Fri 12/14/07 09:08 PM
wow, any questions to be answered?
surely i'm not the only one?

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:06 PM
hi erin, I go thru kearney all the time, know a few people from kearney

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:03 PM
I've been working on the Railroad all the live long day!
I've worked for Union Pathetic for 9 going on 10yrs now.
How about anyone else? Any good stories?

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/14/07 08:52 PM
kb here from blue springs, mo... 21 miles from downtown kc.. nice to meet every1

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/14/07 08:34 PM
Its getting pretty close to my bed time

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/14/07 08:32 PM

IS there any normal girls out there? I would say yes, just not with me..lol

ARE there any normal girls out there? NO! are there any normal GUYS out there? and... how can you tell?

They Look normal, they sound normal, then one day Bam its like wtf, I guess you have to really get to know someone..

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/14/07 08:22 PM
IS there any normal girls out there? I would say yes, just not with me..lol

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/14/07 08:18 PM

It's great when a guy cares a lot about his friends and family. But he also needs to take care of himself, not always pay for dinner w/ friends, bail people out, etc. If he spends all his time and energy on others there's none left for the woman in his life or for him.

As for when to exchange numbers or meet, I think sooner than later. If you like each other's profiles, email enough to know you mesh, then go for it! Email and phone calls don't tell you what someone's like in person. Let the woman direct the timing so she feels comfortable and safe. Meeting for coffee is great: it's a short date, you can see each other and talk in person but then can go home and think about the date.

You seem like a really cool person, Too bad you are soo far away, I would love to get to know you better.

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/14/07 10:01 AM
I've been told my problem is that i'm too nice of a person, its hard for me to see someone struggle and not help out if I can. I'm not a materialistic person nor am i Flashy with money when I have it, but I do like doing nice things for people hoping down the road they will return the favor. I've been in needy times and my true friends come thru.

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:45 AM
I know i met up with this one girl at a restraunt, had some drinks and dinner. The evening went pretty well. The next day she called me and wanted to get married..lol
I was like slow your roll..

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:32 AM

Instant turnoff for me is a negative and bitter person

I understand that, who wants to be around a negative and bitter person.. they are probably still single, or maybe they found a negative soulmate,, what doesnt two negatives equal a postive?? lol

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/14/07 08:58 AM
super penis - super bad

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/14/07 08:49 AM
hello, I'm not really into this online dating scene, But I am looking for That special someone that you look forward to waking up to in the morning.

1.How do you get to know someone online?
2.What do you look for in a profile?
3.Are Looks really number one?
4.When do you exchange numbers?
5.What are some instant turnoffs?

Okay, let the fun begin the floor is now open.. If any girls find me interesting feel free to drop me a line..

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/07/07 01:30 PM
I agree there has to be a physical attraction, but there also has to be more, remember beauty fades..

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/07/07 12:55 PM

I have found that just as many guys AND girls play games on the PAID dating sites as well. I think we are all so wrapped up in money and appearances that no one looks any further...

Amen, Its hard to date online, because the only impression someone has of you is your looks or what you write in your profile.. They dont look any further.. Like me for example I'm outgoing, very confident, and speak my mind.. Also my personality allows me to be funny because I know hey if you dont like me than someone out there will appreciate me for who I am So I dont worry.. Too many fish in the sea..

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/07/07 12:26 PM

Is it really possible to have a good friend of the opposite sex while you are married or in a relationship?huh If your significant other had a best friend of the opposite sex.....how many of you can handle that?happy Is is possible to keep jealousy out of it?huh happy

Thoughts/opinions?drinker flowerforyou

I think it is possible, I have a couple of really good girl friends that are just friends and we hang out or whatever.. If my significant other had a best friend of the opposite sex what would I do? I wouldnt show jealousy, I Tell myself "she can do what she wants", She is going to come home to me at night, so why worry.. You have to have trust in a relationship and if you dont have that, then Get out!

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/07/07 11:27 AM

my ex cheated on me does that count as a threesome ? laugh

where you involved?

kbarker77's photo
Fri 12/07/07 06:22 AM

Were'nt u the one who just posted about "should u stay or go?" about some chick that u thought was the best chick u ever met??? Now u want a threesome? Hahahahahaha....i guess u did take my advice and wanna play the field!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Kidding...have fun!flowerforyou

Thats what I was thinking...is she one of those girls? I doubt she is! Obvious this is just a sex thing?
Well you are not going to impress that one girl that you really like so much by doing a 3-some!! Word does get around real fast. So, what you don't want all over town...don't do it!!

Well, I ended up not doing it, but what I did do is watch them go at it for about an hour.. Which was pretty interesting. I'm a one man girl now, back in college I did the 3some thing and it was cool, but i'm picky now on who i'm with.. But i'm not going to turn down a good show..

kbarker77's photo
Thu 12/06/07 02:00 PM
Last Sunday My hot neighbor and her hot girlfriend came over and hung out, we started watching Talladega nights and drinking mohito's and margaritas, The next thing I know they start kissing each other, The girl next door and her friend want to have a 3-some, What would you do? Have you ever been in anything like this before??

kbarker77's photo
Thu 12/06/07 08:38 AM
hello, i'm from blue springs