. It also depends on the amount of Alcohol rub one is applying on their hands.

PredatorYonan's photo
Fri 10/02/09 11:02 PM

I'm not so sure on the vaccinations, isn't it true those who contract it also happen to be vaccinated?

Sometimes people have already been exposed when they get the vacination so they get sick before they can develope immunity.

A person's adverse reaction(s) subsequently after becoming vaccinated may be attributed to improper engineering of the agent(s) in the vaccine, contamination and/or an excess of certain chemical(s) in the vaccine, and/or whether or not the microorganisms that a given vaccine contains is a Live, Dead, and/or Inactivated. The side effects that follow after a person has been inoculated are usually common in Live Attenuated Vaccines.

Didn't they quit giving live vaccines years ago?

Nope, as a matter of fact, a product known a nasal vaccine known under the trademark name of FluMist is itself a Live Attenuated Vaccine.

So...the shots aren't live cultures. I don't understand why they're offering nasal vaccines with live cultures. I wouldn't want a "live" vaccination.

It depends, you'd have to ask the person executing the vaccination whether or not the microbial agent(s) are Live, Dead, or Inactivated.

PredatorYonan's photo
Fri 10/02/09 10:59 PM
Edited by PredatorYonan on Fri 10/02/09 11:03 PM

My child was just exposed to it. My child went on a weekend church activity last weekend - like camping but with cabins.

Today I received an email from them telling me that one of the children was diagnosed with swine flu.

Well, my child sat next to the sick child on the school bus ride home - for an hour. Also, they had to share some bed. My child slept on the same sheets that the sick child slept on the night before.

The sick child is also in my child's class at school.

Prolonged exposure of the infected children, as well as the objects, and/or items that the infected children came into contact with will increase the likelihood of an otherwise healthy child to contract H1N1 Influenza Subtype A virus and inevitably become infected. The mode of transmission of Influenza viruses is through the mucus membranes (Nose, eyes, and mouth), confined areas and places and establishments where people frequently congregate such as Universities, Colleges, Schools, Day Care Centers, Churches, etc. will most definitely increase a person's chances of contracting Influenza.

I've noticed that my church has a huge pump bottle of anti-bacterial at the back of the church. My child said that today the school put one in each classroom and the kid's had to clean their desks off with Clorox wipes.

That's good, taking prudent measures is the best way to prevent contracting Influenza. Alcohol based Hand Sanitizers and Alcohol based disinfectant wipes are quite effective as Ethyl Alcohol doesn't choose a specific killing site and do not promote any microbial resistance at inactivating Influenza viruses among other microorganisms regardless of application.

PredatorYonan's photo
Fri 10/02/09 10:42 PM
Edited by PredatorYonan on Fri 10/02/09 10:50 PM

I'm not so sure on the vaccinations, isn't it true those who contract it also happen to be vaccinated?

Sometimes people have already been exposed when they get the vacination so they get sick before they can develope immunity.

A person's adverse reaction(s) subsequently after becoming vaccinated may be attributed to improper engineering of the agent(s) in the vaccine, contamination and/or an excess of certain chemical(s) in the vaccine, and/or whether or not the microorganisms that a given vaccine contains is a Live, Dead, and/or Inactivated. The side effects that follow after a person has been inoculated are usually common in Live Attenuated Vaccines.

Didn't they quit giving live vaccines years ago?

Nope, as a matter of fact, a nasal vaccine product known under the trademark name of FluMist is itself a Live Attenuated Vaccine.

PredatorYonan's photo
Fri 10/02/09 10:41 PM

Since these flu's are air-borne then it is difficult not to be exposed in frequent group settings such as schools or offices.

That's true, typically with Influenza A viruses, a person only needs to be within six feet of an infected person in order to become liable for infection. Influenza A viruses are very, very contagious.

PredatorYonan's photo
Fri 10/02/09 10:35 PM
Edited by PredatorYonan on Fri 10/02/09 10:46 PM

Well, my child sat next to the sick child on the school bus ride home - for an hour. Also, they had to share some bed. My child slept on the same sheets that the sick girl slept on the night before.

The sick girl is also in my child's class at school.

Prolonged exposure of the infected children, as well as the objects, and/or items that the infected children came into contact with will increase the likelihood of an otherwise healthy child to contract H1N1 Influenza Subtype A virus and inevitably become infected. The mode of transmission of Influenza viruses is through infected aerosol water droplets in the air which may contaminate items, objects, and/or other people and also when these people touch their the mucus membranes (Nose, eyes, and mouth), confined areas and places and establishments where people frequently congregate such as Universities, Colleges, Schools, Day Care Centers, Churches, etc. will most definitely increase a person's chances of contracting Influenza.

PredatorYonan's photo
Fri 10/02/09 10:25 PM
Edited by PredatorYonan on Fri 10/02/09 10:35 PM

A person's adverse reaction(s) subsequently after becoming vaccinated may be attributed to improper engineering of the agent(s) in the vaccine, contamination and/or an excess of certain chemical(s) in the vaccine, and/or whether or not the microorganisms that a given vaccine contains are Live, Dead, and/or Inactivated. The side effects that follow after a person has been inoculated are usually common in Live Attenuated Vaccines.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7