Community > Posts By > Lily0923

Lily0923's photo
Sun 11/16/08 06:45 PM

So, you didn't get my emails. grumble Stupid mingle2 malfunctions. :wink:

You got me for a minute.... I was like "Oh no, I didn't get Ruth's emails...then I saw the winky face...

I'm so blonde.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 11/16/08 06:42 PM

actually, it was his.

I am just saying, as I have had this conversation with him and many others here on Mingle, that if you are not a 'duck' you let the rumors get to you.

E and I have heard many different hate and jealousy messages at us, but it is water off our back because truly do feel this strongly that this is it.

We ignore the rumors as much as we can until they get out of hand.

But other than that, whenever you date someone within a large group, say a football player in high school or a Student Body Rep from college, you tend to gather more opinions and rumors.

It happens when you date a 'darlin' or someone popular in a clique or what have you.

If one of Obama's kids started datin' someone, I am sure all of America would know about it and start a rumor mill.

Look at the Hollywood couples....

Who are you dating, and are you compairing yourself to hollywood couples???

Not a Hollywood couple comparison. A 'clique' comparison. I just hate the word 'clique' cause it has stirred up so many mean threads lately....

Just stating that when you date within a group, rumors tend to fly.

I am dating Engraven Image.

We have had tons of emails when people found out.

Even had one guy email me and then email Engraven with my response to try and cause a rift cause he was pissed I picked E over him.

No two people deserve each other more than the two of you.

That said, I'm meeting my :heart: sweetie:heart: this weekend, and it's fairly public, and no one has emailed either one of us to warn of each other, on the contrary, I've gotten wonderful emails about him and his character and how they wish us well....(We both have friends on this site that we have met IRL) My friends have befriended him, and his have befriended me...

I think it's about perspective, who cares what a bunch of people you don't know say, and if either ones gives in to the "gossip" then that person is just a weak person to begin with.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 11/16/08 06:37 PM

actually, it was his.

I am just saying, as I have had this conversation with him and many others here on Mingle, that if you are not a 'duck' you let the rumors get to you.

E and I have heard many different hate and jealousy messages at us, but it is water off our back because truly do feel this strongly that this is it.

But other than that, whenever you date someone within a large group, say a football player in high school or a Student Body Rep from college, you tend to gather more opinions and rumors.

It happens when you date a 'darlin' or someone popular in a clique or what have you.

If one of Obama's kids started datin' someone, I am sure all of America would know about it and start a rumor mill.

Shes dating a man from this forum and I still dont understand how this was not brought upon yourself if you CHOSE to make it public on this forum exactly who you were involved with? Why did you do that if you were uncomfortable what a bunch of anonymous strangers would think on an electronic relay chat forum?

I think it's kind of normal to be excited about your "new love" and feel like you want to tell the world about it, BUT it is true, if you don't want people in your business don't put your business out there for people to know...

Lily0923's photo
Sun 11/16/08 06:30 PM

actually, it was his.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 11/16/08 06:25 PM

wish bad things upon your ex?

It's not wrong, but it will only come back to bite you in the azz....

The energy you put out comes back to you.

There is a band called Incus, very tribal and they have a song...

"Even if it kills me, I wish you the best"

Lily0923's photo
Sun 11/16/08 06:19 PM

statement "good things come to those who wait", i think for those who wait for good things to happen are letting life pass them by. anyone agree?

Are you just trying to argue?

Lily0923's photo
Sun 11/16/08 03:43 PM
I can tell you why NOT to date me.... will that help? laugh

Lily0923's photo
Sun 11/16/08 03:31 PM

just pisses me off, more so my times been waisted.

WOW, I just consider that I learned something and move on, I don't waste time...If you haven't learned anything and consider it a waste of time, you need to take a good hard look in the mirror.

by the way

Waist is the part of your body where you bend.

Waste is what happens when you use something hap hazardly.

Did you happen to use this word in an email with her before the disappearing act???

Lily0923's photo
Sun 11/16/08 12:32 PM

Does it ever get annoying when the person that is attracted to youlove constanly concentrates on the thing that attracted them to youspock

YES

Lily0923's photo
Sun 11/16/08 12:23 PM

Thanks everyone for the congrats and support. I know I'm definitely going to need it!

I am scared about telling my family and the father to be, but I know once I get that over with, I won't have to deal with that issue anymore.

The biggest thing that is scaring me the most though is having this baby at 37 (I'll be 38 when it's born). I've heard a lot of negative things about having a child after 35. So if anyone knows of information about this, or any good sites to go on please let me know.

I can say one good thing about this though....

MY BOOBS ARE HUGE! surprised surprised surprised

I can't even see my feet any more! tongue2

My mother had me when she was 42 years old.

My sister-in-law had her son (my nephew) when she was 45.

My uncle was born to my grandmother when she was 41.

Besides me, all are healthy happy and stable people....

2 out of 3 ain't bad.

You will be a wonderful mother, many many blessings.

If you have a girl will you name it Lily???

Lily0923's photo
Sun 11/16/08 10:05 AM
My daughter was a strawberry in the ballet production of "The Snow Maiden" last night... OMG was she adorable.

I'm boasting and gloating and I can because she's my baby.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 11/16/08 10:03 AM
Ya, what he said....

That's why I'm not nice...nobody can ever accuse me of being fake.

Lily0923's photo
Sat 11/15/08 12:09 PM

what should I buy for my :heart: sweetie's:heart: arrival in a week?

beer and lots of it

plum wine...:wink:

We're discussing the option of going to see your gf... are you jealous???

Lily0923's photo
Sat 11/15/08 11:35 AM

a step ladder you can stand onrofl rofl rofl

Is this in response to lillith's comment about my midget proportions??

Lily0923's photo
Sat 11/15/08 11:34 AM

hmmmm....not sure......but could you pick me up a gallon of 2% milk?........I'll pay ya when ya get back....bigsmile

Good luck with the visit!

Yes ma'am... but I don't think I'm going to the grocery store.... I can hit the quickymart on the way home via New York for you...

Lily0923's photo
Sat 11/15/08 11:33 AM
Cleveland rocks???

It was 70 2 weeks ago....

Lily0923's photo
Sat 11/15/08 11:31 AM
Edited by Lily0923 on Sat 11/15/08 11:32 AM
what should I buy for my :heart: sweetie's:heart: arrival in a week?

Lily0923's photo
Fri 11/14/08 09:00 PM

....and SheNerd, with her monkey....

Lex, did you see my Davidben tribute?? I thought you'd enjoy it...

I did, it was almost as if he had written it himself....!!

I will take that as a compliment, I tried really hard to capture his essence....

Lily0923's photo
Fri 11/14/08 08:55 PM

....and SheNerd, with her monkey....

Lex, did you see my Davidben tribute?? I thought you'd enjoy it...

Lily0923's photo
Fri 11/14/08 08:34 PM
davidben....frustrated frustrated frustrated

or should I say...

Of the missing that is of my heart in sadness would be the poster known to all as davidben, his posting fortitude is of the highest caliber that those who know truth know that the posts that are of his hand to keyboard were like the vines of a rose on the path of prim....