Community > Posts By > priceless780205

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 03:53 PM
Edited by priceless780205 on Sun 12/02/07 03:54 PM
My favorite...or the one that surely strikes me as the most disturbing...is "I'm making coffee.....want some?" literally no longer than 10 minutes after we've met. Um...NO! I do watch TV, ya know? It's taught me to be just slightly cautious and I'm surely not interested in running out of my house in the wee morning hours to go meet a stranger - albeit a nice enough stranger - who happens to live about a mile away for coffee. Really?!!??

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 03:15 PM
It is so awesome that all of you seem to know each other so well and have such genuinely nice things to say about one another.

I honestly don't know the woman above me, but you look as though you're easy to talk to and very understanding of difficulty faced by others.

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 12:32 PM
Edited by priceless780205 on Sun 12/02/07 12:33 PM

good comments..I think I use my sarcasm and humor to break the ice, unfortunatly..people don't understand it...then they get to know me and expect me to be like that all the time..it really is a double edged sword. Another question to the sarcastic people...when you are alone with someone you like, do you lose this ability to be funny? I do, I am really a blithering idiot when ya get me alone...embarassed

I thought I was the ONLY person who struggled with this! Glad to know I'm not alone. blushing Yep, quite sarcastic, funny and witty in any medium or environment...except alone with someone I am attracted to...where perhaps I don't like the scrutiny of being under the microscope alone. Dunno?

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 11:09 AM
Office Manager

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 10:53 AM
I think it's great!!! Really benefits both people. My brother is 25, his girlfriend of 3 years is 40. She keeps him straight and provides wisdom where he is often lacking...and he keeps her youthful!! Works awesomely!!!

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:36 AM
Good morning and welcome!! flowerforyou I'm new too..as of last night, but so far this seems like an awesome bunch of guys and gals. Good luck to you!!!

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 01:16 AM
Edited by priceless780205 on Sun 12/02/07 01:17 AM
Consider yourself welcomed. flowerforyou
I'm new here also. Your profile is great. Your headline reminds me of Casting Crown's new song "Slow Fade"...not that the little things give you away....but that it's the little things we give away.... Good luck to you!

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 01:10 AM
Soulmate - Absolutely! And I agree, that it's quite possible to have more than 1 during the course of a life.

Prince/Princess Charming - Nah. :)

The Right One - Perhaps. But sadly, people so often try to change each other so much to make them become this "right" one, and it's sad. The genuine "right one" won't require any changing at all.

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 12:54 AM
Tinkerbell flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 12:30 AM

she is complaining because she developed feelings for this dude who she agreed to just be sex partners with and she mad he dont feel the same and sayin its his fault and she is more worried about findin a man than taking care of her kid

Wow! Well alrighty for her. Seems like some mismanaged priorities perhaps.

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 12:18 AM

this girl in another thread is pissin me off

Howso??

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 12:13 AM

close enough just like we are 3.6% cooler and *****ier

I see, I see.

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 12:08 AM

girl i can relate i am a hillbilly redhead also:wink:

Does a hillbilly brunette count?? :wink:

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 11:58 PM

yea well the men that look us over are shallow anyway and from experience i know they usually have itty bitty pee pee's

I hate to agree with you but I have noticed that as well

You girls are hilarious!!!!

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 11:54 PM

Im a BBW and Im proud of it! I love my body and myself. If you dont like it, you dont have to be my friend. Thats how I picture it.

For sure! *Most* men have NO CLUE what they are missing out on by automatically weeding us out without giving us a chance. Good Lord - I can put the Barbie's to shame in MANY areas! happy

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 11:46 PM

girl i am tellin you.... we are the ****. i even wore a bikini this summer to coney island even though i just had a baby in march.... you dont like it dont look

WOW! That is frikkin cool! Congrats!!!

I went on a cruise in April and surely took advantage of the sun on as much of my skin as possible. Agreed - if you don't like it, don't look. :)

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 11:45 PM

F here
F holy crap i thought they only came in an A dang i need to get out more..

Actually...isn't an F the same as DDD?

D is D
DD is actually E
DDD is actually F
Etc.??

I could be wrong, but I think that's how I've always been taught.

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 11:42 PM
You ladies are TOO awesome! :) And I'm very impressed with you guys...BBW are the most genuine women out there! Woohoo for us!!! bigsmile

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 11:31 PM

YEAH FOR BBW's with DDs

I mean yeay I'm one of em

Or yeah for BBW's with DDD's....I'm one of those. blushing

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 10:36 PM
Thanks Puffins!!! I have an angel tattoo also. :tongue: