Community > Posts By > priceless780205

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:51 PM

Hey, How is everyone tonite?

Good, thanks for asking. :smile: I'm new here as of tonight...thought I'd introduce myself.

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:33 PM

Frangelica and 7up for priceless and chocolate milk with a rolo in it for wendy

Muchas gracias senora!

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:32 PM

I tried licking my screen but it just tasted like dustfrown

Awwwwww ohwell

Hmmmm...a chocolate covered/flavored computer monitor. You may be on to something! :wink:

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:27 PM

damn, now I really do want some rolos!!

Here you go... :tongue:

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa31/priceless780205/250px-Rolos.jpg

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:17 PM

no alcohol for me. im too goofy tonite without it. lol and please excuse the tutu, i have been dancing in religion handing out rolos. dont ask. lol

Sorry....I HAVE to ask. What on earth?? Do tell please. :wink:

to make a long story short, this guy wants someone to describe God without sounding delusional. every time someone tries, he calls them delusional. so jess and i hijacked the thread with dancing. lmao

Ah....yes...I saw that thread earlier. I decided I just didn't have the energy for it. Good for you girls!

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:16 PM

oh and welcome pricelessflowerforyou

Thank you so much! It's a pleasure being here. happy

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:06 PM
Rolos are great...frozen love

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:03 PM

no alcohol for me. im too goofy tonite without it. lol and please excuse the tutu, i have been dancing in religion handing out rolos. dont ask. lol

Sorry....I HAVE to ask. What on earth?? Do tell please. :wink:

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 05:52 PM

Frangelica and 7up for priceless

Thanks much! You are a fabulous hostess!

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 05:47 PM

welcome to the bar priceless what can i get u to drink..

capt morgan and pepsi for sassy

Well...my favorite, favorite of all time is Frangelica and 7up.

But Michelob Ultra or a Bloody Mary will do (pickled beans a MUST) :smile:

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 05:45 PM

anything i want to know huh.....what is the meaning of life?????laugh laugh laugh laugh

welcome pricelessflowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker

Well goodness gracious. I don't think asking THAT question is gonna help you get to know me too much. Try again.

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 05:41 PM
Hi everyone!!! I believe I have been invited to join this thread by grannit himself. (Thank you sir.) I am super new to this site. Please, please feel free to ask me whatever you'd like to get to know me. Look forward to getting to know y'all. flowerforyou :smile: blushing

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 05:32 PM
Yeah!!!! happy happy happy

LSU is paying for the national title! Woohoo!!!

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 04:52 PM
THE VILLAGE (2004), M. NIGHT SHYAMALAN: I saw this movie in the theater, and honestly didn't know or fully understand what was going on until she climbed over the wall and I saw the pages roadway with the Jeep driving down it. When I realized everything was modern day...and those people had themselves tucked away in the forest trying to create a life for themselves "secluded" from the "evils" of the world...something just hit me. I sat in my seat for quite a while after the movie thinking, "Wow. The problem isn't all of the evil AROUND us, like we honestly try to believe at times. The problem is the evil WITHIN us." And sadly, no amount of seclusion from anything will end or stop that.

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 04:44 PM
Funny. :tongue:

No, I wasn't. It's just a really great, sensual cleavage only photo. Not a big deal really - I just didn't like feeling misled about what a "private" photo really meant.

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 04:40 PM
Yep....if I had to be a traitor on my Saints...the Cowboys would for sure be my next pick. TO absolutely cracks me up. I loved his popcorn antics the other day. laugh

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 04:37 PM
Director of Marketing

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 04:29 PM
Perhaps I am just confused about how it is supposed to work, but in reading the FAQ, in seemed to me that photos I had marked as "Private" were only viewable to people if sent in an Inbox message. And unfortunately, someone felt the need to comment to me, after reviewing my profile, that he really liked the (1) photo I had marked as private, which made me a little bit uncomfortabe, being I've never used this site before.. I've since deleted the photo because I surely didn't intend for it to be viewable by any and everyone. What's the purpose of the "private" function on photos if all photos are going to end up viewable anyway? Thanks.

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 04:24 PM
Bar Stool

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 04:22 PM
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Well...the best we can probably hope for at this point is a wild card. What a shame. Heartbreaking loss.