Community > Posts By > priceless780205

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 12:56 PM

of course. ill even help apply them for FREE if anyone needs help that is lol.

Hmmmm...quite tempting I must say. blushing

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 12:54 PM
Wondermous!! Yourself? flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 12:49 PM

im a "part time supporter" of all pom pom's to lol

I bet you are! LOL devil

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 11:35 AM
Just from LSU country dear. Had a full paid scholarship there - chose not to go. noway

Stayed closer to home and went to ULL (USL back then) in Lafayette. Oh well. Still show STATE pride if nothing else. :smile:

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 11:31 AM
I would be wearing something....ALL pom poms!!!! LOL laugh

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 11:12 AM

Sadly you guys are all probably right - OSU should and likely will win! But what kind of fan would I be if I didn't remain loyal to my team?!!?!??? happy

what ever it takes to get you in your cheerleader outfit

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

blushing

:wink:

Funny man I see! I'm a pom-poms ONLY kind of girl! laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 11:08 AM
I didn't at all believe him! I just think he learned from the Nick Saban hoo-rah about making it known you're leaving before the appropriate time, and he's doing what he has to do for PR purposes right now.

"semi support groups" - LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 laugh laugh laugh

And I agree, LSU deserves to be in. Sure, 2 losses. But 2 losses in TRIPLE overtime. That's a lil different that just 2 losses.

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 10:52 AM
What's your major?

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 10:45 AM
You guys are cracking me up!!!! Thanks for the laugh. flowerforyou (and the semi support?????) :wink:

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 10:14 AM
Mexican sounds oh so yummy!!!

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 10:00 AM

afternoon ladiesflowerforyou flowerforyou

afternoon grannit blushing

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 09:58 AM
Edited by priceless780205 on Mon 12/03/07 09:59 AM
I certainly have no intentions of blasting anyone - you are most certainly entitled to your thoughts on the matter. And I agree with lots of what you've said. And if a man CHOOSES to accept that responsibility that you've outlined, that is certainly a whole different story. My perspective is from the fact that I was in a relationship where I wasn't honestly given a choice and was very much so EXPECTED to just raise children that I had no expectation of ever raising (nor really the know how to raise to be honest - I didn't become a mother myself until later). It was an unfair pressure that ultimately played a role in our divorce. Surely not the main role, but A role. He had NO intentions of helping. I literally did it all for them....disciplined them, dealt with his exes parents on his behalf, etc. It was an insane load for the non-parent in the relationship to bear. And I simply don't ever intend to force a man into that same pressure I felt. I'm all good being a single mom, and will surely only date men who I wouldn't mind allowing to assist in parenting...but if they don't choose to, then from my experience, I would be understanding of them just being involved in my children's lives in a positve way that is pleasant and comfortable for us all.

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 09:41 AM
So far, so good. And you ma'am??

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 09:40 AM
Did ya read my profile headline?? "Dwell in possibility..." That's what I'm gonna do dang it! :tongue:

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 09:24 AM

urm excuse but ny son is no baggage mate and i dont need no handouts to bring him up

Amen sister!!!!

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 09:22 AM
Surely!!! Glad I could make you smile! flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 09:19 AM
Physically....beautiful hands, and a pretty mouth.

Intangibly...a genuine nature, funny, and compassion for not only me, but others as well.

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 09:16 AM
What would be really entertaining....is if we (meaning, LSU)actually won....and we all reconvened in this thread. laugh Oh my my my!!!

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 09:08 AM
Thank you much! It's surely wonderful to be here and be seen. Hope you have a great day blonderockermom!! flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 09:06 AM
I'd like to chime in on this if you guys don't mind. When I was married previously, I had the unique perspective of BEING a full time, raising-them-practically-by-myself step mom to two awesome, but troubled, little girls. From that experience, I gained the perspective that I plan to apply to any future dating relationship I have. It is in NO way, in my opinion, the responsibility of the man I am with to RAISE my sons. They have a father, and absolutely do not need another one. And it's simply my job as their mother to RAISE them...and everything that goes along with that. All I would ever ask of whomever I am with is that they be a good influence and role model for my children, knowing that all the pressures and responsibilies of being a parent to them falls on me, and only me.