Community > Posts By > kbarker77

kbarker77's photo
Thu 01/24/08 04:01 PM

is it me or what but i suck at this online dating thing does any one else feel this way or are ya'll getting good results

I think you are being too hard on yourself, Its hard to good results right off the bat, I'm not big on on-line dating, believe you me, I've sent alot of emails out to girls and have gotten nothing in return, Maybe its an attraction thing, Who knows.. All I know Is that I have a lot to offer that special someone and I know I'm damn goodlooking too, I dont care what other people say.. You just have to be patient and hang in there...

kb

kbarker77's photo
Thu 01/10/08 03:50 PM
I'm single, because I just havent found the right girl. It takes a special woman to put up with my ****..

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/28/07 01:00 PM
I know the feeling, thats where i stand too, but I cannot dwell on finding that special someone, there is much more to life then that plus I believe it will come when you least expect it to..

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/28/07 12:54 PM
well, I can only think of one question that comes to mind,
Do you want to settle down with the wrong person just to say that you are not single? That one special person will come along.. Just give it time..kb

kbarker77's photo
Wed 12/26/07 12:43 PM
Two guys were golfing behind a couple of gay guys, The straight guys were hitting golfballs over the gay guys head, One Gay guy says to the other "next time a golfball flysth over your head you should fall down and act like it hit you", so the next golfball comes flying and the gay guy falls into a sand trap, Oh my eye he saysth. The other gay guy replies " Billy are you alrighth, turns around and says to the straight guys, "we know good attorneyths and we are going to sue your assthes off, the straight guy replies " SUCK MY ****" Gay guy says to Billy "Get up there wanting to settle out of court"

kbarker77's photo
Wed 12/26/07 12:30 PM

My New Years resolution is the same that it has been for a few years now. To get a g/f this year and have one for all the major holidays lol. By that I mean Valentines Day, Sweetest Day, Christmas and New Years. So far I have been unsucesslful but every year i get closer to my goal.

so do you average 4 girlfriends a yr? and Looking to find just one that will share all the holidays with you?
I know I get a girlfriend right before the holiday, she gets what she wants and boom.. i'm broke off my ass looking for another girl...lol

kbarker77's photo
Wed 12/26/07 12:23 PM
Go on a diet and get rid of the 10 lbs I gained from thanksgiving till now.

Make more money, so I can spend more money..

Be on time, dont be late in 2008.

go to Alaska in summer of 08.

Become debt free.. Yeah.. God I need a miracle..

kbarker77's photo
Wed 12/26/07 12:08 PM

I have to agree with not rushing to meet someone online, unless you're into that. A LOT of things can happen...bad or good, and you just never know. Even if you have been talking to the person for a long, long time....

I think you could set up an initial date and just see if you are going to like the person, you can tell alot about a person when you are face to face opposed to talking online. Say you talk to someone online for 3 months and never talk on the phone or never go out with this person and when you do go out with the person, you dont like them, then all that time wasted..

kbarker77's photo
Wed 12/19/07 01:44 PM
I'm going to say Confidence in ones self, a man that can take charge of the situation and just let the woman sit back and admire her stud at work.

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/14/07 10:43 PM

He couldn't remember he was still married at the other end of the line. He is now deceased due to the railroad.

hopefully NS is taking good care of you and your family.

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:49 PM
its hard keeping conversation tonight

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:48 PM
hey whats going on?

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:45 PM

a peanut sat on a railroad track
his heart was all aflutter
along came the 6:15
now he's peanutbutter.laugh

lollaugh

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:29 PM
I'm a engineer for UPRR and I run from kc missouri to Desmoine Ia, or to Omaha Neb. been Engineer now for almost 5yrs

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:26 PM

I was married to a conductor at Norfolk and Southern, does that count?laugh

heeeeell yes! You know all about Railroad.. What happend?

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:21 PM
Uprr in kcmo this summer, got into alot of trouble with the Fra(Federal railraod administration) there were diesel mechanics using dead peoples employee id numbers to sign off on bad ordered engines, there are a few looking at Prison time. Needless to say now we get a little bit better power for our trains.. Imagine that!

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:16 PM
sounds like it would be a fun get away

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:14 PM
There was a collision in Colorado on Tuesday the 11th. A commuter train for the last 8 miles before impact fell asleep and ran into the back of a stack train, the containers took off the top of the engine and decapitated the crew on board. Instant fatalities.

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:11 PM

i once road the train at an amusement park........

which park was that?

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:10 PM

I used to flatten pennies on the tracks when I was a kid.

So, I taught my youngest how to do it.

He had great fun.

smokin drinker bigsmile

When I worked in the yard, I would flatten nickels for my kids and family members.. It was fun!

Previous 1 3