Community > Posts By > PredatorYonan

PredatorYonan's photo
Tue 07/15/08 04:54 AM

a cigarette!!!!!

i mean i really want one!!!!!!!!!

smokin smokin smokin smokin

I have a cigar, I don't smoke so you can have it if you wish.

PredatorYonan's photo
Tue 07/15/08 04:04 AM
Edited by PredatorYonan on Tue 07/15/08 04:11 AM

So if you want to be alone then why may I ask are you on a dating site? slaphead

I was expecting a question like this one to arise and my answer to is, not every member is looking for a date, some are seeking friendship such as me.

PredatorYonan's photo
Mon 07/14/08 04:15 PM
Why do I feel like the only person who doesn't want to get married, have any children, or want an intimate relationship? It seems as if nobody wants to live alone, I don't really know why most people don't want to live alone, there is nothing wrong with it.

PredatorYonan's photo
Sat 07/12/08 04:18 AM

because I'm an idiot and said I'd work my day off....

what were you thinking Giggles?huh huh

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Well, do whatever makes you happy, but keep in mind money isn't everything and it doesn't always offer happiness.

PredatorYonan's photo
Thu 07/10/08 07:05 AM

Only because I used to go in Menards twice a day. laugh

Save big money, when you shop Menards. :tongue:

Yeah, right now I have the Raiders March theme song stuck in my head.

PredatorYonan's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:53 AM
Had a song stuck in their head for a long, long time lasting several days?

PredatorYonan's photo
Wed 07/09/08 04:42 AM
I enjoy my solitude.

PredatorYonan's photo
Wed 07/09/08 03:32 AM
It seems like most of the members on this website rarely use this feature, I've tried sending Instant Messages to other members but it seems like nobody ever responds to them.

PredatorYonan's photo
Mon 07/07/08 08:47 PM
I wouldn't go overboard with anyone unless I had a floatation device.

PredatorYonan's photo
Wed 07/02/08 10:32 PM

bigsmile good luckbigsmile

Thank you.

PredatorYonan's photo
Wed 07/02/08 10:32 PM

if you want it bad enough , yes. good luck on that mission.drinker drinker

Thank you.

PredatorYonan's photo
Wed 07/02/08 10:30 PM
Edited by PredatorYonan on Wed 07/02/08 10:30 PM
I want to become a computer engineer when I attend a four-year college and/or university. However, I have poor mathematics skills, but I love computers and electronics. I know it helps to be skilled in mathematics, is it still possible for me to become a computer engineer?

PredatorYonan's photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:57 PM

Why are you on the website? I'm looking to meet new friends from other parts of the country that I would not have a chance to meet otherwise.flowerforyou

Thank you me tooflowerforyou
PLEASE! This is a FORUM.... PART of a WEBSITEgrumble

Yes you're point is?
UH... I'M ON YOUR SIDE, KIDDO...READ IT AGAIN huh

Oh, alright then I apologize.

PredatorYonan's photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:56 PM

Sometimes my question is. How come some women got fake boobs, fake eyes (contacts), fake height (high heels or platforms), fake jewelry (cuz it's so cute), sometimes fake other things..... All this fake stuff and they talk about how they want a REAL man? Can you believe that?

Yes I know, but we all know that we exist, I mean we're not figments of anyone's imagination.

When someone generally speaks of "Real". They simply are referring to who or what is genuine. Some relationships can be false, with those who never had intentions on sticking around. Some people, can be fake, as they lie to themselves by not accepting who and what they are. To be real is to be genuine, as only truth can reveal this.

Well, then they should be more specific if they're not looking for some who is going to be disingenuous to them.

PredatorYonan's photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:56 PM

Sometimes my question is. How come some women got fake boobs, fake eyes (contacts), fake height (high heels or platforms), fake jewelry (cuz it's so cute), sometimes fake other things..... All this fake stuff and they talk about how they want a REAL man? Can you believe that?

Yes I know, but we all know that we exist, I mean we're not figments of anyone's imagination.

When someone generally speaks of "Real". They simply are referring to who or what is genuine. Some relationships can be false, with those who never had intentions on sticking around. Some people, can be fake, as they lie to themselves by not accepting who and what they are. To be real is to be genuine, as only truth can reveal this.

Well, then they should be more specific if they're not looking for some who is going to be disingenuous to them.

PredatorYonan's photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:52 PM

dont forget the fake hair now:wink: :wink: :wink:

laugh That's right!

Yes we all know that those things are artificially designed, but the person isn't.

PredatorYonan's photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:49 PM

I had two very real relationships, but they were not the ones. I think real might just be another way of saying "The one" without saying it cause it's worn out. flowerforyou

I see.

PredatorYonan's photo

Why are you on the website? I'm looking to meet new friends from other parts of the country that I would not have a chance to meet otherwise.flowerforyou

Thank you me tooflowerforyou
PLEASE! This is a FORUM.... PART of a WEBSITEgrumble

Yes you're point is?

PredatorYonan's photo

I want something real cause blowing up My Captain Hardon doll is a real drag.tears

I see.

PredatorYonan's photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:47 PM