Community > Posts By > Lily0923

Lily0923's photo
Fri 11/21/08 06:39 PM

not want to date someone because theyre bad in bed...? i know it sounds like a horrible question, but....yeah.

i figure, for the most part, that i'm only as bad in bed as my partner is; or vice versa.

personally speaking, i figure if the entire relationship, outside of sex, is good and healthy, chances are what's in the bedroom is going to be great as well.

Very true...

and to add to those words of wisdom, you don't have to sleep with and have a relationship with every member of the oposite sex. I have many male friends who I do not sleep with. I love to hang out with them but that's all we do is hang out. What's wrong with that, if you don't want to sleep with someone...JUST DON'T.

With experience and age comes wisdom on these matters.

Lily0923's photo
Fri 11/21/08 06:36 PM
You're old and creepy....

Lily0923's photo
Fri 11/21/08 04:11 PM
I don't eat dinner much if I have lunch, and I had lunch with a co-worker today...

I made my daughter chicken

I had a few grapes.

Lily0923's photo
Fri 11/21/08 05:02 AM
About 40 hours...

Where's Lillith been this week...geez.

Lily0923's photo
Fri 11/21/08 05:00 AM

I'm not even going to read this thread.

Women take offense to everything...for years.

maybe when you say it because I have never seen you say anything that wasn't offensive.

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/20/08 06:41 PM

Well we met up on Wednesday after he got off work. In conversation and in a light hearted way, I brought up Sunday morning. Apparently, he don't remember saying that he was fine with only two hours of sleep. He found out though that he shouldn't have stayed up so late, because he got up for work late the next day. Things are back to where they were before that night.

I've learned in my short 35 years to take people at their word, if they are lying to you, it's their issue not yours.

STOP being so "I wanna fix things and make them perfect" that's a pretty high cliff to fall from when it happens...

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/20/08 06:34 PM
If it is a "partner" I'd say yes.

If I am in love with this person, I'd say no.

Partner being it's not a serious relationship, someone I love being a lot more serious.

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:01 PM

oh lily...get over it. of course they r real and u r upset after all the trash talking u have done to me? about being a lessie? and u in love with me.???????
well i would say, i apologize, and then, i would say all i did was just ask if they were implants, and u got mad at that.??????huh noway noway noway noway grumble
OMG. i am the woman that did it. and i am an old lady, and i ain't scammin u babe...u r blond.

i will lay dead in the ditch according to what i just read about brunettes that tell blond jokes....that is if they catch um....blushing :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm not mad at you Duffy, I love you dearly, it was only a question that you actually spurred...but good way to out yourself...

I :heart: Duffy teeshirts onsale now...

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:00 PM
My answer was..."They are pure 100% grade A beef"

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:50 PM

"Sincerity" is to "dating sites" as "nuclear research" is to "porcupine." In my experience, anyway.

I got that one wrong on my SAT's.....Damn it all...

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:48 PM

Maybe you can tell me if his are real as well!

tongue2 ...shut up Dan...:banana:

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:45 PM

So, are they real or not Lily?

Ask Andy on Sunday....

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:44 PM

I'm a leg man. I've never asked that question.

Same here. But they look at you funny when you ask if their legs are real.

rofl Lex...rofl

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:31 PM
I was asked by a woman, I'm not sure if I should be offended or not...

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:31 PM
53 hours......devil

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:22 PM
when you are asked if your boobs are real...

Does it matter if it's a man asking or a woman asking...

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/20/08 05:07 AM

I'd be suspicious as hell if some guy was willing to travel a loooong distance just to go out with me. It screams of desperation and it makes you wonder, why???? He can't get a girl closer to him? Seriously??? And then it'd be like you owe him something just because he came so far to meet you. Yeah, I wouldn't be interested in that.

i'd be suspicious as hell too, but for a different reason than the guy appearing to be desperate.

i'd be inclined to think that the guy is a scammer and has absolutely no intention of flying anywhere to meet a girl who lives that far, after only having spoken with her a few times.

invite him to fly out OP; i'd be willing to bet that no one will show up at the airport.

Uh huh paper, he'll be here Saturday...

Ok well it's been 2 months...

flowerforyou If the weather isn't bad I believe we are planning on Niagra on Wednesdaynigh.

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/20/08 05:02 AM
Morning...

Only 2 days left....:banana: :banana:

Lily0923's photo
Wed 11/19/08 07:16 PM

:smile: What is the worst thing that a guy can do on a date?:smile:

don't show up

There have been times that would have been advantagious for his well being...

Lily0923's photo
Wed 11/19/08 06:58 PM

I'll let Andy tell you if I'm a faker on Sunday...

Oh wait I mean if I'm fake.

Wait what I mean is...

Oh never mind.

Have fun and if we see you in here we'll assume someone is fake.flowerforyou

True I'm hoping not to come up for air for a week...