Community > Posts By > kbarker77

kbarker77's photo
Thu 12/06/07 05:45 AM
I'm definitely going with personality, great smile, attitude, outlook on life, Honesty, and of course physical attraction. I think online dating there is alot to miss here, because if you dont write up a good profile,then lets face it your going to be passed up.. regardless if your the greatest or not..

kbarker77's photo
Thu 12/06/07 05:15 AM
Actually I dont call her every day multiple times.. I'll call her once and leave a message and that way the ball is in her court. I'm not big on pressure because I know that I dont really like a girl calling me multiple times a day. We will hang out maybe twice a week depending on if my job or her job lets us. also to answer your other questions, She tells me to call her anytime of the day and she will answer if she is able too, also Tuesday night.. We hung out had a great time at Dannys over in the dot, then went and hung out at her place till 4 in the morning, then she called me about 4:30 to make sure I made it home alright.. Also she has asked me "where have you been all my life" several times, so I dont know maybe that is a good sign too.. I do have prolly 5 other girls that i'm friends with that I could get with, but this girl that i'm talking about in this blog is the best by far...

kbarker77's photo
Wed 12/05/07 03:38 PM
I'm currently dating this awesome girl, everytime we go out its never a dull moment and we always find ways to make each other laugh and just have a good time. Here comes the delima.. I've been divorced for almost a yr and i'm kinda nervous about commitment.. This girl i've been seeing got out of a 5yr relationship with a dirtbag in my opinion last yr, but was seeing him off and on till about july of this yr for sex. I met this girl 12th of October and we've been seeing each other for about 3 months and just recently she told me that she is not ready for a relationship right now, I told her that I didn't think I was either, but I wanted to be friends and still date and down the road who knows. She really likes me and I really like her and I really want to be with her, but I have some things to take care of first and so does she. She also told me she still has feelings for her ex-boyfriend... I've not found a girl yet that is like this girl, she is truely amazing and I would do anything for her.

I'm open for advice on what I should do?? Should I let her go, or should I stick around with her and continue dating her and fear getting hurt in the long run? Should I date other girls on the side? What should I do? the floor is yours!

1 3 Next